What's new

A Russia-China military alliance would be a bulwark against America’s global imperialism. Is it time for Washington to panic?

Spare me of your gangsta style lexicon - "get in bed", "little bitch" - it is good only in semi-literal areas, I suppose this forum is not such a place. Although I understand - you Americans get used to the role of the big fat gangster, and all the others are bitches or dead bodies.
To this day I was sincerely thinking Russia is the country wich lost the most lands since WW1.

Truth hurts :lol:

Really? Russia's policy so far is highly protective. They are even more open to EU investments than China's. Their cultural milieu is racist. And it's not really that great a market. it has a similar population with Turkey and a similar economy in terms of size.

Everyone in China remembers that Russia annexed a large chunk of Chinese territory in the 19th century, massacring the local population.

Very true.

Russians were massacring various ethnic groups in the 1800s. The Tsars who did it are the Saints of Russia. It is like Germany making Hitler a Saint. A sacrilege. Lenin and the communists who killed off the Romanovs are the true saints of Modern Russia. They killed 'worse than monsters' ruling Russia. Stalin was a throwback to persecuting minorities with the Holodomor and genocide of minorities.

putin is aligning with the racist neo-nazi China-haters in Europe. China's friends are in the civilization crescent. From Rome, Italy to the Pacific. Then the Global South too.

Alliances is what destroy the rise of Imperial Germany under Kaisar Wilhelm. They got involved in a war over Franz Ferdinand. Germany has never recovered her status. Which was the western plot.

Make an alliance with Gorbachev Russia. That is the standard. He was not a warmonger, who killed minorities.

China gets tainted with an alliance with Russia.
In US, Europe, and the Muslim world. That is more than risky.

Buy weapons. T-14s. SU-57s. To keep Russia aligned with China. And away from US and India.

putin is not working for Russia. putin is a fake nationalist, same as trump, who is working for those behind the scenes. putin would destroy Russia in a war to destroy China if China were allied with Russia.

Ask the Germans how their alliance with Austria-Hungary went.

trump released a virUS to get China, trump did not care about the US. putin would not care if Russia is in shambles if allied in a war with China, so long as China loses.

Germany was the enemy in 1910. China is the enemy in 2020. putin does not care if which side Russia is on, so long as China is defeated. That is the neo-nazi/zionist project putin is involved in.

Alliance with Russia only makes things worse.

Russians and Chinese are both practical, straight forward, hardworking and intelligent that is why there is mutual respect and ties between them can go far. Working with snakes and backstabbers like the US or Britain is far riskier as they want to corrupt your policy and your soul.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom