What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a bit of research on Tamil ... Brainwashed Pakistani Idiot .. :omghaha::omghaha:

He is not only brain washed, but a lunatic...such thread can only be created by a lunatic, because he says a back ward Nadar community of Tamil Nadu like me as Land Lords, and this thread shows how desperate they are now because of the isolation from the world...

I will throw the Pak-Tamil Friendship in garbage, because we are a progressive community and don't need friendship of stone age mentality society....

Why is it that Madrasis get all defensive and unusually patriotic when ever the history of TN is exposed?? I mean i can understand the reaction of rest of the Indians cos the OP's deliberate attempt to WUM but the whole overreactions from the Nadu's?? Nobody had come up with real facts to debunk his evidence here..Is it a raw nerve??

They want to keep the TN as a part of India by using the migrant Telegu and Brahmin castes from North India as an argument behind their "union" with Tamilians.

Look at sheer audacity of Op!

Whole world know... What is happening with ahmadiya, Shia, Hazara, Hindu, sikh and christian minority in Pakistan... And Op is dreaming about breaking India apart.

1.Ahmadiya are not safe even in graves eg. Lahore grave destruction of ahmadiya muslim

2. Mass bombing of Hazara Shia in Baluchistan and karachi

3. False Blasphemy case against Christians eg 13 year old falsely inducted, burning the houses of Christians in Lahore.

4. Kidnapping and disapprance of Hindu girls.

Then They say, they 'care' for Indian minorities. Allah bachaye aishi 'care'

That's all I've been saying, anna. But, do they ever listen? No!

Gotti,

we are Indians in full and we do not need your support/friendship and we have more scientists/engineers/doctors etc etc and our society is awesome enough,we are culturally,economically,professionally ahead of you and we are at total peace with our neighbours and nation.

Unlike you we dont have deep abyssmal egoes and are perfectly capable of taking independent decisions for our own good and aligning with Pak is the last thing,i would want to do because we have exact estimations of the integrity and reliability of your politcal.army leadership/your people and their loyalties and your own very intellectual capacity.

so take a break,seriously.

I will throw the Pak-Tamil Friendship in garbage, because we are a progressive community and don't need friendship of stone age mentality society....

That's right, we are stone age.

But did you know, stone-age came after pre-historic age where people still believe that a natural piece of land, like the Adam's bridge was made by a man, along with a few monkeys (Euphemism for Tamils) and no development should be done in the adjoining areas?

Who wants to choose friends who don't even know about their own castes.

"Moving far and wide, the members of the community (later known as Nadars meaning people who ruled the country) collected a tax called ‘magamai’ from the community and established their own educational institutions and temples as they were not allowed to enter the common temple, he claims"

The Hindu : Metro Plus Madurai / City Chronicles : Unique in its own way

I am completely prepared. We can go 50 pages, if you want.

Also, this confidence comes from the fact that I know there are actual people called Tamilians, who have feelings, sentiments and needs (unlike you sell-outs who brag about having been accepted as "Uncle Tom" by the North Indian Vaishnavites).

There is no insecurity, the founding fathers of independent India has thought about these problems and laid the foundation and we survived for 70 years and became stronger.

Beware those who are trying to instigate these false theories will themselves be in trouble.

It is you who are insecure when UNHRC issues were raised targetting posters here.

Again blanket statement without a single fact to counter what you call "false theories"..C'mon whats stopping you.. Is it because you have none?? You just keep belittling your own intelligence

It still alive.. It came in to the forefront in the 40's through periyar again in the 50's through Annadurei..MGR continued it through to the late 80's with the LTTE..Then Karunanidhi took it up..Now the baton is been passed to the next generation..The Vaiko's,Seemans,Nedumarans and a host of other third class actors turned third class politicians.. And they have taken it to the front again with the pic of a fat kid of a terrorist munching biscuits in a bunker

I agree with you majority of the TN populace does not care..They are more worried about a hunger,Sanitation and a decent life.. But illetaracy can make people gullible.. If politicians can come to power by giving away free T.V's and booze to the massas.. You can just imagine thier maturity

There is a political oligarchy in TN and it is not because of people's illiteracy,they just have learnt to use these parties.

Gotti,

we are Indians in full and we do not need your support/friendship and we have more scientists/engineers/doctors etc etc and our society is awesome enough,we are culturally,economically,professionally ahead of you and we are at total peace with our neighbours and nation.

Unlike you we dont have deep abyssmal egoes and are perfectly capable of taking independent decisions for our own good and aligning with Pak is the last thing,i would want to do because we have exact estimations of the integrity and reliability of your politcal.army leadership/your people and their loyalties and your own very intellectual capacity.

so take a break,seriously.

Weren't you the moron who had an emotional breakdown and said you were going to leave?

Also, are you saying to us that Pakistan was a bad idea?

Although it's not, but let's assume that it is for the sake of your ignorant argument, I am curious as to why your only argument behind not allowing other communities, and specifically the Tamils, a right to self-determination, is that Pakistan was not a good idea?

Furthermore, you are not in good relations with your neighbours, because even the Nepalese hate you. Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Chinese too.

What other country has this much hate?

I mean, even the tiny nation-state of Israel, that has so many hostile neighbours, does not have this much of a hard time at PR as you folks do.

They have good relations with Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Gulf nations and Central Asian states.

I say, we build ties with Israel by replacing them with India. Have their consulates and embassies in our country instead of India's.

They want to keep the TN as a part of India by using the migrant Telegu and Brahmin castes from North India as an argument behind their "union" with Tamilians.

millions of Tamilians working in all major cites of India, and this is the case with all society of India, but the beauty is we work and live together without any major differences in any cites - there may be some exceptions...

also Brahmin caste in Tamil Nadu is less then 2% so don't talk nonsense that Migrants are making us union with India, in-fact Tamil Nadu is one of the top 5 contributor of men and women to Indian armed force...

They want to keep the TN as a part of India

good thread, dont let the Indians and Sri Lankan (anti Tamils) hijack it. Pakistanis should explore on how Pakistanis and Tamils can build their relationship. The Tamils here are Indian slaves but the vast majority in Tamilnadu are anti India.

For a start Pakistan should support Tamils rights in Sri Lanka and just watch India's reaction. Tamils dont see Pakistan as an enemy but Sri Lanka/Sinhalese have been traditional enemies of the Tamils. Pakistan has to decide whom it wants to support, 18 million Sinhalese or 70 million Tamils

Again blanket statement without a single fact to counter what you call "false theories"..C'mon whats stopping you.. Is it because you have none?? You just keep belittling your own intelligence

Their only argument behind subjugating other communities is that there is a Pakistan, we tried our best to separate it's exclave other-half, Bangladesh and it worked (even though Jinnah believed it to be a separate state).

Also, they use this as a premise to prove that Pakistan failed so you shouldn't even think of doing the same because if you do, you'll be like Pakistan, which is in a mess because we fund trouble for it through Afghanistan (US Defense Sec. Chuck Hagel's words, not mine) in Baluchestan and Pashtun-dominated areas.

I only wonder if they should have spent all of that money on such movements, in their attempts to disprove the logic of partition or should they have instead, focused on improving relations with the communities, instead?

I guess, time will be the best judge.

Is the only argument behind the Indian unity and relevance, internal issues of Pakistan or do they actually have some reasonable points to share?

Isn't it funny a Srilankan in the past days was advocating nationalism and down playing the SL Tamil issue is not raising the issues of India :lol:

Tamil Nadu is like a territory for Tamil diaspora they can do what ever they want in a democratic way, Now tell me what are the rights and platforms you are giving to SL Tamils in SL, shall we cut SL to peices since SL Tamils are not getting any support from SL Govt??

I can understand the desperation of some madarassa chhap gotti as they are losing kashmir....hahaha...look gotti go get kashmir first...many tamilians are there in army kicking terrorists *** in valley!!!..lols

Coming from a Sri Lankan. :rofl::omghaha: Another gem after your skin color obsession. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom