What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attempt is again FAILED... after failing badly in Khalistan,"MISSION KASHMIR"... Pakistan is looking for something new.

Guys Tamils might cook you up in the next war if it happened if you try to mess with them by showing fake sympathy/brotherhood.If Rajinikanth got angry he would annihilate Pakistan alone within 5 mins.:lol:

Save your own country which is in pieces and dont do the same mistake you have done earlier by "Bleed India into 1000 cut"

Thank you for proving my point.

Rajnikanth, who is loved and venerated in the South is mocked by you and treated as a cartoon character that is to be taken like a joke.

You do it in your culture and wherever else you get an opportunity to show that the Tamils are a bunch of jokers who have funny movies, do weird dances, and move really fast - they also, wear their glasses in a funny way.

Furthermore, you show their image as a rickshaw driver or something considered "lower" than you.

Nice try at trying to show a very able and worthy community as nothing but dark, minions.

Like Jinnah, our founder and leader, we disagree and we do so vehemently.

Why should one accept Mr. Bachpan as the star of India and not Rajnikanth?

We believe Rajnikanth has contributed more to India than Mr. Bachpan but the Indian government only promoted him and subsidized his studios.

Why does Bollywood, an industry that only produces 40% of Indian films to be treated as the sole "Indian" movie industry.

It's because, to you, Tamils are not Indians.

If they are not, then let them not be. Why do you worry when they try to free themselves from such hate-filled bigotry?

The fact is that you never considered them Indian and like your Aryan ancestors who obliterated them and then, apparently made a bridge to prevent any developments from taking place thousands of years later, you have again assisted their genocide in Sri Lanka, and you have done so, unashamedly.

Shameless Indians.

Weren't you the moron who had an emotional breakdown and said you were going to leave?

Also, are you saying to us that Pakistan was a bad idea?

Although it's not, but let's assume that it is for the sake of your ignorant argument, I am curious as to why your only argument behind not allowing other communities, and specifically the Tamils, a right to self-determination, is that Pakistan was not a good idea?

Furthermore, you are not in good relations with your neighbours, because even the Nepalese hate you. Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Chinese too.

What other country has this much hate?

I mean, even the tiny nation-state of Israel, that has so many hostile neighbours, does not have this much of a hard time at PR as you folks do.

They have good relations with Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Gulf nations and Central Asian states.

I say, we build ties with Israel by replacing them with India. Have their consulates and embassies in our country instead of India's.

Too much water has flown under the bridge,

nobody cares whether pak was a good idea or not,thats for pak people to estimate.

we are more than happy to say good riddance and nor r we interested in such a discussion.

Bkwaas bandh kar gotti.

tumhare kachche phaad diye.

Dear mentally enslaved South Indian,

Speak in a language that your Tamil brethren can understand and not one that you believe, can be identified with what it means to be "Indian".

Hindi is a minority, 30% language in India.

Tamil is also a minority language.

Why not make Tamil as socially acceptable and identifiable with the Indian label?

Caste-minded, much?

Too much water has flown under the bridge,

You're still here?

BTW, what bridge is this?

Can't possibly be the Adam's bridge as it is a piece of land and not like the one built in the Bosphorus.

Did you allow developments in the Sethusamudram that we don't know about?

Have you finally allowed the Tamils of Eelam and TN, to communicate and build ties?

Have Monkeys started to fly? (oh wait, according to your Ramayana, the Tamils, oops, I mean monkeys, do fly)

@gotti

pakistan says higher than mountain and deeper than sea with China and China gives importance to India.

Pakistan says we are Arabs and thekedar of islam and Arabs gives the islamic terror guys to India who were caught.

and the list goes on in 1971, 1965 wars etc.

The same thing will happen now also.

Do you think evil Pakistanis earlier have not tried this evil designs ??

You are fooling around here, what is the basis on which this new found la la land friendship will be built?

Any time... Create a seperate thread for it.. Stop trolling this one to show the whole forum what a tool you are.. Now if you cannot have a cohesive argument on this current subject matter i'd suggest it's best you bugger off

Do not try to run or hide , answer to the question about the rights of SL Tamils and India Tamils.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IND151 show @gotti his place.....'kitti hi pan badhnar pan rahnar nuni khali'...hahaha

Speak in a language that your Tamil brethren can understand and not one that you believe, can be identified with what it means to be "Indian".

Why not make Tamil as socially acceptable and identifiable with the Indian label?

Caste-minded, much?

You're still here?

Can't possibly be the Adam's bridge as it is a piece of land and not like the one built in the Bosphorus.

Have you finally allowed the Tamils of Eelam and TN, to communicate and build ties?

Have Monkeys started to fly? (oh wait, according to your Ramayana, the Tamils, oops, I mean monkeys, do fly)

dei sappa naaye,

kaalaila enthiricha vudane irunthu poga mudiyaama yen inga vandhu mokkai podura,

otha unna maadhiri mokkai koodiyaana ellam, 1947laye kazhuvi kazhuvi oothiyache,piragum vanthu yen marupdaiyum marupdaiyum modhall irnthu kadhai solla ollura.

dei nee ellam thirunthave maatiya,

muttaala kooda thirthalam,unna maadhiri paperula kaaka ooturavana enna seyya?

ayyo raama,yen ennai intha maadhiri kazhisadai pasanga kooda ellam sera vekkira.

Is this a damn joke what's next they will say Delhi is a historic country independent of India and should demand independence Delhistan
Why so desperate

Nadar caste is one of the major community in Tamil Nadu and will consist of one fourth of the whole Tamil Nadu population, and we are a Back Ward caste - but today one of the most progressive because of shear hard work and dedication, you are a lunatic who call a caste as Land Lords and born rich - but in-fact the community was a Back Ward Cast and able to reach today's respectable place only after the social reforms happened in India after Independence...more over with whom you will make friendship when a major community in Tamil Nadu Nadar like me give a S**t to "Pak-Tamil Friendship"

The "back-ward" caste who was allowed to become progressive because of the North Indians? :yahoo:

Also, you are not a spokesperson for the Tamils.

You have no parks of places named after you.

Periyar was, and he does, respectively.

If you do not care about our friendship then go to a place like D F I, where there's no room for debate because they sh!t themselves every time people discuss the issues relating to Vaishnavite-Shaivite relations and the betrayal of the Tamil cause by the Indians and specifically their army.

Tamils have gone over this before, with Rajiv.

Now, it's in their interest to realize that they can't take out their anger on those who don't accept them or care for them.

They only want land like in the case of Ram, who only wanted Sita. He only killed Hanuman's brother because it was in his interest.

He didn't even bother to find out if it was relevant or noteworthy that the claims to the kingdom could have been at dispute like his own when Bharat was wrongfully claiming the throne.

Did Ram care? Did he listen to the pleas human wife of Hanuman's brother?

No, he did not. BTW, another Indian just described to me that you believe Tamil men are ugly and their women are not, which is why they cast them, in their movies. Wonder where he got such a bigoted philosophy from?

Could it be the Ramayana that has Tamil portrayed as monkeys and their wives as humans?

Valmiki, surely was a bigot, wasn't he.

Anywhoo, to answer the question about if Ram cared or not, I can only say that he most definitely did not.

It was only his own interests that he cared about like getting his wife back from Ravana, who was granted the human face because of Sinhalas being a fellow-Aryan, Sanskrit using community.

Valmiki, didn't just write a story, he wrote a piece of art that you have made into your religion, for obvious reasons. These reasons are that it has laid the foundations of your religions because it reflect the culture of the time of the Aryan rule, after their invasion.

The Aryan prince, his beautiful wife and brother go missing in the jungle. The beautiful wife is kidnapped and then, he comes across a kingdom of dark people whom he calls "monkeys". He can't fight because he lacks the skills of the aptly intelligent Ram, the archer (playing into the theme of Aryans being smaller, yet smarter).

Ram, saves the day, so he uses the monkeys, his fighting arms, to go save his beautiful wife from Sri Lanka. Does it matter to Ram if the King of Lanka killed them all? No!

You expect the Tamilians to believe this?

Similarly, you are doing the same today. The low-caste "monkeys" are being killed by the Sri Lankans but you don't care because your woman (euphemism for interests) are not involved.

When they were involved, you supported them.

When they aren't, like now, because of your stupid geopolitical gains by trying to prevent China's perceived "string of pearls", the Tamilians can go to hell.

You expect the Tamilians to believe that you care?

Is this a damn joke what's next they will say Delhi is a historic country independent of India and should demand independence Delhistan
Why so desperate

Dear North Indian extremist Vaishnavite,

We all know that you don't care about Tamilian rights or even know what rights means when being spoken in the same sentence as the Tamils, but at least show some sympathy so as to not reveal to us that you are all small-minded, indifferent bigots.

dei sappa naaye,

kaalaila enthiricha vudane irunthu poga mudiyaama yen inga vandhu mokkai podura,

otha unna maadhiri mokkai koodiyaana ellam, 1947laye kazhuvi kazhuvi oothiyache,piragum vanthu yen marupdaiyum marupdaiyum modhall irnthu kadhai solla ollura.

ayyo raama,yen ennai intha maadhiri kazhisadai pasanga kooda ellam sera vekkira.

Please show some sympathy toward those Tamilian brothers and sisters of yours who do not believe in the character known as Ram.

I have explained why they don't in a quoted post, above.

Even in your country, Australia, they do not force you to say "Christmas" or accept its legitimacy out of respect and sensitivity for your religion.

If you are enjoying such treatment, living in a far away land, after having relinquished your Indian passport, then, please afford the Tamilians, the same right.

dei sappa naaye,

hey dude. yen ivvalavu kovam. avan kedakaran payithiyakaran. intha threadoda first posta parthavudane kandupudichiten avanukku etho mental problem irukkunu. kanndukatha. avanukku explain kooda pannitten avan thirunthura mathiri theriyala. athanala intha threada viite jump ayitten. neeyum vanthudu.

@gotti

what is the basis on which this new found la la land friendship will be built?

Jinnah. End of story. Do not ask me this again. When our Quaid does or says something, we follow.

He said the Tamilians have a right to self-determination, we listened.

We even quote the 11th August speech that is not very well known but still do because of how much love we have for him.

Expecting us to do anything different with regard to a publicly known event, where Periyar, blatantly and confidently supported us and Jinnah showed reciprocity, only goes to show how much belief you have in fantasy.

Thank you for proving my point.

Rajnikanth, who is loved and venerated in the South is mocked by you and treated as a cartoon character that is to be taken like a joke.

You do it in your culture and wherever else you get an opportunity to show that the Tamils are a bunch of jokers who have funny movies, do weird dances, and move really fast - they also, wear their glasses in a funny way.

Furthermore, you show their image as a rickshaw driver or something considered "lower" than you.

Nice try at trying to show a very able and worthy community as nothing but dark, minions.

Like Jinnah, our founder and leader, we disagree and we do so vehemently.

Why should one accept Mr. Bachpan as the star of India and not Rajnikanth?

We believe Rajnikanth has contributed more to India than Mr. Bachpan but the Indian government only promoted him and subsidized his studios.

Why does Bollywood, an industry that only produces 40% of Indian films to be treated as the sole "Indian" movie industry.

It's because, to you, Tamils are not Indians.

If they are not, then let them not be. Why do you worry when they try to free themselves from such hate-filled bigotry?

The fact is that you never considered them Indian and like your Aryan ancestors who obliterated them and then, apparently made a bridge to prevent any developments from taking place thousands of years later, you have again assisted their genocide in Sri Lanka, and you have done so, unashamedly.

Shameless Indians.

Rajnikanth is also famous in North and I personally liked him since his early days in Hindi movies with Govinda and Amitabh and his recent movie Robot was cool so shut up loser.You just proved you cant understand zilch about India and it's ethnic groups.Tamils are not Sri Lankans.

You failed in Khalisthan, Kashmir and now making fun of yourself in thinking North-South Indian stuff. :lol:

Caste-minded, much?

You're still here?

Tamils got a unique identity of their own just as all ethnic groups in India. Hindi is almost 50% of India so your facts are WRONG.

Now all your love for Tamils got vanished and now you are calling Tamils as Monkeys??? You FAILED. So dont be a PIG to call others Monkeys :lol:

Why so desperate

They might do that again since they are getting banged by all corner these days in sheer frustration.

@IND151 show @gotti his place.....'kitti hi pan badhnar pan rahnar nuni khali'...hahaha

You're still here?

Call even the sell-out Chidambram, it won't work.

He has no answers to Karunanidhi, Vaiko is a long shot.

True not only that - the North Indian anti Tamil media were spreading false news that Tamils were protesting India should vote for the UN resolution but in actual fact, Tamils rejected the UN resolution as it was diluted by India. They were/are asking for Tamil Eelam , I dare any Indian Tamil in PDF to refute me on this !!

The Tamils nationalism is rising again in Tamilnadu, thats why even the Anti Tamil, BJP is playing up to the Tamil gallery.

I am surprised and happy, at the same time to see another Pakistani brother knowing so much about the covered up and thickly veiled bureaucratic oppression the Tamils are facing.

You need to make aware the morons in Pakistan who need to show solidarity with the Tamilians on every social media front.

If they worry so much for the 11th August speech, why not for these golden words of our founder?

I won't discuss this issue with you further as I am currently sh!tting on Indian trolls (bigots) who are trying to silence the voice of the Tamilians.

I can tell that you're well aware of the issue - all you have to do now, is pass it on. Godspeed, my friend.

Make a Facebook page, blog, make it viral. You're an able and young guy, with all the social media tools at your disposal.

All the Tamilians need now is moral support. This is no different than when we were making Pakistan.

We had no one. Similarly, they have no one. India has betrayed them, Sri Lanka is hostile, and China has relations with the Sinhalese.

Where should the Tamils go?

Shouldn't they have at least some level of moral support or balancing power on their side?

Who else, if not Pakistan?

We cannot and should not, let such a valuable community, who has contributed greatly to the world, go down the drains of the Indian Ocean at the hands of the Indian extremist Vaishnavites.

Jinnah. End of story. Do not ask me this again. When our Quaid does or says something, we follow.

He said the Tamilians have a right to self-determination, we listened.

We even quote the 11th August speech that is not very well known but still do because of how much love we have for him.

Expecting us to do anything different with regard to a publicly known event, where Periyar, blatantly and confidently supported us and Jinnah showed reciprocity, only goes to show how much belief you have in fantasy.

That guy himself came here to Dravida nadu, it is not Tamil nation but Dravidistan and tried to convice but failed. And then you are chest thumping here.

Understand this your father of nation's magic didn't work here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom