What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfect in pronunciation, my Kudumi wielding friend, it's I will talk, as long as it is for the oppressed peoples of the world.

I was speaking for the Baluch but now that their Caliph-like leader, Mengal has said "no", there's nothing that can be done.

I am not going to speak for the Tamilians. If they feel and claim that they are satisfied, the next place is the Tibetans, who hate Indian for "succumbing" to Chinese pressure and not allowing marches there, from the Indian side.

In short, I will be among the many Tamil rights activists in the world, which include superstars like M.I.A and AR Rahman who have met and collaborated to produce music for the Tamilians.

There are many other examples of international superstars including the Tamilian rapper from South Africa who was being forced to become anti-Tamil by a person who shows the most condescending attitude toward the Tamils, Mr. Bachan.

But he failed just like he fails in Maharashtra with his "little helper", Mr. Singh. When will these U.P. people learn?

The people of Maharashtra, Tamilians and other places don't hate you or envy you - they just don't want you imposing your culture on them and forcing them to mold themselves into what you identify as what "Indian" means.

Mr. Bachpan thinks, he can wed his son to a rich, sell-out Tulu, and he will be accepted by the Tamilians or have credibility there?

No!

The Tamilians know that the rightful place of Rajnikanth has been taken by Mr. Bachpan and Rajnikanth has to show his "sincerity" to the Center by being obsequious in his presence and say that he voted BJP.

No more, putting your head down, while you walk, my Tamil brethren, the Pakistanis are with you.

Indians cannot bully you or anyone, just like they couldn't bully us. They scare you with "you will not survive without us, no resources, etc." but it's all a load of crap.

They said the same to us. We didn't even have a capital, and they didn't even let us have our share of the government's budget, which was agreed upon.

Did we fail? No.

We have our own capital and unlike Delhi's, it was built by us. We are nuclear powered nation that has it's own interests and the world listens to it.

Don't be fooled by their rhetoric of showing Pakistan as a "failed state" to demoralize you. We compete with India at every level, be it sports or even per capita income.

Same goes for the military and our websites have more Indian traffic than their own sites because of their Stalinistic silencing methods.

I have seen them silence you over there, too.

I will be very frank, my Tamilian brothers, you will not only survive, but also be much better if you go at it, alone.

You have water that even China and Russia doesn't have but they were able to develop using the same bodies of water as you would.

You can build ties with East Asian countries, develop projects in the Sethusamudram, and most importantly, be more assertive in your love and sympathies for the Tamilians of Eelam.

But, it can only happen if you follow an independent policy and that can only happen if your dreams of self-determination are realized.

Can it happen now or will they let it happen? No.

Don't be fooled by the Pakistan is a failed state rhetoric because it is only being shown to you so they can continue to control and oppress you.

Even still, you choose to overlook this point and decide to have your superstars be humiliated like Rajnikanth, then, nothing can be said for you.

In closing, I will remind you that Indian movies are known for Bollywood in the world and never the South Indian movies, despite them being better and having their scripts stolen by the North. But, I remember, once, having seen Rajnikanth presented in a foreign film, as an "Indian".

If they give Rajnikanth, the stature Bachpan has or accept Tamil as the lingua franca of the country, you should be "Indian" and identify with that label. Till then, be the Periyar to our Jinnah and let us lead you to the path of independence, self-determination, self-respect, dignity, and honour.

پاک تامل دوستی زندہ باد

வாழ்க பாக்கிஸ்தான்-தமிழர் நட்பு

Read up on John Gotti, North Indian slave.

Man please consult a Psychiatrist.

yeah that is Kerala and even they can distinguish between what the arabs are like?

They dont care about you also,you get that first.

Exact picture - this is what came in my mind when i read Pak-Tamil Friendship...!!!

Mocking Muslims.Hmm,If I say you are an Idiot,Is that also an insult to 3 million Tamil Muslims.Since I've insulted a Muslim here(presumably) it must be an insult to Muslims all around the world.Your logic is uncanny and idiotic.

You moron,

You called so many people Iyers and I am the real one.

You are a full moron and you are not worthy enough to be insulted.

No treatment for you,you are destined to sulk and get soaked in sheer stupidity.

The rest of the remarks were the real remarks,it is very important for people to know who is what?

Dear Indians who are frustrated (I don't mean this sexually, because if I did, it won't be funny as it would result in your national hobby: "rape")

You aren't going to be responded to because you are only feeling upset, like you did when Pakistan was being made.

You went so far in your frustration that you ended up killing the Vaishnavite founder Gandhi for having been "lenient" with Pakistan.

Where was the lenience when he didn't even give us the our share of the budget?

Anywhoo, you can continue to believe that the Tamils are monkeys, darker, uglier, lower in caste, but we don't buy it and ever since America elected a Black President and the Muslims appointed an African as the Imam of Kaaba (our holiest site and our most holiest leader), you are going to be alone in this bigotry.

BTW, why are you obsessed with fair skin? Fair and Lovely, Fair and Handsome? Raping foreign, Caucasian and East Asian students and tourists?

If you had ever known the Azaan (the call to prayer) had been originally recited by an ex-African slave in the 7th Century through what we believe was a dream related to him by God, Himself, you would never think in these terms. His name was Bilal ibn Rabah (May the Almighty be Pleased with him).

We never look at or care about ethnic groups, skin-tones or place of origin. We have Africans in Karachi and Baluchestan called Makranis that are very active and always elect our leaders from Lyari (whoever they elect, usually wins so their support is mandatory).

You would never understand this or figure out how this works.

You will continue to harass, mock and think low of people who are darker than you, whilst we not only appreciate, but also raise such people's stature for their association with Bilal ibn Rabah (RA).

This is why people like Mohammad Ali, Malcolm X and many others accepted Islam and continue to do so, today.

Even in your Australia, most Blacks and some Aboriginees have accepted the faith because it represents the oppressed and those who have power, equally.

This is why, Mahmud Ghaznavi, and his African slave, Ayaz, stood side-by-side in their congregational prayer, the Namaaz.

You would never understand this because you don't even eat in the same plate as those who are lower caste than you Brahmins

Whats been posted about Periyar, Annadurei, The federal partypleas to the British crown to grant them a seperate Tamil state in the 1800's, Colloboration with the Muslim league and Jinnah on seperatism, Dravida nadu, It's failure because Andra,Kerala and Karnataka did'nt agree to Tamil hegemony,Anti Hindi riots in the 50's, How MGR(Malayalee),Karunanidhi(Telingu)and Jayalalitha(Kannada) took up Tamil Nadu nationalism and seperatism cause through the years to now as ironic as it may be.. Are all undisputed facts

All i've seen from this thread is instead of countering these facts directly, Madrasis seem to ridicule the OP in a shoot the messenger attitude.. Why?? Do they fear rest of India will get to know these facts?? I mean c'mon except for a hand full of Indian posters here the rest cannot seem to see the world beyond thier nose's

How many people support those parties and what happnd in the 1800s?

DravidaNadu never had support from majority people of TN.

First of all what do a Pakistani and a Srilankan has to do with Tamil issues. You people should have some shame when you are killing SL tamils and oppressing them. First clean your mess then come out and raise this issue.

Because this is a open forum.. And jsut like you making stupid statement without any ground on Sri Lanka we have the right to comment on a subject of interest..At least most of us post facts not fiction and assumptions

And again why such insecurity?? Is it because truth hurts?? Counter the facts if you can with solid proof instead of acting like little girls

@gotti pora dey sutha mudu.

Your location shows that you have no credibility to speak on Tamil concerns. Why? you ask

Well, because, you believe Raman to have been the one who built the natural piece of land, called the Adam's bridge :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Indians who are frustrated (I don't mean this sexually, because if I did, it won't be funny as it would result in your national hobby: "rape")

You aren't going to be responded to because you are only feeling upset, like you did when Pakistan was being made.

