What's new

A teenager has beheaded a teacher in northern Paris for showing pictures of Prophet Mohammed in class

Looks like the point I was trying to make has reached you properly hence you just blabbered out something.

About your blabber, I hope that you are not employed by M$ or Google which are currently headed by an "imported Indians".
and u guys form a cabal and discriminate against non indians

After brexit, French don't want to bear costs of extra humans.
In first phase, Muslims will be targeted. Then will come the turn of any non-white thing.
This is again very much feasible environment for a Nazi like ideology in Germany. Recent events in Germany are also confirming that.
But see, when Nazism will again rise in Germany, it will be bad bad news for France.
So, dear France, beware of the consequences of your actions.

You're drowning in your own stew! Stop looking at everything under the magnifying glass... it'll help you out of the bubble. France is a police state with some of the highest crime rate in the world... pickpockets around eiffle tower, gangs all over... is it all Muslims? Or that crime, murder, rape, prostitution and everything else in between a fair deal?
What is the overall crime rate of Muslims, compared to what?
In U.S. Islam is the way out for very messed up people... guys who have had rough childhood, had drug problems, broken homes and domestic violence... this is the path out for most and only hope for many...
Deflection as always. West is bad, West has more rapes blah blah blah.

Muslim Jihadists tend to blow up stuff everywhere. Chechnya insurgency, the southern Thailand insurgency, the Moro insurgency in Phillipines, Boko Haram in Africa, Uyghur insurgency.

Why is peace so hard to attain for radical Muslims? Introspection is necessary. Why can't they assimilate like other communities?

And btw most broken home delinquients veer towards Islam because of the strong sense of community that they lack in their home communities. That strong sense of community is the same reason many Muslims refuse to assimilate and have a sense of false superiority over non Muslims.

in UK earlier this year a Syrian who must have been a wahabi terrorist from jamat al nuara or daesh was given asylum in uk given accmodation and money and ignored for his violent tendencies until he knifed multiple people to death.

In 2015 three anti-Gaddafi Libyan terrorists were brought by British government to Britain to supposedly train them in soldier work. But these terrorists raped a man. Article here.

Deflection as always. West is bad, West has more rapes blah blah blah.

Muslim Jihadists tend to blow up stuff everywhere. Chechnya insurgency, the southern Thailand insurgency, the Moro insurgency in Phillipines, Boko Haram in Africa, Uyghur insurgency.

Why is peace so hard to attain for radical Muslims? Introspection is necessary. Why can't they assimilate like other communities?

And btw most broken home delinquients veer towards Islam because of the strong sense of community that they lack in their home communities. That strong sense of community is the same reason many Muslims refuse to assimilate and have a sense of false superiority over non Muslims.

If you are going to troll and spread anti-Muslim propaganda then at least put up your real country's flag on your profile. Why are you so afraid and coward to do so?............. :disagree:

How anyone can support this despicable act is beyond me. If your sentiment leads you to carry out murder, you are mentally sick.

Those that are supporting this extremist, let me ask you this: recall the incident where this Arab woman was breaking Hindu idols in front of a Hindu man in some Arab country, would it be justified if that Hindu man beheaded that woman because his sentiment was hurt?

Last edited:
If you are purposely trying to PROVOKE somebody then the majority will ignore you but someone just might snap

the dude was purposely trying to provoke and be got someone who snapped in his class and he paid the price

se la vie

If you are going to troll and spread anti-Muslim propaganda then at least put up your real country's flag on your profile. Why are you so afraid and coward to do so?............. :disagree:
But according to him he breathes and cherishes Pakistan, but hates everything Pakistani and Islamic. Troll should be banned or at least Post with his real flags.

Last time I checked it is illegal to publicly make fun of Jews in those "free" countries

You can be racist to EVERYONE & ANYONE except jews and blacks.
But according to him he breathes and cherishes Pakistan, but hates everything Pakistani and Islamic. Troll should be banned or at least Post with his real flags.

You know what his real nationality is when he is unable provide 0 credible evidence for ALL his claims........... :disagree:

You can be racist to EVERYONE & ANYONE except jews and blacks.

You know what his real nationality is when he is unable provide 0 credible evidence for ALL his claims........... :disagree:
French Freedom of speech at its best:

France: New bill equates anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism

French president plans measures to tackle anti-Semitism

Inappropriate Language
Ummm well I...Sir I was.....umm just about to.....

Shut the fck up. The relevant people here know I am Pakistani. I don't need to prove to you. You're anyways so delusional that you think all Pakistanis have green eyes and blond hair.

Ummm well I...Sir I was.....umm just about to.....

Shut the fck up. The relevant people here know I am Pakistani. I don't need to prove to you. You're anyways so delusional that you think all Pakistanis have green eyes and blond hair.

What part of Pakistan are you from? Please describe the area and topography? Also WHICH relevant people know you are Pakistani and can prove and confirm this?.......... :azn:

PS WHER and WHEN did I specifically say that Pakistanis have blonde hair and green eyes? Can you specify and confirm?

Back
Top Bottom