What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
all countries have sedition laws . She said something seditious she was charged , THAT is the way things go in a democracy . Pervez hoodbhoy has not said anything seditious so why would he be charged ? Please make more intelligent posts rather than ranting in anger .

She did not say anything seditious about Kashmir, but was charged for it; however Hoodbhoy has said plenty of seditious things before.

It's very obvious that the hatred for Pakistan from the common Indian is because they are taught in their textbooks that Jinnah's struggle for Pakistan was an illegitimate demand he enforced on everyone, because he was greedy for power. Whereas Gandhi for the most part is well respected in Pakistan. Jaswant Singh was kicked out of his party for writing something positive about Jinnah. SRK was threatened by Shiv Sena, & reprimanded by average Indians & media outlets for speaking favorably on Pakistan. Shahid Afridi praised the Indian team in India, & criticized the attitude of Pakistanis towards India, interviewing in Pakistan. This is the reason why no Indian can say anything good about the country Pakistan, whereas Pakistanis praise India for many things everyday, even though they have brought so much pain to Pakistan. People like Nadeem Paracha, Najam Sethi, Pervez Hoodbhoy, Ahmed Rashid have a huge following in Pakistan despite their pro-India stance on everything, & are given every platform to express their views unflinchingly, despite how controversial they are.

Not true .Please prove it .

Rest is a your opinion , not fact .

It's very obvious that the hatred for Pakistan from the common Indian is because they are taught in their textbooks that Jinnah's struggle for Pakistan was an illegitimate demand he enforced on everyone, because he was greedy for power. Whereas Gandhi for the most part is well respected in Pakistan. Jaswant Singh was kicked out of his party for writing something positive about Jinnah. SRK was threatened by Shiv Sena, & reprimanded by average Indians & media outlets for speaking favorably on Pakistan. Shahid Afridi praised the Indian team in India, & criticized the attitude of Pakistanis towards India, interviewing in Pakistan. This is the reason why no Indian can say anything good about the country Pakistan, whereas Pakistanis praise India for many things everyday, even though they have brought so much pain to Pakistan. People like Nadeem Paracha, Najam Sethi, Pervez Hoodbhoy, Ahmed Rashid have a huge following in Pakistan despite their pro-India stance on everything, & are given every platform to express their views unflinchingly, despite how controversial they are.

I think indians, specifically hindus, still carry a historical hatred for the muslim conquest of south asia and creation of pakistan. suprisingly pakistanis don't have the same hostility for bangladeshis which broke away from pakistan.

Not true .Please prove it .

Rest is a your opinion , not fact .

The proof lies in your Indian media my friend. Paracha, Sethi, Hoodbhoy, Rashid; along with Baloch separatist Bugti leaders are given every platform, every open forum to openly discuss their views unflinchingly. This doesn't happen with Syed Ali Shah Gilani in India.

She did not say anything seditious about Kashmir, but was charged for it; however Hoodbhoy has said plenty of seditious things before.

ofcourse she did , When she said that Kashmir should break away from India and India should leave Kashmir and that Kashmiris should fight the Indian state , she was being blatantly seditious . I hope you know what seditious means . Please point out all seditious things hoodbhoy has said before with proof .

The proof lies in your Indian media my friend. Paracha, Sethi, Hoodbhoy, Rashid; along with Baloch separatist Bugti leaders are given every platform, every open forum to openly discuss their views unflinchingly. This doesn't happen with Syed Ali Shah Gilani in India.

again false . He is invited to news channels to air his views and he conducts rallies all over kashmir and he even made seditious and anti india remarks right here in a gathering in new delhi , the capital of India . you need to follow news more closely and frequently .

I think indians, specifically hindus, still carry a historical hatred for the muslim conquest of south asia and creation of pakistan. suprisingly pakistanis don't have the same hostility for bangladeshis which broke away from pakistan.

The reason for that is, we realize that Bangladesh remaining as 'East Pakistan' was not a feasible model to follow, especially as the East & the West parts were almost separated by 2000 miles of hostile territory (India), and it brought uneven development in both Pakistan & Bangladesh prior to 1971. Hence, we believe their struggle for independence was justified on many levels. Once India accepts Jinnah's struggle for Pakistan was legitimate, Pakistan & India's ties will get much better. Unfortunately, they have been so badly brainwashed by the propaganda in their school textbooks, it will be very difficult to rectify the situation.

You think . That's it .

again false . He is invited to news channels to air his views and he conducts rallies all over kashmir and he even made seditious and anti india remarks right here in a gathering in new delhi , the capital of India . you need to follow news more closely and frequently .

Syed Ali Shah Gilani has also been charged with sedition my friend. So, you need to follow news more closely and frequently :cheers:

ofcourse she did , When she said that Kashmir should break away from India and India should leave Kashmir and that Kashmiris should fight the Indian state , she was being blatantly seditious . I hope you know what seditious means . Please point out all seditious things hoodbhoy has said before with proof .

She did not say any of that, she said 'Kashmir was not an integral part of India'. Which is true, because according to the UN resolutions and mandates, J&K is disputed territory. So I do not find anything she said seditious.

Hoodbhoy has said openly that Pakistan should stop being involved in Kashmir, stop being involved in Afghanistan without any proofs of supporting his claims, as well as to give up its nuclear weapons, all of these claims in public. That is pretty seditious my friend.

He said something seditious he was charged . That is how it works in a democracy .

He didn't, just like Arundhati Roy didn't say anything seditious, as per UN mandates & resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom