What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Lots of comments on Youtube supporting this. A good 20% on mainstream comment section.

WE ARE DOOMED.

Some indians are jumping in this commenting as if they are Pakistani accounts. Some people were replying to my comments in twitter when looked at their profile they were either new accounts with 0 tweet or thise who were previously commenting on Indian accounts. I am not saying all are Indian bcz we didnt have these filthy bastards todays incident wouldnt have happend. I just saw video they were beating him before burning it was truly heart wrenching. I am having a difficult time coming up with a word to describe these filthy ba$tard$.

Absolutely horrible. India and Pakistan both countries are ticking time-bombs and these incidents are just the initial sparks. Our populations reflect extremely poor investment outcomes in human development and education. South Asia (basically just India and Pakistan) is a sinking ship, get out while you can.

What the hell was the Sri Lankan guy doing in Pakistan?! I find it odd that a factory manager in Pakistan needs to be hired from Sri Lanka :undecided:
he was some kind of export manager. maybe something like a consultant for the Sri Lankan market. it's not unusual.

he was some kind of export manager. maybe something like a consultant for the Sri Lankan market. it's not unusual.
Oh, I thought that he was a floor manager. It is usually the floor managers who work with factory employees closely and are often subject to their ire.

Dude you frickin serious
You know what happened in in Sri Lanka?,jig your memory
I hope you remember

all the riots and killings, with Hindu tamils in the past now this
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2014/6/17/sri-lanka-riots-prompt-international-concern-2
plenty more too...
View attachment 798600

EXFx7PyXsAASCfX.jpg

You donkey need to be send to China where you will end up on someones chopstick . Pakistan is for ppl who are religious and dont produce hussain haqqani and other liberal traitorious cancer.
Yep this is what they produce, this is the sole contribution of TLP types to humanity

If Pakistan is for this type of "religious" people than it should be bombed to dust for the well being of humanity
Was Jinnah Religious?
They don't like Jinnah, it's Iqbal nowadays but one should talk about his life too to the bubboon

They'll have no one left lol

I don't need to your country just burnt a foreigner in broad daylight over frivolous reasons of being a kaafir.

Purification continues. Great Going.
As opposed to your country where a mp was burned to death and women in his house mass raped?
You're really not in position to point fingers at others

By the way, Sialkot is the same place where in 2010, two young brothers were beaten to death. This city, this entire upper eastern Punjab region has a big fkn problem with violence, mob justice, paedophilia, rape etc.

TLP has chapters in all administrative units of the country but inclination towards violence seems dominated by Punjab. The province is doing better than the rest economically as well. It boggles the mind as to where this is stemming from.

Back
Top Bottom