What's new

A Question to IAF Airchief

Stop the BS guys,the first official statement was at 3:13 pm which said one mig 21 missing in action and Pakistan has claimed they have the pilot and they are verifiing the claim.
I don't know frof where you got all the BS of changing stories.
The IAF stand has been the same one mig list and one F 16 knocked out.

where is F16?

Stop the BS guys,the first official statement was at 3:13 pm which said one mig 21 missing in action and Pakistan has claimed they have the pilot and they are verifiing the claim.
I don't know frof where you got all the BS of changing stories.
The IAF stand has been the same one mig list and one F 16 knocked out.
I had heard next round of Air Strikes are coming soon, Hope this debate will go forever for the next round as well. But i will stick to Official tweet of IAF and PAF and avoid going to flood of tweets and personal opinions of peoples.

important points to consider
1. all killed terrorists mentioned by India are nowhere to see. they vaporized.
2. this includes masod. he is gone... wont be seen again.
3. airstrike is completely successful ... all major terror heads are underground including hafis saeed.
4. f16 was downed killing its brave pilot Wing Commander Shahzaz-ud-Din, i hope he gets his due credit for his bravery.
5. India lost one Mig21 and and one MI17, pilot of MIG21 Wing Commander Abhinandan is back in India without India asking officially for it. This was due to pressure that was visible.
6. your gafoor accepted that Indian aristrikes in Balakot.
7. plenty more... will stop for now

all this success then why is the world calling India a looser in this conflict

you guys need to hear what gafoor had t osay on how IAF carried out this airstrike.
how IAF fooled PAF CAP teams by putting up decoys which were headed towards Bahawalpur.
how the airstrikes actually happened in Balakot, muzzafarabad and Chakoti.

really interesting. in real details of actual how IAF attacked and hoe PAF responded.
Yea needs a bollywood movie
How IAF successfully killed the crow snd trees

I had heard next round of Air Strikes are coming soon, Hope this debate will go forever for the next round as well. But i will stick to Official tweet of IAF and PAF and avoid going to flood of tweets and personal opinions of peoples.

why is next round coming when Indians here say that they achieved all the targets (i means spanking on both cheeks)

Military figures are not clear.

But the actions taken by Pakistan is clear.

Pakistan is taking action against JeM now. They are even reporting their poor condition and arrests. They refuse to escalate and are accepting a weaker position when compared to India. This does not imply strength on pakistani behalf, am sorry.

If Pakistan actually truly emerged victorious, why would they do that?

Why won't you release the pictures of the downed Su?

Why are you not complaining about Indian aggression?

Why did all Indian bombs at balakot forest only fell 2 trees? One bomb is all they need. What about the craters for the rest?

These are raising questions on your credibility.

India is not providing proof, I know. But then even the US didnot release for Laden.

Not saying that Pakistan is totally lying. But many things are not adding up.

Military figures are not clear.

But the actions taken by Pakistan is clear.

Pakistan is taking action against JeM now. They are even reporting their poor condition and arrests. They refuse to escalate and are accepting a weaker position when compared to India. This does not imply strength on pakistani behalf, am sorry.

If Pakistan actually truly emerged victorious, why would they do that?

Why won't you release the pictures of the downed Su?

Why are you not complaining about Indian aggression?

Why did all Indian bombs at balakot forest only fell 2 trees? One bomb is all they need. What about the craters for the rest?

These are raising questions on your credibility.

India is not providing proof, I know. But then even the US didnot release for Laden.

Not saying that Pakistan is totally lying. But many things are not adding up.
I hardly doubt India care about these action now. There rules are simple. Air Strike for every terror attack. These banned action by Pakistan are due to grey list

important points to consider
1. all killed terrorists mentioned by India are nowhere to see. they vaporized.
2. this includes masod. he is gone... wont be seen again.
3. airstrike is completely successful ... all major terror heads are underground including hafis saeed.
4. f16 was downed killing its brave pilot Wing Commander Shahzaz-ud-Din, i hope he gets his due credit for his bravery.
5. India lost one Mig21 and and one MI17, pilot of MIG21 Wing Commander Abhinandan is back in India without India asking officially for it. This was due to pressure that was visible.
6. your gafoor accepted that Indian aristrikes in Balakot.
7. plenty more... will stop for now
Well once you wake up ask your Netas where did they pull out this from and why are they so disturbed by it...and ask your gullible country fellows to post an image of some unknown PAF pilot to back up their claims may be some Indian pilot.....oh Wing Commander Abhinandan, lost his aircraft, reputation and uniform, all the info was divulged out of him, not much good to us.....maybe you can brainwash him to say that he got an F-16 . :lol:

Pranay Upadhyaya‏Verified account @JournoPranay 21m21 minutes ago
Govt Sources- India has shared the pictures and details of AMRAM Missile pieces recovered from own area with #US Govt. The serial number and production batch details which makes @DeptofDefense to track it. #PAF reportedly fired thos missile from the #F16 fighter jet. @abpnewstv

D05dXQdWkAAW8nw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom