What's new

A Super Power without Allies ?

You probably dream about life in New York, LA, Paris, London, even my Belgrade is fine for you becouse we never kill students with fucking tanks on the streets.

If you have female friend (which I doubt) ask her where she wants to live. In FU*KING POLLUTED CHINA or Western world.
Nowadays you can’t compare US/western infrastructure with those in China. I can’t believe you are so deluded as to think China is a poverty stricken country. I’m living in New York right now and I can tell you it’s not as good as you think. There’s traffic congestion everywhere and the city is really crowded. I have lived in both China and the US and I can tell you that Chinese first tier cities are definitely better than those in the US. I know it feels good to be inundated with a sense of superiority, but doing it too much can lower your iq :partay:.

Of cos you agree with him. Everybody in here knows you are a China hater Indian American. The amount of rubbish thread created against China here is enough to flood all of us....

If China economy innovation is not disruptive enough, guess there shall no reason for Trump to be so mad to impose tariff on China goods. :enjoy:

Indian American? This again?:lol: I must have struck a nerve.

Back on topic...China is simply a regional power. A country that has lost its identity. Chinese love Western styles and customs. They dress and behave like any Western people would. For example:

China is a regional power, it will take some time to become a super power which depends on bow its economy proceeds now.

I actually mostly agree with Dejan here.

China has nowhere near the global ideological influence, military power projection, or technological disruption capability the Soviets possessed at the height of its power. The Soviets were a true competitor to the United States.

What technological disruption has China achieved on the scale of putting the first satellite and man into space? I rest my case. China is simply a regional power at this point.
I thought China was a weak, small country on the brink of total collapse? Since when did it even become a “power”?

Indian American? This again?:lol: I must have struck a nerve.

Back on topic...China is simply a regional power. A country that has lost its identity. Chinese love Western styles and customs. They dress and behave like any Western people would. For example:

A regional power which the US has declared to be the single largest threat to the US? Are you suggesting that people in your government are idiots? I bet any moment now Trump will tell the NSA to arrest you for treason:partay:.

Guys come down. China is simply a regional power (like Turkey, SK, and Iran) with a miniscule 23 trillion (ppp) economy, a non-existent military budget, a nanoscopic 1 trillion dollar initiative and of course a infinitesimal 6.7% growth rate.

wake the f cking up kid, your Poor country even begging China investment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Everyone begs from China. Come on ffs.

China is NO superpower .

China will never be a superpower. CHINA HAS NO REAL FRIENDS..Maybe Pakistan? Chinese "culture" is just to copy the white man.

China and India only good for talking on the internet. :enjoy:

newyork, LA, paris, london just another shithole..
Belgrade? Triple shithole :lol:
:china:
I'm moving to Shanghai now......NOT :lol:

Please send more Pakistanis living in the west to say how much great China is... :enjoy:

Everyone begs from China. Come on ffs.

China is NO superpower .

China will never be a superpower. CHINA HAS NO REAL FRIENDS..Maybe Pakistan? Chinese "culture" is just to copy the white man.

China and India only good for talking on the internet. :enjoy:

I'm moving to Shanghai now......NOT :lol:

Please send more Pakistanis living in the west to say how much great China is... :enjoy:
dude, you better worry your own country.
15 billions from qatar only enough to cushion your currency for 3-4 month.. after that your currency will down to toilet paper level :enjoy:
your country credit ratings already junk! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dude, you better worry your own country.
15 billions from qatar only enough to cushion your currency for 3-4 month.. after that your currency will down to toilet paper level :enjoy:
your country credit ratings already junk! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
pls shut up u!!!:lol:

But really, can you imagine country with culture so low that even greatest Chinese of all times, Mao, destroy it like piece of garbage.

@Attila the Hun

Maybe you should release Uyghurs from prison of nations A.K.A. China. It must be miserable to live in such country.

@Offshore @Beast

No single Serb come to China for better life. But on the other hand in early 2000s, more then 50000 Chinese comes here to sell their shitty products. Even today, they are associated with bad quality and smelly products.

But really, can you imagine country with culture so low that even greatest Chinese of all times, Mao, destroy it like piece of garbage.

@Attila the Hun

Maybe you should release Uyghurs from prison of nations A.K.A. China. It must be miserable to live in such country.

@Offshore @Beast

No single Serb come to China for better life. But on the other hand in early 2000s, more then 50000 Chinese comes here to sell their shitty products. Even today, they are associated with bad quality and smelly products.

The Uyghurs LITERALLY risk their lives to get out of China. That should tell you all you need to know!!

@Attila the Hun

@Offshore @Beast

i know deep down you jealous with China, we have 5000 years of Civilization, while our anchestor start trading and sail the world, your anchestor still f cking a cow in the middle of nowhere. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
now go pump some oil, we need more! hush :enjoy:

The Uyghurs LITERALLY risk their lives to get out of China. That should tell you all you need to know!!
they are in Reeducation camp, soon will graduate , don't worry :enjoy:

i know deep down you jealous with China, we have 5000 years of Civilization, while our anchestor start trading and sail the world, your anchestor still f cking a cow in the middle of nowhere. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
now go pump some oil, we need more! hush :enjoy:

they are in Reeducation camp, soon will graduate , don't worry :enjoy:
They want to leave China for good! Because China is a poor backward hellhole. :enjoy:
Not just Uighurs, the Chinese Han too! :hitwall:

Why do we even have so many Chinese in Turkey if China is so great? lol

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom