What's new

A Syrian Mig-23 shot down today morning

No worries Turkish people has all the intelligence and and rest of us are just sub standard. Your hatred based on shia sunni dominance is just a Turkish delight. Any number of interference and imposition from Turkey on another country justifies so long it is according to Turkish narrative.
There was a proposal for election under UN and let Syrian people decide who should stay and who should go. Why has Turkey and Sadudis are not supporting that effort. Your talk about democratic norm is farce when Turkey is sheltering terrorist to do regime change.
Side steeping sovereignty of another country, principal can only last for 15 sec, Erdogan and Turkish surge in last few years will fizzle sooner than Turkish people wished for. Please check back in few months and see where you stand. And Turkish interference has completely changed perception on Turkey, not only for me but also for many in Muslim main street. No wonder Pakistan has consistently voted against interference in Syria.

I never saw no UN vote . Stop trying to act all this muslim thing , what you did to the Muslim world compared to turkey in the last 1000 years is nothing , read some history , not even history , did you even help in myanmar , somalia , or other countries? We dont need your support , you can support countries who keep shouting but doing nothing . I dont support this government anyway , but that doesnt remove the fact of your nonsense . What did you say when syria shot our Unarmed Jet ?? If this government had a bit of heart we would of bombed the heck out of syria and assad.

No you started to go in that direction the moment you defended Bashar Al-Jahsh actually. But no matter. He will go down and you and everyone else like you will have to go to some hole somewhere and crawl into a fetus position and cry their eyes out.

As I said before. The neo-Middle East does not have a place to people like Bashar OR his supporter and they are no longer welcome amongst us.

Thank you for proving my point as i have said it all along you aren't their to support the civilians in Syria and what you said pretty much clears it for the rest or the ones who actually think that your support if for civilians.

Thank you for proving my point as i have said it all along you aren't their to support the civilians in Syria and what you said pretty much clears it for the rest or the ones who actually think that your support if for civilians.

What do you know about the Syrian civilians anyway except what PressTV and RussiaToday tell you??

Nothing absolutely nothing. Did you grow up with Syrian civilians? Do you go to eat in Syrian Civilian restaurants? Do you buy your computer and fix your laptop in Syrian Civilian owned stores? Do you go to hang out in Syrian owned cafes?

If your answer is no I would like to tell you that I did and still do. And as far as I know they are by far the most reliable source on Syrian affairs than any Media in the world can be. I am with Syrian civilians 100% you on the other hand with the person who is killing them and then dare show his face here and claim to be on the higher moral ground which is quite ridiculous and stupid if you ask me.

What I would really like to do is bring you to a Syrian civilian and say "This guy supports Bashar" and then enjoy the show.

I never saw no UN vote . Stop trying to act all this muslim thing , what you did to the Muslim world compared to turkey in the last 1000 years is nothing , read some history , not even history , did you even help in myanmar , somalia , or other countries? We dont need your support , you can support countries who keep shouting but doing nothing . I dont support this government anyway , but that doesnt remove the fact of your nonsense . What did you say when Syria shot our Unarmed Jet ?? If this government had a bit of heart we would of bombed the heck out of syria and assad.

I guess one way to bring freedom to the people would be to Bomb the heck out of Them freedom could be instant for some some could die in pain while do get their freedom and then Syria response and now we have 2 Muslim nations killing each other while the rest of the world sits back and watch .

What do you know about the Syrian civilians anyway except what PressTV and RussiaToday tell you??

Nothing absolutely nothing. Did you grow up with Syrian civilians? Do you go to eat in Syrian Civilian restaurants? Do you buy your computer and fix your laptop in Syrian Civilian owned stores? Do you go to hang out in Syrian owned cafes?

If your answer is no I would like to tell you that I did and still do. And as far as I know they are by far the most reliable source on Syrian affairs than any Media in the world can be. I am with Syrian civilians 100% you on the other hand with the person who is killing them and then dare show his face here and claim to be on the higher moral ground which is quite ridiculous and stupid if you ask me.

What I would really like to do is bring you to a Syrian civilian and say "This guy supports Bashar" and then enjoy the show.

Do u no all the dictators your Mentioned in your post Majority were supported By House of Saud and as i said House of Saud had a tiff with Washington when they were Removed from power.

I have traveled all over the world except Middle east so no i have never been to Syria i have been To Turkey and would Go again and again if i could afford to you no why cause the love those Turks shows its unbelievable how friendly they are.

Some of the Turks don't like their current Government and some didn't like their previous ones either. but i can guarantee you one thing if So called freedom fighters were Injected in their nation they will all stand shoulder to shoulder to protect their Nation and will be the first ones to capture or kill these Terrorist Can you honestly say the same about Arabia.

Can you tell me all Arabians like House of Saud can you tell me if the Secret and religious police were Removed People wont come out on streets and hang the House of Saud as the Egyptians Wants to or Iraqi's did to Saddam.

Iraqi Army refused To fight For Saddam while we don't see that happening in Syria we did see Kuwait defense forces packing and going home after seeing Saddam Rag tag Military walking towards them Get my point.

Oh and i can assure you even in united stats or France you will come across lots and lots of Saudi citizens that can Make a reality show out of you for supporting One dictator while claiming to wanna kill the other for Neo Middle east that is.

Do u no all the dictators your Mentioned in your post Majority were supported By House of Saud and as i said House of Saud had a tiff with Washington when they were Removed from power.

I have traveled all over the world except Middle east so no i have never been to Syria i have been To Turkey and would Go again and again if i could afford to you no why cause the love those Turks shows its unbelievable how friendly they are.

Some of the Turks don't like their current Government and some didn't like their previous ones either. but i can guarantee you one thing if So called freedom fighters were Injected in their nation they will all stand shoulder to shoulder to protect their Nation and will be the first ones to capture or kill these Terrorist Can you honestly say the same about Arabia.

Can you tell me all Arabians like House of Saud can you tell me if the Secret and religious police were Removed People wont come out on streets and hang the House of Saud as the Egyptians Wants to or Iraqi's did to Saddam.

Iraqi Army refused To fight For Saddam while we don't see that happening in Syria we did see Kuwait defense forces packing and going home after seeing Saddam Rag tag Military walking towards them Get my point.

Oh and i can assure you even in united stats or France you will come across lots and lots of Saudi citizens that can Make a reality show out of you for supporting One dictator while claiming to wanna kill the other for Neo Middle east that is.

Absolutely no doubt , i dont support AKP but in anything where my country is in danger we wouldnt care who is the government and help , the country is important , governments come and go.

You clearly not only have a sectarian look on things but also a racist too. Again not surprising coming out of you. I have nothing in me except petty for you.

Iraqi Army refused To fight For Saddam while we don't see that happening in Syria ....

Why are you my brother, hell bent on derailing this thread? Why?

Is your love of Assad the butcher is so strong that you are willing to do all kinds of left and right for him?

Don't you care even a wee bit about the unarmed Syrian protesters who got butchered by the 100s and on daily basis?

Why on earth you are comparing Saddami army with Assad army?

You thank God, Bhagwan, Allah that Obama is the president and he just *****-footing around Syria.

If it had been a Reagan or Bush Jr. and even Bush Sr., you would have seen American might come to the rescue of unarmed Syrians.

And then thou shalt see how brave Syrian army is. Brave! my foot. Killing un-armed civilians is no bravery. not at all.

So do not derail the thread. For Gad's sakes, be a human for a little time and perhaps be able to empathize with unarmed Syrian protestors. It will do you good.

peace

Taliban and Al Qaeda do the same when they behead their prisoners
these "freedom fighters" are glorified terrorists

destroying Syria. what really makes me upset is why people dont question the "unholy" alliance of the freedom fighters.. they include Western intelligence people and Al Qaeda as well.
its a known fact that wherever Western powers support or initiate the conflicts, Al Qaeda also joins in.

we have already chosen sides so I know I am talking to brick walls

for me this is a human tragedy. for me, both sides are culprits because both have killed prisoners and unarmed civilians so as far as I am concerned I curse them both and I specially curse the Muslim governments that are supporting the Americans just to oust Asad's Govt.

just reviist this thread after 3 years.. this place will be Al Qaeda heaven, with regular bombings like in Iraq and Pakistan.

Allah o Akbar indeed

does it concern you my bother?
does it not run shivers through your spine? my dear?

dont you ask yourself?

ask what?

dont you ask? why American and British are so heavily involved in removing Asad? why Israelis are partying and celebrating?
is this all for the glory of Islam? for the freedom of Syrian people?
and explain the Al Qaeda involvement as well

how can something good be expected with this unholy alliance of CIA/ MI6 and Al Qaeda murderers?

FSA might be fighting a noble cause but it seems like a blind bull being steered by forces who never keep their anti-Muslim intentions a secret.

You are right over here too.
But the Syrian government is more corrupt than the FSA, and it were Syrian government which is Shia Muslim majority that decided to got to war against Sunni Muslims after what Saudis did in Bahrain. The government started the massacre killing over 17,000.

The Free Syrian Army (FSA) sets up an attack on a Syrian airbase. They set up an AT missile (looks like METIS-M or maybe milan) and take aim at the jet fighter (allegedly a Russian MiG-29) which is sitting in front of the bunker. You can see Syrian army in around the aircraft.

FSA Fires Missile on Syrian Jet Fighter | Military.com

what a bunch of idiots killing own Muslim and saying Allah-o-Akbar
shame on these ignorant peoples :(
instead of looking on syria i am surprised these countries still have ignored the killings in Burma
totally Shamefull Shamefull

This is a plain and simple propaganda. Fueled by anti-Syria elements within the western world. Al-Assad is the guy on the right side but the well-funded, big players in foreign media are concocting cocktails of lies and gore through videos obtained from the terrorist FSA and a bunch of questionable sources. The truth is obscure, the truth has been hidden from the Muslim world and they are in the clutches of media so much so that no one can speak against removing Syria from the OIC. That same Syria, which was once a dominant player in Arab politics. Such a shame.

I am also including an eye-opening video in which a respected journalist and political analyst from France, who traveled to Syria to see what is really going on with his own eyes, talks about the situation. His words are not corporate propaganda because he’s not paid by any corporate entity. Independent sources all confirm that, but are trampled by the big boys. The reality is vastly different from what corporate media feed us.

Thierry Meyssan is a founder of Voltairenet. The video is 13 minutes of truth nobody wants to hear cause it contradicts what we’re fed by the mainstream media. If you can be bothered, watch it. Otherwise just stick with the the gorey propaganda videos. I have no doubt that this is all done to gain support for military intervention the same way it happened in Libya so that an another Islamic power bites the dust.

********.com - French Reporter Who's in Syria Discusses Situation: Not Like the Media Say

Back
Top Bottom