What's new

A Russia-China military alliance would be a bulwark against America’s global imperialism. Is it time for Washington to panic?

The thing is also US doesn't fight a powerful country on their own they'll always look for cannon fodders first. That's one reason for the Russian and Chinese alliance.
If the US fights alone, I don't think Russia or China needs this Alliance.

US wants to break up both Russia and China, the offshore power prefer small countries in asiaeuro, so US has to break up one of Russia and China first then the other, if Russia and China back to back both are safe.

US wants to break up both Russia and China, the offshore power prefer small countries in asiaeuro, so US has to break up one of Russia and China first then the other, if Russia and China back to back both are safe.
True.

The thing is also US doesn't fight a powerful country on their own they'll always look for cannon fodders first. That's one reason for the Russian and Chinese alliance.
If the US fights alone, I don't think Russia or China needs this Alliance.
India is their latest cannon fodder. But the dimwits think its the best thing since sliced bread.

China clams over 1lakh sq km of Russian territory and delusional chines think that they will ally with Russia. Why does Russia don't support China while US aircraft carrier bedroom scenes South China Sea?

China claims nothing from Russia, as both sides have signed and accepted a treaty. On the other hand we claim entire South Tibet and Ladakh from India.

Russia and China are not the only countries fighting US hegemony which is newest form of Western Imperialism. I wish all non-Western countries join the alliance, so we could build more fair world for all the people of our planet.

Russia and China are not the only countries fighting US hegemony which is newest form of Western Imperialism. I wish all non-Western countries join the alliance, so we could build more fair world for all the people of our planet.

It's a good thought, but it's not possible in the current scenario --

While China could due to it's growing consumer based economy, Russia & Co., don't have much to offer.

It's a good thought, but it's not possible in the current scenario --

While China could due to it's growing consumer based economy, Russia & Co., don't have much to offer.

Who do you think is assisting Syria? What do you think Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran are doing? These countries are fighting against US Imperialism too regardless of being a smaller power. Not everything is about economy, despite being economically sanctioned these governments are resisting "regime change" something the US loves to use and preventing the West from invasion. Russia is a major player in the international community when it comes to politics and diplomacy. It is a heavy weight nevertheless. The African continent is also aware of Western Imperialism they too would try to fend off "regime change" games.

China, Russia and CSTO nations should come together and form an Eurasian Pacific Alliance. This would stop American expansion and imperialism in Asia.

TRANSLATION: China cannot fight USA one on one
Actually that is a factual statement. At this time no single country or a group of nations stand a chance against the might of US. Chinese know it very well.... As that song goes "apna time aye gaa" clearly now is not their time. US is way too strong for them and anybody else.

Who do you think is assisting Syria? What do you think Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, Iran are doing? These countries are fighting against US Imperialism too regardless of being a smaller power. Not everything is about economy, despite being economically sanctioned these governments are resisting "regime change" something the US loves to use and preventing the West from invasion. Russia is a major player in the international community when it comes to politics and diplomacy. It is a heavy weight nevertheless. The African continent is also aware of Western Imperialism they too would try to fend off "regime change" games.

Russia came very late into the game in Syria until the country was destroyed might as well have not even bothered at all. Venezuela and North Korea left in dust bin Russia being in Security Council didn’t do those countries any good. Africans remember but yet still bring in imperialist forces. Economy matters if you can’t feed your people they’ll topple you. Russia failed in building an economy whereas their ally’s can reap benefits and be integrated by US has done with their ally’s. Hell they couldn’t help their friend Saddam.

Russia came very late into the game in Syria until the country was destroyed might as well have not even bothered at all. Venezuela and North Korea left in dust bin Russia being in Security Council didn’t do those countries any good. Africans remember but yet still bring in imperialist forces. Economy matters if you can’t feed your people they’ll topple you. Russia failed in building an economy whereas their ally’s can reap benefits and be integrated by US has done with their ally’s. Hell they couldn’t help their friend Saddam.
Has the Koreans toppled Kim Il Sung? His son and his grandson? Has the Cuban people toppled Fidel Castro? Has the Iranian people toppled their gov? Africans are even better off than Indians as of today but you do not see Indians toppling their gov. To say China is the only one that can resist US Imperialism is simply not true and very short sighted.

....riddle me this Mr Vostok, which nation has acquired the most land through the use of force since World War I.

If Russia wants to get in bed with China by all means...do so...don't look for silly excuses
But is Putin prepared to be Xi's little bitch? :lol:

I think the weakest point for the Russia-China alliance is on the Russia side.

Russia is a democratic country, which is the public election is easy to be disturbed and taken control by CIA.

Once it happened, Russia will break the military alliance with China.

Putin can't be long as well.

After Putin is dead, there will be no strong leaders anymore.

....riddle me this Mr Vostok, which nation has acquired the most land through the use of force since World War I.

If Russia wants to get in bed with China by all means...do so...don't look for silly excuses
But is Putin prepared to be Xi's little bitch? :lol:
Spare me of your gangsta style lexicon - "get in bed", "little bitch" - it is good only in semi-literal areas, I suppose this forum is not such a place. Although I understand - you Americans get used to the role of the big fat gangster, and all the others are bitches or dead bodies.
To this day I was sincerely thinking Russia is the country wich lost the most lands since WW1.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom