What's new

A question for Pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one should Pakistan support?

A question for pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one Pakistan should support?

• Iran

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Saudia

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 94 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saudis indeed . after all we are a Sunni majority country .

In case of any conflict army should have to support KSA otherwise it will loose the public support .

I voted for .... NEUTRALITY
Both are like our Brothers...so we should keep ourselves at an Arms length. I wont go into detail who helped us more in difficult times....for me my religion suggests me to make a truce b/t two Muslims or extremes
Look Gentlemen of both sides .... I understand if Pakistan chooses to stay neutral its ultimately create a win-win situation for iran...but I speak truth bcoz i'll go in my own grave .......It wont make any sense for me for taking any side for material gains...all PDF members here making a noise over taking a side ...One day we'll be presented to our Creator..then how on that day we justify outcome of our actions???
Who is paying the price of our Ego-ism ??
Small little boat of syrian immigrants sinks before reaching turkey..... Noble Families are displaced.......Suicide Bombing in Iraq......Bombing trend in Turkey .....then Libya....Egypt...yemen and list goes on
We're so accustomed to such incident on daily basis that it wont turn any stone on our part....In 1990s we have handful of disputes like....Kashmir, Palestine, Kosovo, Afghanistan and now compare 1990 with 2016
Does it rings any Bell...or we keep on watering our egos by taking sides, amusing the killings of other camp, showing disrespect, passing racial slurs to undermine other side
There is no SINGLE SECT in whole Muslim world...who can claim with authenticity that they've all the power to end all the miseries of life....It is an Open Secret.....there is no single sect who are in majority in all over the world....so why not get united today!...rather then we keep on loosing something precious Everyday??

Similar question should be asked from Indian and chinese members too.

Similar question should be asked from Indian and Chinese members too.

Its kind of a civil war like situation within "Islamic world", Outsiders opinion never be decisive for any party, anyway.

I support:

fullpetrodollar.png

Strictly business, unless Iranian have better offer.

You are a perfect businessman..

Similar question should be asked from Indian and chinese members too.

They will not ask because, they know that most of the Indian apart from radical Indian Islamist will support peaceful Iran....

With PA forces in KSA protecting Saud family as well as holy sites in Mecca, pakistan will be tilted towards KSA.

KSA forces have been trained in the past by PA personnel stationed there. KSA officers come to pakistan for different military courses in war school and technical schools.

KSA provides crucial oil supply to pakistan if war erupts between Pak India.
KSA has helped Pakistan during the period of sanctions also, through oil and other exports.

KSA has also played part in politics of Pakistan concerning NS,as well as had significant involvement in soviet Afghan war.

I doubt an open war will erupt between KSA and Iran but if it does, it will be GCC vs Iran not just KSA vs Iran.

Pakistan should stay out of such a war and try to talk to both sides to end such a conflict.

Saudis indeed . after all we are a Sunni majority country .

In case of any conflict army should have to support KSA otherwise it will loose the public support .

But we are not a sunni country and we do not have a sunni military. Our decision making is not driven by sectarianism, that's one of the very few things we have going in our favour.

Up to now 42 persons (minus 15 none pakistani voters) want to defend Saudi regime.

Btw it's good, vast majority of the voters have chosen 'neither'. 84 persons.

Now I feel Pakistan can be our real friend. Also I hope never war happens and also bombing of Yemeni people end.

I support:

fullpetrodollar.png

Strictly business, unless Iranian have better offer.

Its not about money any more, because Mid East is suffering because of falling oil prices & Mid East is trying its best to keep its economy moving. So please educate yourself before you say anything unwanted.

Although Pakistan abhors taking sides when Muslim countries fight each other but I think if anything Pakistan will officially claim " Neutrality ", BUT LEAN TOWARDS SUPPORT OF SAUDI ARABIA. Pakistan's relations with Saudi Arabia are much stronger and enduring than Pakistan's relations with Iran. Also, Iran leans towards India and claims it is just Business so Pakistan can use the same excuse and protect Pakistan's interest by supporting Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom