What's new

A Solution to Kashmir

Never heard of the man in EXILE, or his group! If all fails in getting a visa, plead for asylum, lol. Btw he's talking load of trash, my sister in law is from Punjab, so what discrimination is he talking about.

As for the protests, its about load shedding and poor amenities. People always complain in the summer months when its hot. Places like Islamabad are affected with load shedding.

The sisters are coming out and protesting without fear of being raped or harassed; that can't be said about IOK! Btw, NO ONE wants to join Hindustan. Look at the small size of the crowd and it speaks volumes about where they stand.

People on here know my anti-gormant and ginerals views, but that does not mean we want to break away from our beloved nation! It's our love for the country that we're critical and want the haram-khour in power to stop drinking and be better Muslims.

It is okay Dude, you guyz always have someone or the other in the issue involved to testify either the issue is mis interperated or is about something else. You are not the only one diseased by that, I have seen many on this forum. However, when it comes to either Legitimate part of Indian (Jammu and Kashmir) you have tons and articles and youtube videos to rely upon. You hardly will see any Indian PDF user brainstorming or opening thread about about Azad Kashmir because it hardly matters now to us but as always you creeb about what you do not have instead of counting your blessings. Peace

I and my fellow Indians brothers will be the last to talk about Azad Kashmir as we possess no interest in what you do with those guyz and how you exploit or develop them but pura mulk apna khana pina chhod k J nd K k piche pada hai.. get a life guyz..

It is okay Dude, you guyz always have someone or the other in the issue involved to testify either the issue is mis interperated or is about something else. You are not the only one diseased by that, I have seen many on this forum. However, when it comes to either Legitimate part of Indian (Jammu and Kashmir) you have tons and articles and youtube videos to rely upon. You hardly will see any Indian PDF user brainstorming or opening thread about about Azad Kashmir because it hardly matters now to us but as always you creeb about what you do not have instead of counting your blessings. Peace

I and my fellow Indians brothers will be the last to talk about Azad Kashmir as we possess no interest in what you do with those guyz and how you exploit or develop them but pura mulk apna khana pina chhod k J nd K k piche pada hai.. get a life guyz..

The diseased heart's are totally are affected the Hindustanis. If you're talking about misinterpretations, how many times have the Hindustani brothers diverted threads, for example, war crimes (mureder, mass rapes, mass tortures, etc) reported by UN in IOK If that is too much to swallow, then rapes were reported in Hindustan itself and the sick hearts focused on sisters dress, or they should not be be traveling alone in buses, or, the divorce by sms, rather than focusing on the poor sister being gang raped and the vile dog of a husband who divorces her without any just cause.

Well...this is the state of our btothers in Hindustan.

As for Azad Kashmir, what threads are you going to open??? That we want to break away from the land of the pure. AK is a conservative Muslim area and NO ONE will seek to break away as this is Haram! You obvisiouly have no idea how many madaris and madaris students and graduated Islamic students and ulema-ikram there are in this small area!

its a matter of perspectives maam.
since JnK is inside india's borders, so we shall forget Pakistan for a brief period of time.
now, any self respecting indian would not accept further division of our country. security, nationalism, or blatant ego. take ur pick.
but nationalism or ego cant be put above the well being of the general populace. unfortunately, security is a different ball game. now u will question, what kind of security risk we Indians have if we free Kashmir from the "ruthless clutches of India".
-- I ll answer geo strategic perspective vis a vis the honeymoon b/w china and Pakistan. we cannot give them free real estate on the platter. Pakistan cannot be trusted after what it did in Kargil ( don't bring siachen, as siachen was no man's land, but kargil was not).
--second reason being water. enuf said.
but is it morally correct to let a whole population suffer because majority of the country's ppl think that security is at stake ? for politicians , maybe yes. but for an ordinary person, its a big no. I believe we fight together , we die together. no putting forward a few to death to save many from some undesirable consequence.
so, what needs to be done ?
----immediate withdrawal of AFSPA.
----abolish article 370, even if the whole valley changes to stoneland.
----withdraw every security personnel (except police ) from the cities /towns/villages and put them on the border, so that Indians cant complain its the Pakistanis messing it up.
---- initiate large scale projects on education and industrialization on the same order.
---- when situation normalizes, both parts of Kashmir can be connected in various points (but that's at least one decade away, if the above steps are implemented at their timeframe.).

kashmiris are heartbroken, but they are not brainless idiots. if they need handholding, so be it. but priority will always be for the greater players here. states can play second fiddle. and Kashmir is not a player here, its a state.
interesting how you agree to oppress a people just coz of your delusional fear? How about changing your thinking? Evolving into a human and not doing sin on other people that raises fear levels - it is also evolutionary proven that people only fear when they do mischief! You dont have to live off fear if you havent done wrong to them....The fact that you have -but refused to acknowledge for the past 50 yrs or so and now all you walk on is fear!

It is rather disgusting that even in the yr 2016 some can think of this as a valid explanation to shoot a people and call it a geo strategy?!

I am sure the british thought that way when they slaughtered freedom fighters right in the middle of the town square! ;)

SO you do acknowledge that indians complain unnecessarily? I guess @Joe Shearer gave you the positive rating based on that and not saying it is ok to kill people even whole villages ;)

Yea, it is also due to the same brain that they have memories of how horrible you have treated them to date that they do know when enough is enough!

interesting how you agree to oppress a people just coz of your delusional fear? How about changing your thinking? Evolving into a human and not doing sin on other people that raises fear levels - it is also evolutionary proven that people only fear when they do mischief! You dont have to live off fear if you havent done wrong to them....The fact that you have -but refused to acknowledge for the past 50 yrs or so and now all you walk on is fear!

It is rather disgusting that even in the yr 2016 some can think of this as a valid explanation to shoot a people and call it a geo strategy?!

I am sure the british thought that way when they slaughtered freedom fighters right in the middle of the town square! ;)

SO you do acknowledge that indians complain unnecessarily? I guess @Joe Shearer gave you the positive rating based on that and not saying it is ok to kill people even whole villages ;)

Yea, it is also due to the same brain that they have memories of how horrible you have treated them to date that they do know when enough is enough!

Calm down.

You are getting hysterical - smileys notwithstanding.

Calm down.

You are getting hysterical - smileys notwithstanding.
Really? Interesting fact: I was calm infact laughing at the delusional fear that was literally the heart of his post which got a positive and back pat ;)

Nice humour :D

Really? Interesting fact: I was calm infact laughing at the delusional fear that was literally the heart of his post which got a positive and back pat ;)

Nice humour :D

Ah, I see. So you found his hysteria quite hysterically funny. Apt. Very apt.

I wouldnt say hysterically funny...Just funny not sure why you are in love with the word hysteria today...You going through that phase? :pop:

Yes. Actually. I find some of the posts, and their posters, quite alarming. Who let them out?

Surely not the candies that are given as positive ranting I mean rating :D

I am beginning to suspect that this rather endearing behaviour by you is trying to convey a message. Do I take it that you wish to close the gap and would rather enjoy getting three more positive ratings yourself? Very inflected, but please remain hopeful.

I am beginning to suspect that this rather endearing behaviour by you is trying to convey a message. Do I take it that you wish to close the gap and would rather enjoy getting three more positive ratings yourself? Very inflected, but please remain hopeful.
Nahh...no amount of positive ratings on my side can prove or disprove anything....Virtual world is virtual I hope at this age you figured that out :o:

I wrote what I felt was the situation surrounding all of us.
You may take it as another mischief from a delusional optimist.
Ur post is based on ideals, while ur deeds are quite the opposite (a little kid in bdesh can find irregularities in ur moral approach to administer a nation.)
PS: in the above extract , u means Pakistan, n I means india.
However, returning back to Kashmir, I still have a lot to learn personally. Perhaps you can add to my knowledge.
But whatever I can gather, ppl in Kashmir has been wronged. This wrong needs to be reversed.
Since, the world is full of morons, esp the ones at the top, we need to be realistic of our demands.
As I said, india is too much of a bania to distribute free lunches in the neighborhood.

distribute free lunches in the neighborhood.
and here we have indians coming and crying that Kashmiri get free health care...Instead of answering yes they have been shot the idiots on this forum actually think that just coz they get free health care they should be suppressed and shot if they voice out?
Ur post is based on ideals, while ur deeds are quite the opposite
Then why not take the middle ground and let the Kashmiri people decide their fate?

and here we have indians coming and crying that Kashmiri get free health care...Instead of answering yes they have been shot the idiots on this forum actually think that just coz they get free health care they should be suppressed and shot if they voice out?

Then why not take the middle ground and let the Kashmiri people decide their fate?
today Kashmir, tomorrow Punjab, Nagaland the next......

Today Balochistan, tomorrow Swat, Sindh the next.

Yup I m all for it. Let's distribute idealism to all of us, why keep us limited to the big star.

PS : pls stop selecting single sentences. I urge u to read the whole script.

Back
Top Bottom