You went so far in your frustration that you ended up killing the Vaishnavite founder Gandhi for having been "lenient" with Pakistan.

Where was the lenience when he didn't even give us the our share of the budget?

Anywhoo, you can continue to believe that the Tamils are monkeys, darker, uglier, lower in caste, but we don't buy it and ever since America elected a Black President and the Muslims appointed an African as the Imam of Kaaba (our holiest site and our most holiest leader), you are going to be alone in this bigotry.

BTW, why are you obsessed with fair skin? Fair and Lovely, Fair and Handsome? Raping foreign, Caucasian and East Asian students and tourists?

If you had ever known the Azaan (the call to prayer) had been originally recited by an ex-African slave in the 7th Century through what we believe was a dream related to him by God, Himself, you would never think in these terms. His name was Bilal ibn Rabah (May the Almighty be Pleased with him).

We never look at or care about ethnic groups, skin-tones or place of origin. We have Africans in Karachi and Baluchestan called Makranis that are very active and always elect our leaders from Lyari (whoever they elect, usually wins so their support is mandatory).

You would never understand this or figure out how this works.

You will continue to harass, mock and think low of people who are darker than you, whilst we not only appreciate, but also raise such people's stature for their association with Bilal ibn Rabah (RA).

This is why people like Mohammad Ali, Malcolm X and many others accepted Islam and continue to do so, today.

Even in your Australia, most Blacks and some Aboriginees have accepted the faith because it represents the oppressed and those who have power, equally.

This is why, Mahmud Ghaznavi, and his African slave, Ayaz, stood side-by-side in their congregational prayer, the Namaaz.

You would never understand this because you don't even eat in the same plate as those who are lower caste than you Brahmins

I regret wasting 15 mins of my life on you.

bye.

@ gotti

ever heard of Abdul Ghaffar Khan , your same logic can be applied for independent Pashtunistan

Badshah_Khan.jpg

Nehru_Ghaffar_Khan_and_Patel_in_1947_-_Kulwant_Roy.jpg

640px-Gandhi_and_Abdul_Gaffa_Khan.jpg

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because this is a open forum.. And jsut like you making stupid statement without any ground on Sri Lanka we have the right to comment on a subject of interest..At least most of us post facts not fiction and assumptions

And again why such insecurity?? Is it because truth hurts?? Counter the facts if you can with solid proof instead of acting like little girls

That's all I've been saying, anna. But, do they ever listen? No!

What proof of that is there?

This is a typical fearful Indian comment of trying to move Indian communities from building ties with the Pakistanis, by saying that the "Muslims killed you in hordes".

If that's the case, why do you boast about having more Muslims in India than in Pakistan?

You tried this with the Sikhs, too but nothing changed.

We are not advocating for either of them to join us but are speaking for their rights as any law-abiding, sane and sympathetic individual would.

We are also following our Quaid's tradition and expecting reciprocity from those Tamils who would be following Periyar's.

On what basis you are advocating for the sake of Tamils?

You are the same people who are trying very hard to make Indians a second grade citizens to Arabs by using conversions, there by taking away their self respect.

The movements of Mandela and MLK Jr. were also political ones. The one that our Quaid (leader), Jinnah, had was also political.

There was no violence involved.

This philosophy of violence is only advocated by you in the form of LTTE, a movement that you created, only to abandon it later, yourselves.

You are the biggest morons in the world to say that Muslims killed people in hordes despite millions converting out of their own will and I have shown to you Nehru Pandit (Brahmin)'s quote, as well in the earlier posts.

If we were to listen to you, we wouldn't know how to understand our conversions.

On one side, you say we converted because we were forced to. Then, you say that we converted because we wanted to escape caste-based discrimination.

Which one is it: were we forced or we did it voluntarily?

On one side, you say that we are foreign and invaders whilst, at the same time, you accuse of trying to be Arab and forgetting our Indian roots.

Which one is it: are we foreign or are we local?

Lastly, there is a lot of conversions going on in South India, by all faiths, not just Muslims, which is why you tried dismissing Tamil concerns by blaming it on the "Church".

The Tamil Muslim population, although old and has been there for centuries, like the Nawab of Arcot, had cemented their place in the hearts of the people and had they been invaders, they wouldn't have been a minority.

Conversely, you Aryans were the invaders and massacred the entire Dravidian race, which is why they can only be found in the Southern part of India.

You are the scum of the Earth for following that ideology and celebrating your bloodthirsty past.

ost-nnn-swastika_lead_wideweb__470x2890.jpg

Read Islamic invasions in India then talk about Tamils, The Islamist s in India or Pakistan who worship and glorify these Foreign
blood thirsty barbarians like Ghori, Gaznavi , and others have no right to speak on behalf of Indians.

The blood thirst and vengeful nature of your people is evident in modern India.

To tell you are dreaming for splitting India which will not happen but becareful since on the coming days Balouchistan and Tribal areas of majority Pushtoons are not favouring you and may become independent .

You dream of splitting India and the end result will be cutting pakistan to size, this happened in the past and it will happen in the near future.

Your location shows that you have no credibility to speak on Tamil concerns. Why? you ask

Well, because, you believe Raman to have been the one who built the natural piece of land, called the Adam's bridge :omghaha:

and you believe an angel told word of god.. neither is true

@ gotti

ever heard of Abdul Ghaffar Khan , by your same logic can be applied for independent Pashtunistan.

Badshah_Khan.jpg

Nehru_Ghaffar_Khan_and_Patel_in_1947_-_Kulwant_Roy.jpg

640px-Gandhi_and_Abdul_Gaffa_Khan.jpg

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pashtuns, like the Tamils, are an open and free community and they had a right to do whatever they wanted.

Unfortunately, for you, the Pashtuns had completely rejected the Congress and his naked (literally) leadership.

Here, you can see how they treated Nehru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vcR2UG3Ws

Your logic of forcing your leadership onto a state cannot be allowed or accepted as it has been the case in Tamil Nadu.

If the people don't want you, no matter how many photo-ops you had with their leader, nothing can be done for you.

BTW, these were the same people who got us our piece of Kashmir. Yet, they still liked you? Go figure :rofl:

Tamils are in the same boat as the Pashtun. Their leadership of the Brahmin Amma (Jayalalitha) does not represent them.

First of all what do a Pakistani and a Srilankan has to do with Tamil issues. You people should have some shame when you are killing SL tamils and oppressing them. First clean your mess then come out and raise this issue.

If you really cared about the Tamilians, why didn't you help the LTTE?

Why did you abandon a movement that you helped create?

Even worse, not only did you not just abandon them, you supported their demise and even had sent your troops there that got Rajiv killed.

They shouldn't kill anyone now because the verdict is now public. This is not their country.

There is no insecurity, the founding fathers of independent India has thought about these problems and laid the foundation and we survived for 70 years and became stronger.

Beware those who are trying to instigate these false theories will themselves be in trouble.

It is you who are insecure when UNHRC issues were raised targetting posters here.

How many people support those parties and what happnd in the 1800s?

DravidaNadu never had support from majority people of TN.

It still alive.. It came in to the forefront in the 40's through periyar again in the 50's through Annadurei..MGR continued it through to the late 80's with the LTTE..Then Karunanidhi took it up..Now the baton is been passed to the next generation..The Vaiko's,Seemans,Nedumarans and a host of other third class actors turned third class politicians.. And they have taken it to the front again with the pic of a fat kid of a terrorist munching biscuits in a bunker

I agree with you majority of the TN populace does not care..They are more worried about a hunger,Sanitation and a decent life.. But illetaracy can make people gullible.. If politicians can come to power by giving away free T.V's and booze to the massas.. You can just imagine thier maturity

some madarassa chhap false flagger is seriousely butt hurt!!! Hahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom