What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys i think we Indians should start a thread on how we can improve baloch and Indian relationship. after all we can not stand by while a ppl yearning for freedom are violently subjugated, we must start an online campaign to and bring the issue to the world's attention!!

Jinnah. End of story. Do not ask me this again. When our Quaid does or says something, we follow.

He said the Tamilians have a right to self-determination, we listened.

We even quote the 11th August speech that is not very well known but still do because of how much love we have for him.

Expecting us to do anything different with regard to a publicly known event, where Periyar, blatantly and confidently supported us and Jinnah showed reciprocity, only goes to show how much belief you have in fantasy.

just a simple question why so desperate
did you watch a documentary on 1971 war or anything else
You sir are from a country that has constitutionally declared Ahamdis is Non-Muslims which was divided in half by India
What is discrimination is what you did in former east Pakistan & now as we can see in Baluchistan & supposedly the tamils agree & join you [which is not going to happen] you will take one of the most progressive parts of India in a **** Hole in which you currently are

The last thing you should worry about is to worry about Tamils when your own country is in Shambles

& the Great Pakistani People supplied the Sri lankans with weaponry to slaughter Tamils in SL So you sir should be the last person on earth to worry about the Tamils
& watch our BalochIstan might be right now on it's way to become a new country

Thank you for showing us why Pakistan was made and had to go at it alone.

Sikhs are the highest contributors to your forces. Does that mean they don't have sentiments? - yes they have sentiments that is the reason in Punjab we had differences, even with in a family brothers have disputes and it gets resolved after a while, and now Punjab is one of the most peaceful states of India.

Does that mean they should accept Biharis to overrun their state? - Biharis are only one tenth of Indian population, so in India no society can over run another society

Does that mean they shouldn't care about the Golden temple? Golden Temple or Thanjai Big Temple - those are the place for worship and not meant for any political activity

Not the events of '84, either? - I don't know what you are mentioning for

Did Pakistan fund Bhindrawale and the Indian general who defected to his ranks? - Majority of the Punjabi population are devoted towards India and in-fact our own PM is a Sikh

Does his defection mean the Indian state's love runs really deep in the hearts of the Sikhs, too? - Not all fingers are same, some will have different opinion, but majority opinion always counts

What about the never-ending Badal dynasty? - It's the phenomenon is all South Asia... Gandhi Family, Karunanidhi family in Tamil nadu, the political family of Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilanka

These questions are relevant to the Tamils because if they contribute, it does not mean they started to believe the Adam's bridge was made by Raman and there should be no developments there. - Even though I believe it's the bridge constructed by Ram, but I don't want the past come across the future, for me development comes first and religion comes second - but still I am a minority with this opinion, majority in Tamil Nadu don't want the Ram's bridge to be removed for the Sethu Channel Project

It does not mean that they should accept your police in their state (where you don't allow Shaivites). In Fact I am a Shaivaite and we have the largest temple in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to Shaivism called "thanjai big temple" build by our famous Tamil King "Raja Raja Chola" who ruled till Cambodia

It also does not mean that they should stop caring about the Eelam Tamils or how you not only abandoned them, using the same army, you also supported their genocide, openly and unashamedly. I won't blame the Indian army for the genocide of Tamil People in Srilanka, it's the Sonia who took revenge and also the vulture our own leader Karunanithi are responsible - because DMK was was part of congress government

Will the Indian army answer for that? - For what??

There won't be a Rajiv Gandhi this time, pal, this time the Tamils know not to show anger to those who aren't their "own" - I don't under stand what is you point

They will part ways and go independently because that's the only way for their dreams to be truly realized. This will never happen because for a Tamil in Tamilnadu consider Kashmir as holy land be it Shaivites or any one, also we in Tamilnadu are independent like any other states of India and majority of the population is happy with what we are today...

Only an independent foreign policy can help serve their interests in Sri Lanka. Not only have you and your army failed them, you have also shown compete indifference to their sentiments and feelings. Yes I feel sadden and betrayed when my peoples are butchered in the final phase of war in Lanka, but I can't blame my entire Indian brothers and sisters for few peoples mistake, because my own state politicians betrayed us - when they had the hold on central government to save the innocent Tamil people who caught in between the two warring factions

Conversely, like our founder, Jinnah, we sympathize and support them, unconditionally. Your Jinnah concept was a failure and the best example is Bangladesh separation from you...

We were also being told by you to not separate, we'll fail or we'll be destroyed but it worked out perfectly for us. You are a failed sate, and I am reading daily news about your major cities are witnessing bombings and fighting between different factions , but we have come up a lot on all sector of development after independence by remaining part of Indian union...

Your only logic behind not allowing people the right to self-determination, self-respect and dignity, is that you have...Self determination in Tamil Nadu never arises, because we are ruled and governed by our own people in a federal structure

Well, you have no argument. You keep going on about "Pakistan".
when some body is pulling on all direction to go separate and don't know the concept of living in harmony with others lecturing is a joke

Gotti,just one thing,

Ram was leading the pack and thus was most prone to death.

Rajnikanth is also famous in North and I personally liked him since his early days in Hindi movies with Govinda and Amitabh and his recent movie Robot was cool so shut up loser.You just proved you cant understand zilch about India and it's ethnic groups.Tamils are not Sri Lankans.

You failed in Khalisthan, Kashmir and now making fun of yourself in thinking North-South Indian stuff. :lol:.

Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory where you don't even have the right to hang the Indian flag in Lal Chowk of Sri Nagar whilst the local populace hangs the Pakistani one.

Also, you are clearly, again, condescendingly referring to Rajnikanth by "charitably" offering your approval of his movie.

Lastly, we did not create Ramayana and we weren't the ones who abandoned and even supported the slaughter of the Tamilians, unashamedly.

You were the ones who attacked them, which got Rajiv killed but now, it seems as though the Tamils won't express their anger toward you but instead, focus on having an independent policy vis-a-vis the Tamils, which can only be had through independence.

Tamils got a unique identity of their own just as all ethnic groups in India. Hindi is almost 50% of India so your facts are WRONG.

Lingua Franca has to be about 70-75%. Urdu is understood by 75% of Pakistanis.

Can the same be said about Hindi?

Also, my facts are not by me but by others that claim it is not 50% but much lower.

Even so, would it be possible to accept a language that has about half (i.e., 50%) who don't understand it, be imposed on them?

Now all your love for Tamils got vanished and now you are calling Tamils as Monkeys??? You FAILED. So dont be a PIG to call others Monkeys :lol:

Someone just called Valmiki a pig. :eek:

They might do that again since they are getting banged by all corner these days in sheer frustration.

Who are these "they", and who are you now banging, my Aryan, master-race friend?

Planning on "cleansing" the subcontinent by removing the Dravidians like before, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom