What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You presume a lot of things my friend. Do you know what % of the total Pashtun population constitute the Taliban? Pashtuns are the citizens of Pakistan, they can eat all the food, and live in the homes given by Pakistan, unlike the situation with India's poor. Got that chum?

You surprise me!

Imagine that 5% is causing such havoc and 95% cannot stop it?

Pastuns are some supermen and others are just supine?

Is that what you are suggesting?

thread should be closed indians once again starting to troll and cross limits :angry:

It's sad that a nation with 7 times more population, & about 5 times the size of Pakistan is so insecure about Pakistan in every way. I pity them, I really do. They are sad sad people.

thread should be closed indians once again starting to troll and cross limits :angry:

That is where you go wrong.

People here are mentioning Afridi and then blowing up the 'largeheartedness' aspect.

All issues are in the loop!

And who wrote this?

Just remember afridi is a pashtun they are world famous for their hospitality which he is probably used to and since pak also has the largest pashtun population in the world while india and the rest of the world(apart from a-stan) hardly has any pashtuns so anywhere he goes naturally they will never match pakistan in hospitality thats what he probably means by bigger hearts

Refreshing your mind -

Khanz at Post #158.

Rings a Bell?

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

It's sad that a nation with 7 times more population, & about 5 times the size of Pakistan is so insecure about Pakistan in every way. I pity them, I really do.

You must.

More so, when you act smart and then are left speechless.

Enough said.

You surprise me!

Imagine that 5% is causing such havoc and 95% cannot stop it?

Pastuns are some supermen and others are just supine?

Is that what you are suggesting?

Stop trolling, go to some other thread and talk about the political situation of Pakistan. I can respond to each of your questions in great detail, but this isn't the thread to do so. You have completely derailed this thread, although trolling & flaming is not unexpected behavior coming from Indians.

That is where you go wrong.

People here are mentioning Afridi and then blowing up the 'largeheartedness' aspect.

All issues are in the loop!

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

You must.

More so, when you act smart and then are left speechless.

Enough said.

What do you mean, left speechless? Pakistan has got control over the KPK, only a few areas in the FATA touching the Afghan border where India is aiding the TTP are not under Pakistani control. Pakistan has defeated the terrorists all over the country my friend. They are completely shattered.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Pakistan? They join Pakistani forums, outnumber the number of Pakistani members, troll to death; yet, they claim it is Pakistanis that are obsessed with India :rofl: :rofl:

Not really.

I am quite clear about what the chaps in NWFP and FATA are doing to Pakistan, even though they are eating the food and living in homes given by Pakistan.

I presume they are Pashtuns.

If they are, which they are, then the large heartedness theory is bogus since they are not even large hearted to acknowledge the goodness that Pakistan is extending.

They are biting the hand that feeds as the adage goes!

Is that you denominator for large heartedness?

Got that, chum?

I have an adage for you 'Engage the Brain before the Gob'

The food they eat and the homes they have built are due to their own effort as Pakistan doesn't give state handouts.

Pashtuns have bled for this country countless number of times so as an Indian please take your adage back to Andhra Pradesh where i'm sure it will find a home and as for Pashtuns they are part of the hand that help put food into the mouths of Pakistani families and children.

Not really.

I am quite clear about what the chaps in NWFP and FATA are doing to Pakistan, even though they are eating the food and living in homes given by Pakistan.

I presume they are Pashtuns.

If they are, which they are, then the large heartedness theory is bogus since they are not even large hearted to acknowledge the goodness that Pakistan is extending.

They are biting the hand that feeds as the adage goes!

Is that you denominator for large heartedness?

Got that, chum?

lol what a joke ! pashtun population in pakistan is close to 40 million ttp has around 20,000 people going by their own admission hardly representative and even out of that number not all are pashtuns many of them arabs and uzbek f ucks .

Isn't it time for the mods to clean up trolls like "Tiki Tam Tam" that flame; make hateful, bigoted comments against ethnic groups, as well as completely divert the topic of the thread?

Isn't it time for the mods to clean up trolls like "Tiki Tam Tam" that flame; make hateful, bigoted comments against ethnic groups, as well as completely divert the topic of the thread?

Not a flame.

A mere reply to you and Khanz for twisting issues to aggravate without cause.

And exposing your big talk and attempt to get extra clever.

lol what a joke ! pashtun population in pakistan is close to 40 million ttp has around 20,000 people going by their own admission hardly representative and even out of that number not all are pashtuns many of them arabs and uzbek f ucks .

I don't know.

Haider said it was 5%.

Go clear it with Haider and not with me.

Not a flame.

A mere reply to you and Khanz for twisting issues to aggravate without cause.

By diverting the topic being discussed here & trolling against ethnic groups, making bigoted & hateful statements against them?

I don't know.

Haider said it was 5%.

Go clear it with Haider and not with me.

Where did I say 5%? I asked you if you knew what the % was. Quote my post right now as to where I mentioned 5%. Besides trolling & flaming, you just exposed another Indian specialty: lying shamelessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom