What's new

A Syrian Mig-23 shot down today morning

Its AAA. Because I heard sound of AAA and sound stopped when that plane hit.

Sir, Taliban in Afghanistan are against America but those who are fighting against Syrian government are with America.

I know! Thats why I said if America deems Taliban 'terrorists', they have the same rights as American backed terrorists anywhere else.

What is the exact point of saying Allah-o-Akbar here? Especially when you are not waging jihad, and are simply killing another Muslim?

BTW, what is he saying in the whole video? Translation.

hahah i was thinking the exact same thing!!

Revenge for bringing down an Unarmed Turkish jet.

c'mon now, it was a reconnaissance aircraft so obviously it was unarmed.

Inshallah the demise of Murderer Assad is near....Good work FSA....now they will be shivering in their pants before bombing civilians....

and what makes you think that these so called FSA wont turn against their own people aster Assad's government has fallen?
I don't see any difference between them and extremists in afghan.

hahah i was thinking the exact same thing!!

c'mon now, it was a reconnaissance aircraft so obviously it was unarmed.

and what makes you think that these so called FSA wont turn against their own people aster Assad's government has fallen?
I don't see any difference between them and extremists in afghan.

Because its from the people and by the people

Good bless FSA !

Think before what you preach. FSAs main strength has been terrorists out side Syria and armed by foreign countries. Imagine same have happened with BLA, how would you react. And what if PKK get the MANPAD as well, what will be impact on Turkish army. But Pakistan official stand has been consistent and commendable which has opposed outside intervention. This conflict is no longer a simple humanitarian issue foreign intervention with terrorist group and arms like MANPAD hijacked that side.

Alpery;3303370]These pilots killing their own Muslim people and chanting Bashar Akbar

So if i were to go by your logic any country military defending its land against plant terrorist is to be condemned and terrorist screaming ALLHA oh Akbar After committing a terrorist act is to be celebrated.

SANA also said it was training flight :blah:

well do u have the inside no how that it wasn't.

Because its from the people and by the people

Just like they were in Afghanistan till they turned and i guess People of Bahrain slaughtered By Saudis were asking for it.

no doubt victory is for muslims wether today or tomorrow.

good job FSA.

Just like they were in Afghanistan till they turned and i guess People of Bahrain slaughtered By Saudis is were asking for it.

i will not let it go, either support your claim or you are A BIG LIER.

waiting:coffee:

Think before what you preach. FSAs main strength has been terrorists out side Syria and armed by foreign countries. Imagine same have happened with BLA, how would you react. And what if PKK get the MANPAD as well, what will be impact on Turkish army. But Pakistan official stand has been consistent and commendable which has opposed outside intervention. This conflict is no longer a simple humanitarian issue foreign intervention with terrorist group and arms like MANPAD hijacked that side.

If you had the intellegince of a fly then you wouldnt right that answer. Turkey and Pakistan are Democratic countries , you can make up a party if you are unhappy , you can be a mp or make a party therefore anything done by a terrorist organisation would be terrorism , however assad is a dictator who dont even wants votes , he wants to stay forever and if a man who you dont want persists what would the population do.

Also on a side note , syria is being ruled by the minority which isnt the case in your points , where turkey is 80% TURKS.

Sunni account for 74% of the population, while 12% are Shia (Alawite, Twelvers, and Ismailis combined),10% Christian (the majority Antiochian Orthodox, the rest include Greek Catholic, Assyrian Church of the East, Armenian Orthodox, Protestants and other denominations), and 3% Druze.

President Bashar Al-Assad's family is Alawite and Alawites dominate the government of Syria and hold key military positions.

The Legend;3304273]no doubt victory is for Muslims whether today or tomorrow.

good job FSA.

Indeed it will be soon Free Saudi Arabia will be Known as Arabia.

i will not let it go, either support your claim or you are A BIG LIER.

waiting:coffee

What?

If you had the intellegince of a fly then you wouldnt right that answer. Turkey and Pakistan are Democratic countries , you can make up a party if you are unhappy , you can be a mp or make a party therefore anything done by a terrorist organisation would be terrorism , however assad is a dictator who dont even wants votes , he wants to stay forever and if a man who you dont want persists what would the population do.

Also on a side note , syria is being ruled by the minority which isnt the case in your points , where turkey is 80% TURKS.

Sunni account for 74% of the population, while 12% are Shia (Alawite, Twelvers, and Ismailis combined),10% Christian (the majority Antiochian Orthodox, the rest include Greek Catholic, Assyrian Church of the East, Armenian Orthodox, Protestants and other denominations), and 3% Druze.

President Bashar Al-Assad's family is Alawite and Alawites dominate the government of Syria and hold key military positions.

I guess you would feel the same about Bahrain then?

hopefully :lol: I will be much proud if its Arabia

show me slaughtered bahrainis by Saudi Arabia

I guess you would feel the same about Bahrain then?

as i said victory and power is for muslims not for Khamenei's followers

btw we born to rule :triniti:

The Legend;3304317]hopefully :lol: I will be much proud if its Arabia

SO you do agree with me excellent.

show me slaughtered Bahrain by Saudi Arabia

If you don't wanna discuss it like and Adult and play the dumb game Buzz off.

as i said victory and power is for Muslims not for Khamenei's followers

Oh my bad in order for one to be a Muslim one has to follow Washington And Tel Aviv understood.

btw we born to rule

LOL i fell on the floor laughing thank you i needed that

Back
Top Bottom