What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Outrageous. This is why I say it is time for South Asians including Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and even Nepal to grow up in the 21st century. Many people in these lands are dangerously wild. In the other thread about Hindutva attacks on Christians in India, Goritoes blamed Muslim victims of fascism calling them "chickens". Is this Sri Lankan victim of violent Islamic extremism another chicken.
Bhuddists have also become violent with attacks on muslims in Burma and Sri Lanka.

you can’t burn body
What type of Muslim are these jungle Muslims
Don’t they know fire is from hell and is punishment of God

terrible jungleez and should be made example of but one thing how can a “Kaafir” from Sri Lanka rip up quranic posters and throw them in a dustbin a Muslim would have reviebed same treatment but the audacity or stupidity of the Sri Lankan to commit this act in Pakistan must also be questioned .

it’s wrong to burn him as I said a bullet to he’s head would have sufficed and no I’m not an extremist just stating what I would do if I seen anyone disrespect quraanic verses , firstly I wouldn’t let anyone put them up as it’s not from Islam to hang Quran on wall as Quran is to read and non of early Muslims nor companions of prophet Muhammad pbuh hung verses on the wall as verses are to read but no ornament , however if I seen anyone disrespect quranic verses by ripping them up and dashing them in the trash can I would launch my fathers pump rifle straight in he’s head .
@Reichsmarschall see what i meant ?

Only the method and publicity is disturbing for many, the punishment is same and widely accepted.

Not a single person was hanged in IK's govt. This was RS who started hanging the criminals and terrorists again after decades and this policy was also abandoned after IK came to power.
Actually it is the price we have to pay for GSP+.

terrible jungleez and should be made example of but one thing how can a “Kaafir” from Sri Lanka rip up quranic posters and throw them in a dustbin a Muslim would have reviebed same treatment but the audacity or stupidity of the Sri Lankan to commit this act in Pakistan must also be questioned .
lol. but anyway, it wasn't a Quranic poster I think. just a poster with "Labbaik Ya Hussain" written on it, that's what the interviewed person says.
apparently it was a TLP political poster according to someone in this or another thread.

Khisyani billi khamba nochay.
FB_IMG_1638551291679.jpg

Read my post properly .

I wouldn’t mob justice him nor burn him but I’d definitely put a bullet in he’s head but I’m from ghetto where you kill people for disrespect . You disrespect me my family my religion or my loved ones 6 foot under you will go .
I’m just stating my personal opinion
You disrespect or harm my wife - your dead
You disrespect or harm my daughter - your dead
You rip verses and throw them in trash can your dead
I’d shoot someone for looking at me funny son I got reputation to upheld , you guys are born soft and pampered never struggle or strived . We were born poor never worked only our enemies work is saying from ghetto & made millions of $ .

if only you lot knew .
Easy there tough guy. You're lucky you live in this lawless shithole otherwise a competent government would have made short work of your tribal customs long ago.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a very disturbing incident in the same city 10 years ago. 2 young brother accused of theft, caught and brutally murdered by a mob while the Punjab police watched. The innocent boys had their heads split open and their dead bodies dragged around the city.
Yo bro I remember the same when I heard this news
Wow
It was brutal, shocked everyone and so much drama and theories surrounding it too

Two horrific lynching incidents in one city, brutal history to say the least
TLP another terrorist faction. Killing people, destroying property while chatting the name of the holy Prophet.
No difference with mobs in india who chant Rams name and commit grave acts of violence.
It would be a show to watch TLP vs RSS/Shiv Sena.
PC just lock them in the room with each other

Fight to the death type shit

lol. but anyway, it wasn't a Quranic poster I think. just a poster with "Labbaik Ya Hussain" written on it, that's what the interviewed person says.
apparently it was a TLP political poster according to someone in this or another thread.
Can anyone provide me the international number of the Hadith that says anyone who disrespects the prophets should be decapitated?
Could Prophet (PBUH) who was Rehmatul Alameen have said such words?
May God save us from those who qre trying to save God.

Back
Top Bottom