What's new

A question to the mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyboyyash

Reaction score
Country
India
i am really sorry if m breaking any rules or any stuff like that...

i wanted to post in the BANNED TOPICS thread but unfortunately it was closed...

wanted to suggest a topic for being banned...but before that wanted a slightly open discussion on it

the question is...

Why is India's secularity questioned on this forum every now n then??...

would really like to know the reason n consequences...often on many threads "INDIAN" hindu muslim stuff comes out for no reason which ultimately derails the thread...

the constitution of india guarantees secularity....still it is questioned...why??

sorry again if m being naive

Bro what else would one expect on an adversary's defense forum? the fact is its not going to change anything with India, but the fool hardiness allows us to question them on their controversial topics on their site- so no big deal - win win if you ask me. :D

Dont worry sir..if india's secularity is questioned we have enough firepower to counter them..does not care its a homely forum or hostile..chill:tup:

Dont worry sir..if india's secularity is questioned we have enough firepower to counter them..does not care its a homely forum or hostile..chill:tup:

thats not my point....my point is that it shouldnt be questioned at all

true...but how many times??....

n where??...on every damn thread thats got nothing to do with religion??
There are some genuine queries. Answer them and ignore the trolls..Trolls are meant to annoy u..

religious topics are banned i think...but the easiest way for members to troll is to go for each others religion. That makes most people lose their control.

India's secular image will be at a receiving end during trolling.

So i suggest you to report the offensive post . You will not receive anything by questioning the mod.

Regards

Likewise, an Indian member on this forum has a signature in the context of that "Pakistan is a failed State".
Apart from the nonsensical term, one could also argue, is India or the Indians in any position what so ever to give any kind of verdict. Bottom line is this is an open public forum, agree to disagree and move on.

Likewise, an Indian member on this forum has a signature in the context of that "Pakistan is a failed State".
Apart from the nonsensical term, one could also argue, is India or the Indians in any position what so ever to give any kind of verdict. Bottom line is this is an open public forum, agree to disagree and move on.

failed state is listed in banned topics...the world is an open place...do u go on the streets n shout I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR BECAUSE...

true about agree disagree n move on part...but anything in excess is disgusting

religious topics are banned i think...but the easiest way for members to troll is to go for each others religion. That makes most people lose their control.

India's secular image will be at a receiving end during trolling.

So i suggest you to report the offensive post . You will not receive anything by questioning the mod.

Regards

secularity of India n religious topics are two different things...

all my request is to put it in banned topics...like how "50 cent Chinese Army" is banned

@buddyboyyash

First of all, you neither go to you negihbors house either and say in front of them their food is disgusting like you Indians do here 24/7

There are some genuine queries. Answer them and ignore the trolls..Trolls are meant to annoy u..

agree...but some1 shud take effort to reduce the trolls na??...they are seriously annoying...especially ppl like Icewolf

agree...but some1 shud take effort to reduce the trolls na??...they are seriously annoying...especially ppl like Icewolf

you should see who starts the troll fights and then see it in my eyes if i should be blamed... nonetheless, if you think so report me...

@buddyboyyash

First of all, you neither go to you negihbors house either and say in front of them their food is disgusting like you Indians do here 24/7

some1 said its an open forum....so ur free to point fingers....but back it up with proper stuff

ppl like u toh go on talking useless stuff for no reason without any backing....especially with the way how u divide india into hindus n muslims n generalize that muslims are suffering because of hindus

you should see who starts the troll fights and then see it in my eyes if i should be blamed... nonetheless, if you think so report me...

thats wat m gonna do from now on...if i find ur posts inappropriate....till now i dint report any1 n stayed calm thinking...its ok..its their perception...their opinion...wateva...but ppl like u are not even ready to debate or discuss anything properly...

n by saying PEOPLE LIKE YOU...i m not differentiating between indians pakistanis or chinese

some1 said its an open forum....so ur free to point fingers....but back it up with proper stuff

ppl like u toh go on talking useless stuff for no reason without any backing....especially with the way how u divide india into hindus n muslims n generalize that muslims are suffering because of hindus

I agree. But you shouldnt lose your manners while discussing. Earlier, I posted a geniounly question a thread that why do indians pronounce j instead of z. That thread was overpopulated and rammed with Pakistan does this and Pakistan does that. Like seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom