What's new

A thread for Pakistanis only, Planning for the worst days to come

Things are going bad to worse with time. A few months and no break in deadlock, Pakistan will be in a similar situation like Sri Lanka.

What can Imran Khan do here.

- Protests are fine and so is a threat to Islamabad
- Up the ante gradually with time
- Calling for elections should not be a pre condition anymore. Resignation of the corp commanders should be a pre requisite. Elections under the establishment is a big NO.
- Imran Khan should form a core group of intellectuals (from different fields) and get them on his side
- He should focus campaigning in Interior Sindh. Zardari clan are too comfortable at the moment.
- Write articles in foreign newspapers to convey his side of the story
- Keep backdoor channels opened with China and Russia

Good thread- failing to plan and planning to fail.

I have already written a few threads on emergency preparedness. Here is one example to get members thinking about personal preparedness:

I went through your thread. Amazing work indeed. However I think the current scenario is a bit different. There are a couple of things some cannot arrange in case we go bankrupt. One of those are producing electric, having a small solar system would be a blessing.

I think as of now having at least 3-4 months of food essentials can be the key. Items such as lentils/pulses, rice, edible oil, a bit of first aid kit should suffice.

Or I am missing something very crucial?

All the indicators are there. The Pak economy will suffer badly. Despite US breadcrumbs.

Does anyone expect a plan from neutrals and PDM?

I went through your thread. Amazing work indeed. However I think the current scenario is a bit different. There are a couple of things some cannot arrange in case we go bankrupt. One of those are producing electric, having a small solar system would be a blessing.

I think as of now having at least 3-4 months of food essentials can be the key. Items such as lentils/pulses, rice, edible oil, a bit of first aid kit should suffice.

Or I am missing something very crucial?
All very good points 🙂

All the indicators are there. The Pak economy will suffer badly. Despite US breadcrumbs.

Does anyone expect a plan from neutrals and PDM?
Well the neutrals have a plan.

As soon as the TT comes in, it will be routed to real estate agents in Florida and Texas.

@Mentee , @Zibago , @muhammadhafeezmalik , @RiazHaq ..let's discuss survival instead of politics

Why ? As far as I know you can easily read. But reason is

I didn't wanted other (non Pakistanis) to take part in this thread.
I can't write Urdu on mobile keypads.
I genuinely wanted to share these thoughts.

So figure this out. I am sure you will.

Yar its not like we wake up one day and decide to plan this and that based on our mood swings -------. You need a combo of right connections, stamina , skill set and good luck for picking up the right station to move to and its only achievable if you are receiving Devine guidance via individual specific ideas/dreams------.

Back
Top Bottom