What's new

A Solution to Kashmir

Indians pseudo liberals should take advice of Sardar Patel on Kashmir issue. He said if there should be plebiscite , it should be held everywhere. Just like India should sign NPT only if all P5 countries sign NPT.

Plebiscite should be held in Quebec in Canada, Baluchistan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Tamil land in Sri Lanka etc

Here is a list of all separatist movements...

Wikipedia Separatism(google these keywords)
Indian nuclear weapons make Kashmir in-separable from India. And as long above separatist movement are their India also has a ethical weapon.

@Joe Shearer i see you have a fan ...... in #39

No woman like a spurned woman, eh???

A bezom.

@Shah01 start off with what you want to, we will chip in.

@Zibago its funny when people tell you about your state right?

Exactly like when I am told about Kashmir by outsiders who havent set a foot in srinagar

It's in their blood; they KNOW.

Is that what is written in the text books in pakistan! lol

A few videos prove nothing, the fact is you couldn't take Lahore or Sialkot and we took a large chunk of Kashmir from you, and decimated you in Kargil but only left because the US came to save you, even then we still have the highest peak.

Don't bother replying because this discussion is over.

A few videos prove nothing, the fact is you couldn't take Lahore or Sialkot and we took a large chunk of Kashmir from you, and decimated you in Kargil but only left because the US came to save you, even then we still have the highest peak.

We can certainly take it but the consequences will be disastrous
Half of India will be decimated and all of Pak will be obliterated
And for what? a barren nuclear shitty piece of land which will yield posion
If it doesn't go nuclear then we will have the land with a bunch of hateful patriotic retards asking for freedom
ITS NOT WORTH IT !!!

Oh but see everyone except Pakistanis believe you lot never won a war.
Maybe in your collective imagination and doctored text books an economically lagging country with a smaller military can win, see because everyone in Pakistan knows "1 pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldier".
I understand continuous defeat has been tough on you lot.

Oh yes you are losing and Casualty figures are the direct result of this very fact, but then again the truth pill is too bitter for you lot so denial looks like a better option. Go on as you were.

Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

Economically lagging? Our GDP per capita isn't that much lower than yours, google it. Also, 60% of you have no toilets and over 300 million of you don't have clean water, in many ways you are worse than us.

As for what our soldiers are worth, we saw just how well our outnumbered army performed in 65, when you couldn't take Lahore or Sialkot despite having 4 times as many troops. Or in 99, when our troops defended Kargil despite having no air support and being outnumbered 6 to 1, we only left because of internal and international pressure on Musharaf. In order to win East Pakistan you had to outnumber our troops 16 to 1 and have air superiority. That really reflects poorly on the Indian Armed Forces.

As for Kashmir, casualties mean nothing, all it shows is that people are using more peaceful means of resistance, if you bothered to turn on the TV you would see how much they want to separate.

End of discussion, don't bother replying because I won't.

Kashmir was Independent and Pakistan tried to invade Kashmir. We stopped your invasion. India took more from Pakistan, than Pakistan ever could and will. Indian army was weak in 1965 still you ended up on the defense. In 1971 we took Bangladesh from you. Siachin is higher than that peak.

Kashmir was Independent and Pakistan tried to invade Kashmir. We stopped your invasion. India took more from Pakistan, than Pakistan ever could and will. Indian army was weak in 1965 still you ended up on the defense. In 1971 we took Bangladesh from you. Siachin is higher than that peak.

Kashmir acceded to India from what I checked, it was your job to defend that land and you did a very poor job. Also, which side of Kashmir is better, the one filled with protests, riots and insurgency, or the calm, peaceful one? As for Indian army being weak in 1965, you outnumbered 4:1 on the ground with similar equipment (not much better but not much worse either), in the air you had 700 planes, we had 280. Not only that, but a lot of your planes like the gnat and hawker were better than whatever we had. As for navy, our strike on dwarka deterred your more powerful navy from even thinking about fighting us for 6 years.

As for Siachen, I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about Kargil. Also, both our army's can't make any major advances in the Siachen without shooting ourselves in the foot. Not to mention you guys spend more than us on the Siahcen, and lose more men.

In 1971, yes you took East Pakistan, but that was when the Bangaldehi insurgency had already weakened us, and you still outnumbered our army 16 to 1.

Posting Lyrics from a Punjabi song: Jugni jaa wadi kashmir ... jithe roz maran das vee. soni behnaa te sone veer. oooo ro ro poochna..
ke jaghda tayi mukhnna... jedo jhelum paani sukhnaa.

Last edited:
only one solution.....accept LOC as permanent international border. Pakistan must stop supporting terrorism and Open border for Kashmiri people with fewer security check. Kashmiri should allow to go any where in Indian Kashmir and PAk Kashmir. for rest state, they should not have permit

You mean the failed skirmish haha! By the way get your facts straight, its legally occupied. Time will come when we will take it back! Any facts put forward to you and then you duck your head in the sand like an ostrich. Its next to impossible reasoning with you people. Oblivious people find their way fate the hard way and no matter how many times history repeats itself there is no lessons learnt.

I have a more confidence in communicating and getting consensus with an anther alien life form, rather than reasoning with Pakistani's o_O

only one solution.....accept LOC as permanent international border. Pakistan must stop supporting terrorism and Open border for Kashmiri people with fewer security check. Kashmiri should allow to go any where in Indian Kashmir and PAk Kashmir. for rest state, they should not have permit

There will be no compromise on Kashmir, each and every inch should be retrieved back! even if it meant war to settle all scores!

Enough is enough, sometimes surgery is required to remove the cancer!

You mean the failed skirmish haha! By the way get your facts straight, its legally occupied. Time will come when we will take it back! Any facts put forward to you and then you duck your head in the sand like an ostrich. Its next to impossible reasoning with you people. Oblivious people find their way fate the hard way and no matter how many times history repeats itself there is no lessons learnt.

I have a more confidence in communicating and getting consensus with an anther alien life form, rather than reasoning with Pakistani's o_O

There will be no compromise on Kashmir, each and every inch should be retrieved back! even if it meant war to settle all scores!

Enough is enough, sometimes surgery is required to remove the cancer!

I am very practical Man and I also know the truth that Pakistan will not able to single inch Indian Kashmir but also it is not possible to get Pak occupied kashmir without WAR. People here do talking about War and nuclear war like both are chocolates

Back
Top Bottom