What's new

A tesla in Tehran

Why are the sanctions in place ? Because of the mullahs policies in the middle east. Because of their interference in many countries.

I think it is extremely naive if one thinks that the sanctions are in place due to the Mullahs' policy in the Mid-East.

Interference in the many countries? Iran does not even come close to USA, UK, France and Saudi/UAE when it comes to interfering in other countries. The consequences of interferences of these nations have brewed disastrous results for millions of people. Pure subjugation, destruction and humiliation.

The only indigestible fact for the global Mafia is that Iran, along with Russia, does not tow the line and have an independent foreign policy. They can not bear the fact that there's someone out there doing their own thing rather than constantly bending over for them.

Hypothetically speaking, if tomorrow these same Mullahs or the corrupt officials are to become doormats for the USA and submit to the US hegemony...you think things will change for Iran? They'll only become worse.

I think it is extremely naive if one thinks that the sanctions are in place due to the Mullahs' policy in the Mid-East.

Interference in the many countries? Iran does not even come close to USA, UK, France and Saudi/UAE when it comes to interfering in other countries. The consequences of interferences of these nations have brewed disastrous results for millions of people. Pure subjugation, destruction and humiliation.

The only indigestible fact for the global Mafia is that Iran, along with Russia, does not tow the line and have an independent foreign policy. They can not bear the fact that there's someone out there doing their own thing rather than constantly bending over for them.

Hypothetically speaking, if tomorrow these same Mullahs or the corrupt officials are to become doormats for the USA and submit to the US hegemony...you think things will change for Iran? They'll only become worse.
1 Euro = 7000 toman
Get lost with your excuses.

Testing that vehicle here can be disastrous. Here nobody follow trafic laws pedestrian pass street from everywhere they like n nobody drive between lines .nobody obey the raided speed limits and the required distance between cars. And there is high chance for a bikes or motorcycle to drive against the trafic or a pedestrian to walk in street .

Do you live in Sa'adat-Abad?

1 Euro = 7000 toman
Get lost with your excuses.
thumb2_86472.jpg

Exactly between Sa'adat-Abad and Shahrak-e-Gharb.

But what I described is what you get in all of Iran and many other place inside middle east.

KSA, Egypt, and Lebanon driving is terrible as I have witnessed it. The UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain is relatively good by the Middle Eastern standards. I love the driving in the US and Canada. It is so paecful by comparison to KSA.

KSA, Egypt, and Lebanon driving is terrible as I have witnessed it. The UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain is relatively good by the Middle Eastern standards. I love the driving in the US and Canada. It is so paecful by comparison to KSA.
The story I here from the driving there and what I see in streets here make me really angry.

Back
Top Bottom