What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Oh, I thought that he was a floor manager. It is usually the floor managers who work with factory employees closely and are often subject to their ire.

I read somewhere that he was General Manager (Operation) of the Unit. He was working in Pakistan for the last about 10 years, first in another large textile establishment, named Nishat, and now in this one.

So these idiots will kill a man for taking a poster down. To those trying to justify the lamentations by what's happening in SriLanka/India to minorities shame on you.

Absolutely horrible. India and Pakistan both countries are ticking time-bombs and these incidents are just the initial sparks. Our populations reflect extremely poor investment outcomes in human development and education. South Asia (basically just India and Pakistan) is a sinking ship, get out while you can.
Fighting it out is the braver and patriotic action
TLP has chapters in all administrative units of the country but inclination towards violence seems dominated by Punjab. The province is doing better than the rest economically as well. It boggles the mind as to where this is stemming from.
TLP=Punjab mostly Centeral Punjab and Karachi

The whole nation thing is bs

It's happens bruv, why you getting your panties in such a twist😂
What happens? A murder of an innocent man? I really hope brits also start giving you mullahs danda for blasphemy against Christian religion
You donkey need to be send to China where you will end up on someones chopstick . Pakistan is for ppl who are religious and dont produce hussain haqqani and other liberal traitorious cancer.
People like you are the reason why i don't mind China putting Muslims in concentration camps.

Listen dopey, shit happens

It's happens across the world

Muslims have been attacked and lynched in both India and Sri Lanka

The same Hindus who support attack on Indian Muslims were crying victim tears when Hindus were attacked In Bangladesh last month

The world can be a shitty place, it's up to the police now to make arrests and set an example

Why are you having a period and getting so emotional

This is the subcontinent bruv, hundreds of millions of emotional, right wing, conservative types that will seek blood for any perceived slight

it's Iqbal nowadays but one should talk about his life too to the bubboon
If Iqbal was alive today they'd have lynched him to death too for blasphemy

1638539387379.png

Though I won't want it or justify it but it seems there is a need of "French war against church" type thing against all religious entities.

What happens? A murder of an innocent man? I really hope brits also start giving you mullahs danda for blasphemy against Christian religion

People like you are the reason why i don't mind China putting Muslims in concentration camps.

Yeah and let the police deal with it, that's there fcuking job, put pressure on police and government to ensure justice

But if China can persecute Muslims then why are you shedding tears about Muslims persecuting others???????

If you want justice then plenty of victims in India, china, Palestine waiting

As opposed to your country where a mp was burned to death and women in his house mass raped?
You're really not in position to point fingers at others
It's not about pointing fingers ,mob lynchings have happened in India.

What's ironic is none of you can discuss about blasphemy ,it's accepted that a kaafir can be killed for some frivolous reasons.

And it's not the first time foreigners are targetted in Pakistan ,entire cricket team had to be saved......

Last edited:
Kuch din pehlay kpk k police station ko aag nhi lagai gayi thi

yes but property damage in charsadda is miles behind what happened today.
TLP=Punjab mostly Centeral Punjab and Karachi

The whole nation thing is bs
you are mistaken. the political movement is present in some shape or form throughout the country

Back
Top Bottom