What's new

A Soldier Reviews ‘Haider’ movie

Lol, I always said one thing. Army is army, they think like tactically, not politically. When army arrives, one need to tight its belt that these things will happen.
Numbers please.
I really want to check the credibility of this guy. If he is lying, then anything he says automatically gets put in the trash can.

Numbers please.
I really want to check the credibility of this guy. If he is lying, then anything he says automatically gets put in the trash can.
What he is saying wrong? About kashmiri migrants?

Next time people should ask you to go kill yourself, to keep you safe perhaps. My dad used to say, samajdhar ko ishara kaafi hai, bahut zyada shaane hote hai woh goo ko chaak ne ke baad hi mante hai.

I don't form Opinion - Perception on things based on someone else opinion. Neither, I solicited his advice. Aur Goo Khana Felana tumhe kuch zayda hi pasand hai. Tabhi ban hone kay bad, Duplicate ID bana kar Goo felenay aa jate hoo. :lol: Papa bhi kush hote hongay, Ghar ka Pork ghar may Goo nahi Fela raha, PDF par fela raha hai. :cuckoo:.. :wave:

Who gives a sh!it about such movies anyways? Respect for our men in uniform comes from within our hearts. As long as, we show our respect to them some anti indians cant overshadow our heroes. Jai Hind

@Sidak who is saheli?? is it indrani?? because she said in this thread that i have spoken to her...

Third rate movie. The muslim domination of the Hindi film industry must end. Otherwise expect more movies that continue to demonize Indian army, RAW, IB etc.

Jaichand is the right word to describe the collaborators.

I don't form Opinion - Perception on things based on someone else opinion. Neither, I solicited his advice. Aur Goo Khana Felana tumhe kuch zayda hi pasand hai. Tabhi ban hone kay bad, Duplicate ID bana kar Goo felenay aa jate hoo. :lol: Papa bhi kush hote hongay, Ghar ka Pork ghar may Goo nahi Fela raha, PDF par fela raha hai. :cuckoo:.. :wave:

You are on a public form asking people to be beaten up for your stupidity. Waise I avoid piglets like you, but then swatch Bharat abhiyan chalu hua hai, isiliye socha PDF mein ka kachra saaf kar dun. Kya pata tha tumhe goo itna pasand hai ke tum sentimental hojaogee. Chalo failate raho aur khate raho, ab tumhe koi insaan bhi tho bana nahi sakta. Bahut dukhi huyi yeh sun kar ke thumare khandani pesha hai ye :(

Next time people should ask you to go kill yourself, to keep you safe perhaps. My dad used to say, samajdhar ko ishara kaafi hai, bahut zyada shaane hote hai woh goo ko chaak ne ke baad hi mante hai.

That was a truly wise saying and truly hilarious :lol:

In local lingo we call them Dedh Shana. LOL.

Updating my freind's FB status, hes an army officer.

image.jpg

@Jaat Rock need ur help,msgd u.

Third rate movie. The muslim domination of the Hindi film industry must end. Otherwise expect more movies that continue to demonize Indian army, RAW, IB etc.

Jaichand is the right word to describe the collaborators.

Why? Hindus are the grand lord of India? That movie need to depict only there perspective.

Updating my freind's FB status, hes an army officer.

View attachment 137591

@Jaat Rock need ur help,msgd u.

Even I dont understand, how it is anti-indian?

If the NYT able to run a story on Guantanamo Bay, and they are not anti-US.

Back
Top Bottom