What's new

A question for Pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one should Pakistan support?

A question for pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one Pakistan should support?

• Iran

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Saudia

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 94 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan has made it clear today that it will extend it good offices to Iran and KSA for the peaceful resolution of this issue.

Why cant we see the results?

Since I am an Indian, I did not vote. Could some confirm the results.
D6UTtOF.png

I don't understand why ppl are taking sides on this matter :confused:

As far as Pakistan exist in this world... War between Saudi and Iran is impossible...

Neutral and would urge my government to do its best to try and mediate between the two.

Support Iran, they are our neighbours, they played a huge part in shaping our language and culture, Saudis have contributed nothing but financing wahabi terrorists. They come to Pakistan to hunt endangered species by bribing our politicians. Saudis are a national threat to the integration of Pakistan.

When did that happen with current Iranian regime? Current Iranian regime has continously worked against Pakistan's interest in Afghanistan, Balochistan, nuclear issue and fanning sectarianism in Pakistan as well as Afghanistan. Claim to angelic super innocence doesn't suit either of KSA or Iran. Pakistan’s interest lies in keeping this fight away from its society and respond in kind if a regional country steps over our interests.

OMG. KSA never stepped over the interests. it waged 3 wars and breakup pak. it created a generation of terrorists and extremists in Pakistan. you creating your own enemies by sucking the ksa.

ksa will definitely punish if neutral. if side with ksa even then big probem. too bad. :lol: better stay away from ksa.

how is it a wrong answer? Saudi's are US tatoo from the beginning. Iran under Shah let Pakistan Use their air bases in 65. US Pakistan and Iran were all in the same block and so were Saudis. Dont argue with someone who had seen that era kiddo.

I hate arguing with kids, Pakistan's Nuclear program started in 70s, that was the time when China was not in the position to go against US to provide Pakistan any nuclear tech. The reason AQ Khan was important for Pakistan is not that he is some genius scientists but because of this metalergical background and the knowledge he had about all the supplier needed for Pakistan to import parts required for centrifuge, how he setup fake companies in the west to buy equipment and then export it to Pakistan illegally...this has all been well documented.
These are known fact. Nothing new. Qadeer Khan came in Pakistan during Bhutto era and brought all his drawings. Yes his field was metallurgy. But all machines and setup was provided by Chinnese They provide the blue print. What else is needed.

None both are stupid they suffer what we did and supported mujahiden in soviet war and we brutally suffer this what west and israel wants to them to fight brother to kill brother

Iranian ego and saudi arabian stupidity only their nation suffer

They both should sit down and close all doors of west what they want just bring some sensible deals in which muslim umah get on its feet

KSA and iran not learn from gulf war now what happen with saddam it will happen to 1 of them

yes. it is true. I am not lying. this pandora box will open one day that who was behind the wars. you cannot solve this issue now. Not even single high profile case is resolved in pak. think who blocks and who is behind.

Back
Top Bottom