What's new

A Super Power without Allies ?

@Offshore Serbia will never become another gas station for China.

We fight against Byzantines, Ottomans, Nazis, Stalinists, NATO for centuries. If we dont surrender for advanced nations of Euroasia, why we would surrender to poverty stricken east asian country. :cheers::rofl:
wake the f cking up kid, your Poor country even begging China investment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Beast @Offshore

You built chinese wall to protect yourselves against TEN TIMES SMALLER enemy - Kipchaks.

You lost your empire to 11.000 European soldiers.

One million Japanese soldiers capture your capital and made 500 million country big theirs bitch.

You dont have history. You just have records of being raped. Criminal record.

Dont offense to normal Chinese. I just want to help these 50cent army to earn some money for daily pack of rice.

US economy was a lot more diverse and robust then USSR and that's still the case although China seems to be catching up.

这里有些人s
@Beast @Offshore

You built chinese wall to protect yourselves against TEN TIMES SMALLER enemy - Kipchaks.

One million Japanese soldiers capture your capital and made 500 million country big theirs bitch.

Dont offense to normal Chinese. I just want to help these 50cent army to earn some money for daily pack of rice.
After “being raped” forever, we are still here.

Why would noble serbia, the crown jewel of humanity and the savior of mankind beg money from the filthy, unscrupulous, and sinister Chinese trash which have been raped for millienia? Please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom! We 5 cents are dying to be educated by you, the eternal glory of god and the universe!

@Beast @Offshore

True that's part of Chinese history and that's why they are growing stronger each day so no outsider can destroy China again, seriously though Serbia stands no chance against China, your blind nationalism cannot win against superior Chinese numbers and weapons.

@Beast @Offshore

and in the end of story, your country end up as another Chinese GAS STATION along with your RUSSIAN BROTHER :china:

@Beast @Offshore

Oh mine... I guess I hit on your nerve that makes you so mad... Indeed your life lives in history only....

Mighty Mongolian now has only 3 million population. All thanks to them continue believe in legend of Gengkis Khan.

Mighty Manchuria conquer China but even the last Manchu emperor cant speak Manchurian but Mandarin Chinese and called himself Chinese. Not to mention Manchuria culture and Manchuria don't exist now.

Mighty Japanese managed to conquer only coastal of China and some fool think they have the whole of China? Ancient city of Xi an totally untouch by Japanese cos they never reach there... :enjoy:

Lastly, mighty Serbia living under Ottoman Empire for hundred of years and until now still cant surpass its former master. :rofl: You shall count yourself lucky not speaking Turkish now. :lol:

Last edited:
LOL.. 1999? We are now in 2018. Welcome to the real world. We do not live in history. Soviet Union economy in the 70s is not even 30% of current China economy.

Maybe HSR is cheap workshop.

Not even German and Japan can build the level of stability that China HSR has. Not to mention this beast is going at average of 300km/h. I don't know where Chinese copy from? Maybe from aliens? :lol: This is just tip of the iceberg.

They are just too many other things to talk about which I afraid will flood this thread.

I actually mostly agree with Dejan here.

China has nowhere near the global ideological influence, military power projection, or technological disruption capability the Soviets possessed at the height of its power. The Soviets were a true competitor to the United States.

What technological disruption has China achieved on the scale of putting the first satellite and man into space? I rest my case. China is simply a regional power at this point.

I actually mostly agree with Dejan here.

China has nowhere near the global ideological influence, military power projection, or technological disruption capability the Soviets possessed at the height of its power. The Soviets were a true competitor to the United States.

What technological disruption has China achieved on the scale of putting the first satellite and man into space? I rest my case. China is simply a regional power at this point.
Of cos you agree with him. Everybody in here knows you are a China hater Indian American. The amount of rubbish thread created against China here is enough to flood all of us....

If China economy innovation is not disruptive enough, guess there shall no reason for Trump to be so mad to impose tariff on China goods. :enjoy:

Maaaaaan, this is just a fun for me, i just break your balls.

I have a friend who moved to China, Chinese respect him like a God. Chinese males respect him, while females...ohhh

@UserUnknown2025

Chinese people look at white people as a Gods. Serbia never colonize nothing. We are too small. But even you Chinese give your children english names.
HOW FUCKI*G MISERABLY YOU ARE.

JACK MA.
JACKIE CHAN.
BRUCE LEE.

You are so culturally underdeveloped that even MAO destroy your culture in cultural revolution becouse it is nothing valuable in it.

You are ashamed of your names. What else to say...

you can claim whatever you want to claim, can't argue with natural born retard :lol:

you can claim whatever you want to claim, can't argue with natural born retard :lol:

You probably dream about life in New York, LA, Paris, London, even my Belgrade is fine for you becouse we never kill students with fucking tanks on the streets.

If you have female friend (which I doubt) ask her where she wants to live. In FU*KING POLLUTED CHINA or Western world.

Maaaaaan, this is just a fun for me, i just break your balls.

I have a friend who moved to China, Chinese respect him like a God. Chinese males respect him, while females...ohhh

@UserUnknown2025

Chinese people look at white people as a Gods. Serbia never colonize nothing. We are too small. But even you Chinese give your children english names.
HOW FUCKI*G MISERABLY YOU ARE.

JACK MA.
JACKIE CHAN.
BRUCE LEE.

You are so culturally underdeveloped that even MAO destroy your culture in cultural revolution becouse it is nothing valuable in it.

You are ashamed of your names. What else to say...

LOL.. :rofl: Maybe Jackie Chan and Jack Ma tell you they don't have Chinese name? I pity you for your nonsense and pathetic self being.. I guess Jack Ma maybe told you he will moved all Alibaba asset and his hundred billion dollars to Serbia to prove he hate being Chinese and love Serbia White? :lol:

I don't understand what are you trying to convey? Maybe next you will say the earth is cube? :rofl: I guess Ottoman Empire Turkish really did bad things to all Serbia. :lol:

You probably dream about life in New York, LA, Paris, London, even my Belgrade is fine for you becouse we never kill students with fucking tanks on the streets.

If you have female friend (which I doubt) ask her where she wants to live. In FU*KING POLLUTED CHINA or Western world.

newyork, LA, paris, london just another shithole..
Belgrade? Triple shithole :lol:
:china:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom