What's new

A Question to IAF Airchief

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since last weeks events are still headlines news hence it's only logic to raise some points and question the mischief displayed by the Indian media and IAF alike.
On the morning of 27th February, while attempting to intercept PAF attackers, IAF loses two aircraft, one crashes on the Pakistani side of LOC and the other on the Indian side. Let's just focus on the MiG-21 that crashed inside Pakistan whose pilot bailed out and was captured by Pakistani soldiers. Intially the Indian MOD claimed there were no IAF aircraft missing, then they claimed the MiG during it's mission malfunctioned, it's pilot ejected and due to the wind ended up drifting into Pakistan, however when some questioned, how the MiG wreckage also ended up in Pakistan, the Indian spokesperson had no explanation. In due course, as the picture starred to emerge, the Indian side gave a new twist to the story by adding that before being shot down the IAF pilot destroyed a PAF F-16 and started bombarding media with a fictitious name and rank and other details of the PAF pilot and going as far as claiming that he was mistakenly lynched by the frenzied mob who mistook him for an Indian pilot. At the same time the IAF started waving a piece of a missile claiming to have come from an F-16 and all the time trying to get America's attention that PAF is using F-16s against India. All in all, yesterday to calm the many rattled nerves, the IAF Air Chief personally held a press briefing where again he said, '' I THINK, we have shot down an F-16'' and at the same time showing concern that the F-16s were deployed by PAF.
Now to the point of my topic, If i was the IAF Airchief and had one of my MiGs shot down an F-16, i would be simply over the moon and if it happened in reverse, considering the technology gap between the two jets, i still wouldn't be too disappointed specially as MiG-21 is regarded as something of a flying coffin in the IAF. Also, let's say the piece of AMRAAM Missile being waved by the IAF was genuine, i would like to ask the Indian authorities as where did it exactly come from, you don't simply discover a missile wreckage until and unless it's fired at a target. So Mr B S Dhanoa, what are your concerns in PAF using it's F-16s against the IAF, are you unhappy that one of your decades old MiG was shot down in the battle or is it that you have lost a highly prized asset and are convinced that only an F-16 would have taken it out hence you want Americans attention, oh and did you recover that piece of missile from that prized wreckage. Come now Mr Dhanoa, you are a very high rank officer, now also be a gentleman and tell us what is the issue that you are desperate to cover up.

@Oscar @Hodor @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Knuckles

Stop the BS guys,the first official statement was at 3:13 pm which said one mig 21 missing in action and Pakistan has claimed they have the pilot and they are verifiing the claim.
I don't know frof where you got all the BS of changing stories.
The IAF stand has been the same one mig list and one F 16 knocked out.

Stop the BS guys,the first official statement was at 3:13 pm which said one mig 21 missing in action and Pakistan has claimed they have the pilot and they are verifiing the claim.
Well B S are the very initials of some one close to you.
The person around whom the F-16 story revolved has been returned to you in a new suit.....to burst your bubble.

The person around whom the F-16 story revolved has been returned to you in a new suit.....to burst your bubble.
The first official statement from the GoI was that our MiG has been shot and pilot missing. Before that, all was media bluster.
Regarding F16, PAF ko lia maut pari hui hai? Why not let a third party verify that all birds are intact and shut the enemy up once and for all.

Looool ok we showed u the mig where is the f16

You live in a bubble not me so you can guess whose bubble burst.
Let me burst your bubble.
Do you have any proof which will prove mig 21 was downed by your aircraft.
The wreckage dsnt prove anything ,it could have been downed by a ground to air Sam.,or it could be a malfunction or the pilot would have lost control of the aircraft,it could be anything.
Now like every Pakistani let me ask if it was shot down by your fighter I am sure it has sights where are the visuals.
It was your official version which has been changing,first isrp showed two photos from two different crashsites as proof of two IAF fighters shot down,which your PM repeated while addressing the nation.pakistan said both pilots cought and one among them is taken to hospital for treatment.what happened to the second pilot?

A claim which has no evidence.
What about the claim mig 21 was shot down by jf 17

Looool ok we showed u the mig where is the f16
Understand my question before quoting a post

What about the claim mig 21 was shot down by jf 17

main-qimg-eb382898206a8ce6d25468355628c633.jpg

Is that enough evidence for you?

malfunction or
Name one malfunction where the tail and nose of an aircraft fall more than a km apart?

As for your SAM theory why would the PAF employ SAMs in a trap/lure operation in which it knows friendly jets are flying?

View attachment 544473

Is that enough evidence for you?
Evidence of what ? That you had the Indian pilot or mig 21 was shot down by your fighter ?.the picture proves you had our pilot

Name one malfunction where the tail and nose of an aircraft fall more than a km apart?

As for your SAM theory why would the PAF employ SAMs in a trap/lure operation in which it knows friendly jets are flying?
Good if it was not sam or malfunction as you assume ,where is the evidence it was shot down by your fighter.i am sure your JF 17 has a camera

You live in a bubble not me so you can guess whose bubble burst.
Let me burst your bubble.
Do you have any proof which will prove mig 21 was downed by your aircraft.
The wreckage dsnt prove anything ,it could have been downed by a ground to air Sam.,or it could be a malfunction or the pilot would have lost control of the aircraft,it could be anything.
Now like every Pakistani let me ask if it was shot down by your fighter I am sure it has sights where are the visuals.
It was your official version which has been changing,first isrp showed two photos from two different crashsites as proof of two IAF fighters shot down,which your PM repeated while addressing the nation.pakistan said both pilots cought and one among them is taken to hospital for treatment.what happened to the second pilot?
You can't explain sunrise to a blind person then again, you can't explain it to someone who keeps his head buried in the sand, do aircraft which have some mechanical fault simply fall down in a sheet of flame, did your pilot lost his bearings and accidentally crossed the border and we just happened to have a SAM ready to fire at him.
Now let me spoon feed you on the official version from day one that PAF shot down two Indian aircraft, one crashed on our side and the other on Indian side. And we are not Indians creating drama with fishing boats and then fighting over it's credits.....hostilities are still ongoing in due course everything will be made available and served on a platter.....

Evidence of what ? That you had the Indian pilot or mig 21 was shot down by your fighter ?.the picture proves you had our pilot

And how did he get to Pakistan? Did he swim down the Indus River?

189736.jpg

Is that enough for you? Or do you want to be humiliated even more?

But, I have another question.

Given India's much larger economy, military size, military budget and chest-thumping / war-mongering tendencies, how does the nation (and the Air Chief) feel about the events of that day (focusing ONLY on the facts that BOTH sides agree on):
-IAF loses a helo w/ 6 KIA
-IAF loses a MiG w/ 1 POW

Now, if we include statements made by both sides but rejected by the other, we can add to the above:
-IAF loses Su-30
-PAF loses F-16

It's still a very sorry picture for the IAF!

They should be kicking the PAF's *** with their huge size and budget and chest-thumping --- even mere PARITY is not enough given the size differential (and barking potential of your govt and media), yet you couldn't even maintain parity. Air Chief should be lynched like Hindutva mobs lynch Muslims.

Since last weeks events are still headlines news hence it's only logic to raise some points and question the mischief displayed by the Indian media and IAF alike.
On the morning of 27th February, while attempting to intercept PAF attackers, IAF loses two aircraft, one crashes on the Pakistani side of LOC and the other on the Indian side. Let's just focus on the MiG-21 that crashed inside Pakistan whose pilot bailed out and was captured by Pakistani soldiers. Intially the Indian MOD claimed there were no IAF aircraft missing, then they claimed the MiG during it's mission malfunctioned, it's pilot ejected and due to the wind ended up drifting into Pakistan, however when some questioned, how the MiG wreckage also ended up in Pakistan, the Indian spokesperson had no explanation. In due course, as the picture starred to emerge, the Indian side gave a new twist to the story by adding that before being shot down the IAF pilot destroyed a PAF F-16 and started bombarding media with a fictitious name and rank and other details of the PAF pilot and going as far as claiming that he was mistakenly lynched by the frenzied mob who mistook him for an Indian pilot. At the same time the IAF started waving a piece of a missile claiming to have come from an F-16 and all the time trying to get America's attention that PAF is using F-16s against India. All in all, yesterday to calm the many rattled nerves, the IAF Air Chief personally held a press briefing where again he said, '' I THINK, we have shot down an F-16'' and at the same time showing concern that the F-16s were deployed by PAF.
Now to the point of my topic, If i was the IAF Airchief and had one of my MiGs shot down an F-16, i would be simply over the moon and if it happened in reverse, considering the technology gap between the two jets, i still wouldn't be too disappointed specially as MiG-21 is regarded as something of a flying coffin in the IAF. Also, let's say the piece of AMRAAM Missile being waved by the IAF was genuine, i would like to ask the Indian authorities as where did it exactly come from, you don't simply discover a missile wreckage until and unless it's fired at a target. So Mr B S Dhanoa, what are your concerns in PAF using it's F-16s against the IAF, are you unhappy that one of your decades old MiG was shot down in the battle or is it that you have lost a highly prized asset and are convinced that only an F-16 would have taken it out hence you want Americans attention, oh and did you recover that piece of missile from that prized wreckage. Come now Mr Dhanoa, you are a very high rank officer, now also be a gentleman and tell us what is the issue that you are desperate to cover up.

@Oscar @Hodor @The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @Knuckles
Issue is

That missile MAY have come from the wreckage of a prize asset of india

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom