What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmir not India s integral part Arundhati Lastupdate:- Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Read it Mr . Haider . It is blatantly seditious. Secondly she had been charged not convicted

Well, according to the UN Resolutions & mandates, along with historical facts of the region, she's right. Kashmir was never & is not a part of India. It is Indian occupied territory, or if you want to call it, a 'disputed territory'. Basically, not Indian territory. So I don't see anything wrong with her speaking the truth. Are you sure you want to charge her with sedition for speaking the truth?

Well, according to the UN Resolutions & mandates, along with historical facts of the region, she's right. Kashmir was never & is not a part of India. It is Indian occupied territory, or if you want to call it, a 'disputed territory'. Basically, not Indian territory. So I don't see anything wrong with her speaking the truth. Are you sure you want to charge her with sedition for speaking the truth?

She went much beyond just saying that . People who call kashmir a disputed territory in India are not charged for sedition.

Secondly as i said India has a court system . If the charge is not proven she will be aquitted . This is how it works in a democracy .:)

I think, all Afridi said is fine. I hope now that he know about Indians pretty well, he will not have an issue if he is not awarded IPL contract.

She went much beyond just saying that . People who call kashmir a disputed territory in India are not charged for sedition.

Secondly as i said India has a court system . If the charge is not proven she will be aquitted . This is how it works in a democracy .:)

She has the right to say whatever she wants about a region that doesn't belong to India. Simple as. I don't see anything seditious she said. What's wrong with saying 'India forcefully occupied Kashmir' when that is the truth? Just the fact that she was charged for speaking the truth speaks volumes of India.

Before the match Pakistani team was the only one making big statements, We will not let Sachin bat, our bowlers are strong, Indian bowling is and all that crap. Come the match poor guys could not hold their nerves.
Now instead of crying like sissies they should shut up and raise their game above others before raising their voices.

their big statements were right ,, sachin's catches were dropped other wise sachin was not even going to do 30 runs :P

their big statements were right ,, sachin's catches were dropped other wise sachin was not even going to do 30 runs :P

Well then you can add poor fielding to Pakistan's repertoire in addition to poor bowling and batting too.

Yes it seems he has just kicked IPL and other matches good bye..:coffee:

LOOOSERSSSSS

Yes it seems he has just kicked IPL and other matches good bye..:coffee:

LOOOSERSSSSS

it seems he doesnt care about your ipl or your matches bwhahahahaha lollzzz, and no, one not playing ipl is not loser

Indians unfortunately do not have the stomach to digest the truth, & their responses to Afridi further reinforces his point; the way they are responding to him is exactly what Afridi was talking about. Pakistanis were praising him when he praised India & asked why certain Pakistanis disliked Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom