What's new

A Question Of Quantity

USA 1
China 2
Russia 3
India 4

I stopped watching at that point....... can anyone tell if PAF was included in top 30 please? thanks in advance

i dont respond to such posts, otherwise , i woulve been a senior member on this forum by now--

i suspect , you dont believe india is so high on the list [on number 4] -- thus considered the video a bogus and stopped watching the video on professional grounds?:toast_sign:

anyway, this thread needs some serious 'surgery' as adios amigo says--
being a doctor, i used to use my anatomy dissection box on building finer parts of aircraft models , and i called that surgery too:D

You have played with the figures very nicely, nice try bro, next time please quote the sources also, if it is in Janes please quote from their directly not write the numbers yourself

Give one good reason for your cumbersome judgement.
The retrospect argument surrounds the quantitative figures and not qualitative achievements, hence the topic doesn't demean any one or other air arm.

DRDO sir its not based on quality or quantity i m just listing the major airforce of the world which includes australlia iran spain as wel aljeria

No buddy you are wrong India deserve last place and Pakistan top

LOL, I'm surprised you put Greece on that list. Considering how their economy is going, they're going to start converting small passenger plans with propellers into military aircraft :rofl:

Give one good reason for your cumbersome judgement.
The retrospect argument surrounds the quantitative figures and not qualitative achievements, hence the topic doesn't demean any one or other air arm.

Dear Windjammer,

I am highly surprised that ur Thread is still not being deleted by ur friends(MODs)...You named a reputed defence site without their link.You can't even show any link of this story in any newspaper.How can ppl believe that its not your own imaginative number?

However whats the purpose of this thread??We all already know all the numbers(near accurate) from different sources.What more your thread contributing with your hand written numbers??

Where r all great adimns??Huh..

Yaar, why don't you understand, it was a report in the Sunday Times which gave a reference to Jane's Defence.
It's not a break down of a numerical game or break down of every air force in the world. Just a few example were given as a comparison.
The best i could do was to scan and post the whole article, which in any case was focused on the UK Defence cuts.l

Dear Windjammer,

I am highly surprised that ur Thread is still not being deleted by ur friends(MODs)...You named a reputed defence site without their link.You can't even show any link of this story in any newspaper.How can ppl believe that its not your own imaginative number?

However whats the purpose of this thread??We all already know all the numbers(near accurate) from different sources.What more your thread contributing with your hand written numbers??

Where r all great adimns??Huh..

Not even this
The best i could do was to scan and post the whole article
:woot:

Not even this
:woot:

Listen up, since you are incompetent to lend any substance to your pathetic argument, hence,
You will leave no runner ups in the nit pick race.
Read and comprehend to what i stated.

, which in any case was focused on the UK Defence cuts.
You surely need spoon feeding. :lol:

Listen up, since you are incompetent to lend any substance to your pathetic argument, hence,
You will leave no runner ups in the nit pick race.
Read and comprehend to what i stated.

, which in any case was focused on the UK Defence cuts.
You surely need spoon feeding. :lol:

You could do it at ist place itself..
If not u r a Pakistani, your thread would have been deleted long back, because there's no link, no source you provided, and you can't think ppl would take ur words of mouth as words written on wall...Right?

As I said your thread don't contribute anything extra with ur hand written words..What's the usefulness of creating a fresh new thread with ur hand written numbers?

You could do it at ist place itself..
If not u r a Pakistani, your thread would have been deleted long back, because there's no link, no source you provided, and you can't think ppl would take ur words of mouth as words written on wall...Right?

As I said your thread don't contribute anything extra with ur hand written words..What's the usefulness of creating a fresh new thread with ur hand written numbers?

Listen kid, barely two months into the forum and you are already questioning the credibility of the MODS, making frivlious remarks and commenting on the subject without any hint of knowledge and substance. Learn to crawl before you aim to walk, what to say of you trying to run the show.

Listen kid, barely two months into the forum and you are already questioning the credibility of the MODS, making frivlious remarks and commenting on the subject without any hint of knowledge and substance. Learn to crawl before you aim to walk, what to say of you trying to run the show.

The existence of your thread alive still itself says it all..
huh..u don't need to send thousands of messages for understanding the subject .By the way, u didn't answer any of my questions.

The existence of your thread alive still itself says it all..
huh..u don't need to send thousands of messages for understanding the subject .By the way, u didn't answer any of my questions.

Dnt wary buddy ........ We all know the reality

May be next week you will find out similar thread with no. of submarines in different navies and that will be quoted by limited edition newspaper (most probably single copy) :lol:

Very authentic website (according to 2006 report)

World Top Ten Countries With Most Combat Aircraft

Country Combat Aircraft
USA 3,939
China 2,900
Russia 2,636
India 738
North korea 621
Egypt 580
South Korea 555
Ukraine 543
Taiwan 482
France 473

Source

world-top-ten-countries-with-most-combat-aircraft-map.jpg

Pakistan may be in top 15 (some where from 12-15)

But in 2010, According to Indian Air Force...India have 632 Combat Aircrafts.

Bharat Rakshak Official website

Details

MiG-29 48
Mirage 2000H 36
MiG-21 Bison 96
Sukhoi-30 MKI 98
MiG-21Bis 48
Total for Air Superiority and Multi Role 326 36

Ground Attack

MiG-27 UPG 32
MiG-27 ML 56
MiG-21 M/MF 80
Jaguar IS 80
Jaguar IM 10

Total for Ground Attack 258 33

Second Line Combat Aircraft

MiG-21FL 48
Total for Second line Combat Aircraft 48

The red labeld AC's are not to able to perform attack coz of their old frame, old technology and can be destroyed by missiles like ANZA.

So total 182 Aircrafts are fir to attack others will play defencive role.

Back
Top Bottom