What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Haviz Sultan?

Please use references that people can understand.

Also, I am only relating to you sentiments observed by the Tamilians who perceive the caste, in question, as a sell-out because it is shown respect by a few higher castes.

Not my words, but there's.

You may continue to oppress them in a manner the world hasn't seen since Genghis Khan or Hitler, but please don't mete the same treatment out on me as I can only bare the brunt of the violent extremists of the North, so much.

The rest were personal and irrelevant remarks that don't need a reply.

You moron,

You called so many people Iyers and I am the real one.

You are a full moron and you are not worthy enough to be insulted.

No treatment for you,you are destined to sulk and get soaked in sheer stupidity.

The rest of the remarks were the real remarks,it is very important for people to know who is what?

Why is it that Madrasis get all defensive and unusually patriotic when ever the history of TN is exposed?? I mean i can understand the reaction of rest of the Indians cos the OP's deliberate attempt to WUM but the whole overreactions from the Nadu's?? Nobody had come up with real facts to debunk his evidence here..Is it a raw nerve??

Not one but many raw nerves. To make sense of India you must realize the two main ingredients, caste and light color (these are inter-related). The lower someone is one these variables the more louder he will have to prove his patriotism :coffee:

By mocking Muslims, are you mocking the 3 million Tamilian Muslims of Tamil Naad?

Aren't you the people who dismissed the entire Tamil movement for rights recently as being done at the behest of the "Church"?

Aren't you the same person who states that the cyanosed Raman, built the Adam's bridge just so the Tamilians can't do any developments in the Indian ocean, a natural body of water that they were gifted with by having it's land alongside it.

Are you going to now say that this land was also made by Raman like the Adam's bridge was?

Mocking Muslims.Hmm,If I say you are an Idiot,Is that also an insult to 3 million Tamil Muslims.Since I've insulted a Muslim here(presumably) it must be an insult to Muslims all around the world.Your logic is uncanny and idiotic.

bullshit-meter-2.jpg

Exact picture - this is what came in my mind when i read Pak-Tamil Friendship...!!!

Again, a show of indifference as a typical North Indian bigot.

Many South Indian households are dependent on those jobs as most of them are employed there.

With that attitude, it is no wonder that a South Indian minister had to scream about the Saudis having a 10% local quota for jobs and not the Indian center.

But, it's not like they care for the South Indians. If they did, they would have spoken for their concerns because of which they locked down the entire state.

Did they or a more pertinent question would be, would they?

The answer? Everyone knows.

yeah that is Kerala and even they can distinguish between what the arabs are like?

They dont care about you also,you get that first.

By mocking Muslims, are you mocking the 3 million Tamilian Muslims of Tamil Naad?

Aren't you the people who dismissed the entire Tamil movement for rights recently as being done at the behest of the "Church"?

Aren't you the same person who states that the cyanosed Raman, built the Adam's bridge just so the Tamilians can't do any developments in the Indian ocean, a natural body of water that they were gifted with by having it's land alongside it.

Are you going to now say that this land was also made by Raman like the Adam's bridge was?

Aren't you the same people who killed the Tamils (Indians) in numbers during Islamic invasions and demolished their temples in the name of religion.

On what basis you are advocating for the sake of Tamils?

You are the same people who are trying very hard to make Indians a second grade citizens to Arabs by using conversions, there by taking away their self respect.

The issues you have mentioned are political ones and they will be solved through political process, And there will be always some issues left to solve no matter how many issues you solve, it is a never ending process.

Some coward Wannabe Arabs came to Dravida nadu and also asked them :we are running away from Hindustan by making Pakistan, it is better for you to also run from them by making Dravidisthan", is the only friendship you are talking in this thread.

We all know the result of the partition :lol:

Says the champion while siting in UAE :coffee:

Praava, please post this on the site that has all of my accounts permanently banned.

BTW, I cannot go on it anymore (they made a vengeful woman,a mod :hitwall:)

Also, I cannot send you a PM here, so you guys are going to have to go at it alone against the PTI trolls.

Have fun, sherlock :rofl:

Not one but many raw nerves. To make sense of India you must realize the two main ingredients, caste and light color (these are inter-related). The lower someone is one these variables the more louder he will have to prove his patriotism :coffee:

This light colour thing is much worse in your country than mine.

I know what the punjabis think of mohajjirs.

Indian Stalinism, at display. Silence anyone who speaks against Vaishnavite supremacist bigotry.

Where is Vaishanavite Bigotry now? After almost 70 years??

You seem to live in 10 th century A.D.

Emiraatis are not like that,i guess you got it wrong.

Gibbs,

who is getting defensive here?

what facts do you know of?

why dont u let us know of them?

Whats been posted about Periyar, Annadurei, The federal partypleas to the British crown to grant them a seperate Tamil state in the 1800's, Colloboration with the Muslim league and Jinnah on seperatism, Dravida nadu, It's failure because Andra,Kerala and Karnataka did'nt agree to Tamil hegemony,Anti Hindi riots in the 50's, How MGR(Malayalee),Karunanidhi(Telingu)and Jayalalitha(Kannada) took up Tamil Nadu nationalism and seperatism cause through the years to now as ironic as it may be.. Are all undisputed facts

All i've seen from this thread is instead of countering these facts directly, Madrasis seem to ridicule the OP in a shoot the messenger attitude.. Why?? Do they fear rest of India will get to know these facts?? I mean c'mon except for a hand full of Indian posters here the rest cannot seem to see the world beyond thier nose's

Praava, please post this on the site that has all of my accounts permanently banned.

BTW, I cannot go on it anymore (they made a vengeful woman,a mod :hitwall:)

Also, I cannot send you a PM here, so you guys are going to have to go at it alone against the PTI trolls.

Have fun, sherlock :rofl:

Ofcourse prava, I'll convey (copy/ paste) your beautiful thoughts on Pakistan - Tamil fraandship on that site too :lol:

Aren't you the same people who killed the Tamils (Indians) in numbers during Islamic invasions and demolished their temples in the name of religion.

What proof of that is there?

This is a typical fearful Indian comment of trying to move Indian communities from building ties with the Pakistanis, by saying that the "Muslims killed you in hordes".

If that's the case, why do you boast about having more Muslims in India than in Pakistan?

You tried this with the Sikhs, too but nothing changed.

We are not advocating for either of them to join us but are speaking for their rights as any law-abiding, sane and sympathetic individual would.

We are also following our Quaid's tradition and expecting reciprocity from those Tamils who would be following Periyar's.

On what basis you are advocating for the sake of Tamils?

You are the same people who are trying very hard to make Indians a second grade citizens to Arabs by using conversions, there by taking away their self respect.
The issues you have mentioned are political ones and they will be solved through political process, And there will be always some issues left to solve no matter how many issues you solve, it is a never ending process.

The movements of Mandela and MLK Jr. were also political ones. The one that our Quaid (leader), Jinnah, had was also political.

There was no violence involved.

This philosophy of violence is only advocated by you in the form of LTTE, a movement that you created, only to abandon it later, yourselves.

You are the biggest morons in the world to say that Muslims killed people in hordes despite millions converting out of their own will and I have shown to you Nehru Pandit (Brahmin)'s quote, as well in the earlier posts.

If we were to listen to you, we wouldn't know how to understand our conversions.

On one side, you say we converted because we were forced to. Then, you say that we converted because we wanted to escape caste-based discrimination.

Which one is it: were we forced or we did it voluntarily?

On one side, you say that we are foreign and invaders whilst, at the same time, you accuse of trying to be Arab and forgetting our Indian roots.

Which one is it: are we foreign or are we local?

Lastly, there is a lot of conversions going on in South India, by all faiths, not just Muslims, which is why you tried dismissing Tamil concerns by blaming it on the "Church".

The Tamil Muslim population, although old and has been there for centuries, like the Nawab of Arcot, had cemented their place in the hearts of the people and had they been invaders, they wouldn't have been a minority.

Conversely, you Aryans were the invaders and massacred the entire Dravidian race, which is why they can only be found in the Southern part of India.

You are the scum of the Earth for following that ideology and celebrating your bloodthirsty past.

ost-nnn-swastika_lead_wideweb__470x2890.jpg

Whats been posted about Periyar, Annadurei, The federal partypleas to the British crown to grant them a seperate Tamil state in the 1800's, Colloboration with the Muslim league and Jinnah on seperatism, Dravida nadu, It's failure because Andra,Kerala and Karnataka did'nt agree to Tamil hegemony,Anti Hindi riots in the 50's, How MGR(Malayalee),Karunanidhi(Telingu)and Jayalalitha(Kannada) took up Tamil Nadu nationalism and seperatism cause through the years to now as ironic as it may be.. Are all undisputed facts

All i've seen from this thread is instead of countering these facts directly, Madrasis seem to ridicule the OP in a shoot the messenger attitude.. Why?? Do they fear rest of India will get to know these facts?? I mean c'mon except for a hand full of Indian posters here the rest cannot seem to see the world beyond thier nose's

First of all what do a Pakistani and a Srilankan has to do with Tamil issues. You people should have some shame when you are killing SL tamils and oppressing them. First clean your mess then come out and raise this issue.

@gotti pora dey sutha mudu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom