What's new

A Question from Shahid Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians unfortunately do not have the stomach to digest the truth, & their responses to Afridi further reinforces his point; the way they are responding to him is exactly what Afridi was talking about.

There is one and only one Truth in this world...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ICC-Cricket-World-Cup-Final-India-v-Sri-Lanka-Expert-Analysis-61063.jpg

There is one and only one Truth in this world...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ICC-Cricket-World-Cup-Final-India-v-Sri-Lanka-Expert-Analysis-61063.jpg

Good for you... :tup:

Please remind me, why are you here on PDF if you think Pakistan is no match for India?

Sorry but Shahid is an idiot although a great players and captain he gives way too much media time to Indians than they deserve. Thankfully most Pakistanis i know feel no connection with Indians whatsoever bar some Muhajirs or give two craps about them so it's suprising to here Shahid talk about this, the few Pakistanis like Shahid need to stop worrying about India or Indians, just read about them and their history and you'll realise how pathetic and embarassing they are as people. We share no similarities in culture, heritage or ethnicity with Indians so why even care what they do or don't do bar what happens in Kashmir.

I've stated it many times before once Pakistan gets a competant leader who focuses on basic healthcare, free education to the masses and removes the grip that Feudal land owners have on the country then you will see Pakistan reach the heights it was destined to achieve and Indians will slowly become an insignificant neighbour.

Thankfully for Shahid blunder, Aamir Sohail pleasantly put a smile on my face although he can be over emotional for his own good at times, he's a prime example of how a Pakistani should act when dealing with foreign media.

Sorry but Shahid is an idiot although a great players and captain he gives way too much media time to Indians than they deserve. Thankfully most Pakistanis i know feel no connection with Indians whatsoever bar some Muhajirs or give two craps about them so it's suprising to here Shahid talk about this, the few Pakistanis like Shahid need to stop worrying about India or Indians, just read about them and their history and you'll realise how pathetic and embarassing they are as people. We share no similarities in culture, heritage or ethnicity with Indians so why even care what they do or don't do bar what happens in Kashmir.

I've stated it many times before once Pakistan gets a competant leader who focuses on basic healthcare, free education to the masses and removes the grip that Feudal land owners have on the country then you will see Pakistan reach the heights it was destined to achieve and Indians will slowly become an insignificant neighbour.

Thankfully for Shahid blunder, Aamir Sohail pleasantly put a smile on my face although he can be over emotional for his own good at times, he's a prime example of how a Pakistani should act when dealing with foreign media.

Don't worry brother, Afridi doesn't give two hoots about India. The media asked him for his opinion, & he answered truthfully. He's not obsessed over India. He has also accepted the semi-final loss as a part of life, & this is what the Pakistani people have in abundance: character & resilience. The response to 1983 was given in 1992, the response to May 1998 was given in May 1998, the response to 2007 was given in 2009, and the response of 2011 will be given very soon. This is just how Pakistan does things :lol:

Afridi wants sporting relations to improve so that they start getting calls from IPL, this will help them earn money to run their houses.

Pakistani cricketers make enough trough match fees and advertising an live better than an avearge Indian, Alhamodlillah.

Absolutely, like a true sore loser.

Keep telling yourself like that if it u feel better indians taking it personal lol he didn't insult u guys just stated facts I guess his previous comments about indian culture that you indians were praising him for were also the words of a sore loser :tongue:
Just remember afridi is a pashtun they are world famous for their hospitality which he is probably used to and since pak also has the largest pashtun population in the world while india and the rest of the world(apart from a-stan) hardly has any pashtuns so anywhere he goes naturally they will never match pakistan in hospitality thats what he probably means by bigger hearts:)

We need to promote the private cricket events in Pakistan lik the T20 ABN Amro Tornamnet in which National Stadium Karachi had 31,000 people watching.

FINAL Faysal Bank Karachi Dolphins Vs Lahore Lions Highlights Faysal Bank T20 Final

Last edited by a moderator:
Afridi maybe a Pashtun, but the Pashtuns' large heart is taking matters in a very large context in Pakistan.

Afridi maybe a Pashtun, but the Pashtuns' large heart is taking matters in a very large context in Pakistan.

I am sure Pakistan could do with a little less of this large heartedness which is causing turmoil to average Pakistani lives.

Are you implying all Pashtuns are Taliban or their sympathizers? Are you crazy? Most Pashtuns are not Taliban my friend. You can be banned for even insinuating this my friend. Bigotry and flaming are not allowed on this forum. If you don't like something being said here, don't respond with bigotry and flaming.

Are you implying all Pashtuns are Taliban? Are you crazy? Most Pashtuns are not Taliban my friend. You can be banned for even insinuating this my friend.

Not really.

I am quite clear about what the chaps in NWFP and FATA are doing to Pakistan, even though they are eating the food and living in homes given by Pakistan.

I presume they are Pashtuns.

If they are, which they are, then the large heartedness theory is bogus since they are not even large hearted to acknowledge the goodness that Pakistan is extending.

They are biting the hand that feeds as the adage goes!

Is that you denominator for large heartedness?

Got that, chum?

Not really.

I am quite clear about what the chaps in NWFP and FATA are doing to Pakistan, even though they are eating the food and home given by Pakistan.

I presume they are Pashtuns.

If they are, which they are, then the large heartedness theory is bogus since they are not even large hearted to acknowledge the goodness that Pakistan is extending.

Got that, chum?

You presume a lot of things my friend. Do you know what % of the total Pashtun population constitute the Taliban? Pashtuns are the citizens of Pakistan, they can eat all the food, and live in the homes given by Pakistan, unlike the situation with India's poor. Got that chum?

Don't worry brother, Afridi doesn't give two hoots about India. The media asked him for his opinion, & he answered truthfully. He's not obsessed over India. He has also accepted the semi-final loss as a part of life, & this is what the Pakistani people have in abundance: character & resilience. The response to 1983 was given in 1992, the response to May 1998 was given in May 1998, the response to 2007 was given in 2009, and the response of 2011 will be given very soon. This is just how Pakistan does things :lol:

Well he referred to Gambirs comments which was enough for me to show that he cared enough to respond because personally i would have opted to not speak on the matter entirely it showed naivety on his part for giving such precendence to his comments when there are more pressing areas that need to be addressed.

I have my doubt on the loss but if they truly put an honest performance in, even against a bitter enemy than i have no qualms about losing or even congratulating the other side on their victory.

Well he referred to Gambirs comments which was enough for me to show that he cared enough to respond because personally i would have opted to not speak on the matter entirely it showed naivety on his part for giving such precendence to his comments when there are more pressing areas that need to be addressed.

I have my doubt on the loss but if they truly put an honest performance in, even against a bitter enemy than i have no qualms about losing or even congratulating the other side on their victory.

The fact that Gambhir brought up Kashmir, that Gavaskar brought up 26/11 shows India are obsessed about Pakistan. The whole Indian nation reeks of naivety and immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom