What's new

A question to the mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? if they have confusion we must clear them..its democracy.

I agree. Try to have a rationale discussion and many members, especially Pakistani members are very sensible and articulate and you can have very good discussions with them. If the other person dishes out BS, get out of there as you know the person's intentions. It is pointless to raise it as an issue.

Why,do you have a hard time winning the argument?
Maybe because your policies are more inclined to certain religions!

failed state is listed in banned topics...the world is an open place...do u go on the streets n shout I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR BECAUSE...

true about agree disagree n move on part...but anything in excess is disgusting

On the highlighted part, a certain 13 year old does come to mind delivering all her childhood teachings in a public rally, however, you are reminded that Pakistani members are not even allowed to join some Indian on line set ups, Indians on the other hand can come here in droves and some are never shy to spew their venom.
The saying goes, grit comes with grain, learn to accept it.

I agree. But you shouldnt lose your manners while discussing. Earlier, I posted a geniounly question a thread that why do indians pronounce j instead of z. That thread was overpopulated and rammed with Pakistan does this and Pakistan does that. Like seriously?

but u said its a fun thread right??....

indians are no saints...keep that in mind...

m talking about the posts like....how u stated muslims are treated badly in india they are revolting blah blah blah stuff....WHERE??...on the thread where India is considering the pro to allow pak channels to be broadcasted

On the highlighted part, a certain 13 year old does come to mind delivering all her childhood teachings in a public rally, however, you are reminded that Pakistani members are not even allowed to join some Indian on line set ups, Indians on the other hand can come here in droves and some are never shy to spew their venom.
The saying goes, grit comes with grain, learn to accept it.

every forum has their own rules...good that here its actually possible to interact with other people who are not from ur country...

tomorrow i wont mind n wont be surprised if Indians are banned on this forum...

n if ur talking about forums like BR...forget it...i myself (being an indian) cant join it...

but u said its a fun thread right??....

indians are no saints...keep that in mind...

m talking about the posts like....how u stated muslims are treated badly in india they are revolting blah blah blah stuff....WHERE??...on the thread where India is considering the pro to allow pak channels to be broadcasted

every forum has their own rules...good that here its actually possible to interact with other people who are not from ur country...

tomorrow i wont mind n wont be surprised if Indians are banned on this forum...

n if ur talking about forums like BR...forget it...i myself (being an indian) cant join it...

This forum is international forum, without Indians revenue with hit the all time low

Why,do you have a hard time winning the argument?
Maybe because your policies are more inclined to certain religions!

for example??...

i dont have a hard time winning an argument...i have a hard time wasting my precious time to argue with those fanatics who are not ready to think openly...in some cases not even ready to listen

plus secularity in india is debated enough number of times...

back to ur post...

for example what policies??

This forum is international forum, without Indians revenue with hit the all time low

good....now respond to other stuff that i said in the very same post

yash, stop being so emotional it's just a dang forum, and what people say on there, 100% they wouldn't say on life. if you see a post you dont like report, or reply simple

yash, stop being so emotional it's just a dang forum, and what people say on there, 100% they wouldn't say on life. if you see a post you dont like report, or reply simple

m not being emotional...not at all...i just want secularity to not be questioned without any credibility or with generalization...thats all...so that it improves the quality of the forum (which has degraded in past 6 months)...

i know it doesnt matter much but still...first step u can call it

@buddyboyyash
Cool yar, just ignore the trolls and move on.
It also depends on the person how He perceive the message.
If person abuses or using bad language then here is a report button.
As i can say that LCA is not indigenous, you will say that this is a troll, but on the other side, member is talking from his correct point of view as Western avionics, future Russian engine and other aspects. But as you are hostile nation, you will still say that this is troll and annoying thing for you.
So cool yar. Take a coffee and chill!!:coffee:

@buddyboyyash
Cool yar, just ignore the trolls and move on.
It also depends on the person how He perceive the message.
If person abuses or using bad language then here is a report button.
As i can say that LCA is not indigenous, you will say that this is a troll, but on the other side, member is talking from his correct point of view as Western avionics, future Russian engine and other aspects. But as you are hostile nation, you will still say that this is troll and annoying thing for you.
So cool yar. Take a coffee and chill!!:coffee:

yea guess i ll just try to ignore stuff...

i dont have a problem with people asking finger pointing questions...problem is when they arent ready to listen to the response..

perception is one thing...ignorance is another...for example...i know lca isnt totally indigenous...n wont tell u anything about it...but if another indian comes n punches u for no bloody reason...i wud hate that too

I agree. But you shouldnt lose your manners while discussing. Earlier, I posted a geniounly question a thread that why do indians pronounce j instead of z. That thread was overpopulated and rammed with Pakistan does this and Pakistan does that. Like seriously?
come on ice, that was supposed to be a troll/fun thread. But i agree in general with you, both sides troll with equal seriousness. :)

@op, why should it not be questioned. This is open forum.

@buddyboyyash

First of all, you neither go to you negihbors house either and say in front of them their food is disgusting like you Indians do here 24/7

@icewolf

Second of all, if a guest comes to your house either and you don't say bad things about them in front of them and dis-respect them like you Pakistanis do here 24/7

Why is India's secularity questioned on this forum every now n then??...
to get questioned is the best way to perfect oneself.
would really like to know the reason n consequences...often on many threads "INDIAN" hindu muslim stuff comes out for no reason which ultimately derails the thread...
why worry about the by-product keep an eye on the target like arjun on bird's eye.

the constitution of india guarantees secularity....still it is questioned...why??
Constitution gurantees rights and secularism but can you be honest enough to tell if all those are implemented on the ground practically without any biases.

Why is India's secularity questioned on this forum every now n then??...

I suppose you're looking for an answer better than because members of this forum do question that every now and then - as we don't establish facts, we just debate them - India's secularism is not an established fact but a debatable fact.

Bro what else would one expect on an adversary's defense forum? the fact is its not going to change anything with India, but the fool hardiness allows us to question them on their controversial topics on their site- so no big deal - win win if you ask me. :D

Correction we're an international forum, not your adversaries forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom