What's new

A Russia-China military alliance would be a bulwark against America’s global imperialism. Is it time for Washington to panic?

i see plenty of Muslims living in peace with the zionists these days. i hope that number will increase.

Those who join zionists, do so at their own detriment. You seem to be a supporter of zionists, so I have no regard for your kind, since you and all those who support zionists fall in the category of educated illiterates.

What goes around, comes around. Time will balance the scales and level the playing field soon enough. When that happens, you will find yourself (if you still manage to be alive then) on the wrong side of history.

No amount of technology, artificial intelligence will help when it starts. Time WILL balance the scales, as the process has already started. It's you are ignorant and oblivious to it, because you and your kind shall always remain deaf, dumb and blind to what is.

Those who join zionists, do so at their own detriment. You seem to be a supporter of zionists, so I have no regard for your kind, since you and all those who support zionists fall in the category of educated illiterates.

What goes around, comes around. Time will balance the scales and level the playing field soon enough. When that happens, you will find yourself (if you still manage to be alive then) on the wrong side of history.

No amount of technology, artificial intelligence will help when it starts. Time WILL balance the scales, as the process has already started. It's you are ignorant and oblivious to it, because you and your kind shall always remain deaf, dumb and blind to what is.
yeah, we are just as stubborn as you are.
we believe Israel has a right to be on the map.
live with it, or frustrate yourself, hoping for a magical change.

yeah, we are just as stubborn as you are.
we believe Israel has a right to be on the map.
live with it, or frustrate yourself, hoping for a magical change.

See that right there shows how pathetically hopeless your kind really is. You can call yourselves stubborn, we on the other hand, are not. Stubbornness equates to being blind to the facts. We Muslims, who truly believe in the Wahdaniyyat of Allah and are true in our faith (those of us who really are), have faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. It is HE who has documented the wickedness of you and your kind. The Holy Qur'an exposes your kind's criminal, wicked acts. Murderers of Prophets of the Prophets of Allah (John and Zachariah), changing the Word of Allah (Torah), hurling lewd accusations at the Blessed Virgin Mary, lying about Ishmael (Alaihi Salam) in the Torah (which your kind changed).

So go ahead and support israel, when the battle between truth and falsehood enters the final phase, truth shall triumph in-sha-Allah.

Keep telling yourself, if it helps you sleep at night. It doesn't change the facts on the ground that american gained those territory through military means. Swing the story, spin how you want it, the truth says otherwise and it is the truth, the Law of the Almighty Allah that only matters to the 2 billion plus Muslims on this planet.

Your country is a slave state of the zionists, we as Muslims will support nations who challenge zionist anglo-franco-dutch-america's savage hegemony. You're living in a fool's paradise if you think otherwise.
Yeah sure. You keep telling yourself that.

China clams over 1lakh sq km of Russian territory and delusional chines think that they will ally with Russia. Why does Russia don't support China while US aircraft carrier bedroom scenes South China Sea?

Who's going to check Chinese imperialism?
So what did China do? We did not wage wars nor invade anybody and we are supposed to be the bad guys? Just because we are getting stronger and can demand an equal treatment? What logic is this?
China clams over 1lakh sq km of Russian territory and delusional chines think that they will ally with Russia. Why does Russia don't support China while US aircraft carrier bedroom scenes South China Sea?
Actually we settled all border disputes with Russia. Signed a peace treaty and the island of the 1969 war was given to China as a token of the compromise we took.
Quad? First feed your people, make sure they poop correctly and then the virus... Nuff said. You guys gonna be screwed big time for the next few years. Lol. I still remember the overconfident bragging indians telling me how they can control the virus. Lolol. Forget about fighting in Ladakh, if we attack now you are toasts.

So what did China do? We did not wage wars nor invade anybody and we are supposed to be the bad guys? Just because we are getting stronger and can demand an equal treatment? What logic is this?

Actually we settled all border disputes with Russia. Signed a peace treaty and the island of the 1969 war was given to China as a token of the compromise we took.

Quad? First feed your people, make sure they poop correctly and then the virus... Nuff said. You guys gonna be screwed big time for the next few years. Lol. I still remember the overconfident bragging indians telling me how they can control the virus. Lolol. Forget about fighting in Ladakh, if we attack now you are toasts.

Quad is actually a huge mistake and headache for them, they just don't know it yet. They now have to support a certain 扶不上墙的烂泥.

China didn't wage any wars big or small for the past 40 years, Chinese imperialism?

People shamelessly overlook US and European imperialism and ignore chinese progress that it did without invaliding countries. The guy asking question about chinese imperialism should check his underwear. it has made in china on it

US also cant fight China alone either.
do you know why I KNOW THIS? THe last time the Persian gulf had huge insecurity, US asked for NATO's help!!! why would US need NATO to help it secure the small Persian Gulf??? So 2 NATO members sent 1 ship each. SO we know NATO is more or less now "everybody on their own"...dont u see TUrkey fighting everybody in teh MIddle east alone??? NATO and US are just around the corner watching them, not helping them. smh.

I know the reason why China formed a military alliance with Russia.

It's to prevent the great war between China and USA, to prevent USA provocation and invasion to China.

But to be honest, forming a military alliance from a religious perspective is also wrong.

If we know the prophecy regarding Russia.

China will be dragged into the Armageddon war because of the alliance.

Even if China survives, it will pay heavily in the damage.

Definitely, China will not go out unscratched and cheaply.

It's to prevent the great war between China and USA, to prevent USA provocation and invasion to China.

But to be honest, forming a military alliance from a religious perspective is also wrong.

It's better to be heavily damaged than to be completely wiped out.

Which prophecies you speaking of ?

Chinese russian alliance
Manpower? Check
Money and economy? Check
Resources? Check
Technology? Check

NATO cant push russia china alliance around

The more aggressive America becomes towards Russia and China, the more an alliance of some sort becomes a reality. Both know they need each other to counter America and its vassal states. Putin made this quote at a very interesting time.

US-Russian relations are in tatters. US-China relations are heading the same way.
This alliance might be restricted to US involvement in a war with Russia/China. Without US involvement, Russia and China can handle their respective neighbourhood on their own.
The thing is also US doesn't fight a powerful country on their own they'll always look for cannon fodders first. That's one reason for the Russian and Chinese alliance.
If the US fights alone, I don't think Russia or China needs this Alliance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom