What's new

A question for ALL INDIANS

Not True! Jinnah was equal if not more culprit for partition. It's evident from the tactics he used in Kashmir - conspire takeover of J&K by one of the most brutal method available (giving free hand to army and tribes to kill, rape loot).
Without NEHERU the hole,Jinnah would have failed :crazy_pilot:

Hi everyone)I have an indian freind and he is a sikh by faith.We had many arguments with each other on some topics because we both are equally patriotic) But once he said that M.A jinnah was a great leader and he deserves more than nehruHe also said that it,s your bad luck that jinnah passed away too early and did not fulfil what he dreamed about pakistan.Now i am really confused why he said so?How far is that statement true? And if that,s true please give me the reasons.
Indian members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

I think Adolf Hitler was a great leader and he deserves more than Napoleon, its bad luck that USA entered WW2 and he passed away too early did not full fill his dream of SUPERIORITY of ARYAN RACE and WORLD LEADER:rofl::omghaha::omghaha:
Aryan
members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

Further division and destruction of so called land of pure is inevitable,that,s why Pakistan was created .We defeated them four times and we will continue to do so till the complete destruction of land of pure.We will pity,defeat and hate them for 1000 years.

Last edited:
I think Adolf Hitler was a great leader and he deserves more than Napoleon, its bad luck that USA entered WW2 and he passed away too early did not full fill his dream of SUPERIORITY of ARYAN RACE and WORLD LEADER:rofl::omghaha::omghaha:
Aryan
members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

Further division and destruction of so called land of pure is inevitable,that,s why Pakistan was created .We defeated them four times and we will continue to do so till the complete destruction of land of pure.We will pity,defeat and hate them for 1000 years.

Pakistan is here to stay, it is here to expand, it will expand.

Jinnah or Nehru I don't relate to either, totally different race, it is a dream of Indians that had Jinnah not been here there would be no partition, there was always going to be partition in one form or another maybe Punjab and Sindhi would have gone with India but would we have allowed that, no we wouldn't as for centuries this land has been ours, Jinnah or no Jinnah.

Hi everyone)I have an pakistani freind and he is a ahmadi by faith.We had many arguments with each other on some topics because we both are equally patriotic) But once he said that Nehru was a great leader and he deserves more than Jinna He also said that it,s your bad luck that nehru didn't passed away too early and fulfil his dream of nehru clan rule in india what he dremed.Now i am really confused why he said so?How far is that statement true? And if that,s true please give me the reasons.
pakistani members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

I personally would prefer to blame the british for the animosity between india and pak. But as for what i think of jinnah ...i think he was a douche and a hypocrite.

Pakistan is here to stay, it is here to expand, it will expand.

Bangladesh:rofl::rofl:

Jinnah or Nehru I don't relate to either, totally different race, it is a dream of Indians that had Jinnah not been here there would be no partition, there was always going to be partition in one form or another maybe Punjab and Sindhi would have gone with India but would we have allowed that, no we wouldn't as for centuries this land has been ours, Jinnah or no Jinnah.

jinna not there one munna come into picture bcoz INC is a hindu party and not even single muslim org liked the idea of pak

once again zaid hamid gazwe a hind:hitwall::hitwall:

jinna not there one munna come into picture bcoz INC is a hindu party and not even single muslim org liked the idea of pak

once again zaid hamid gazwe a hind:hitwall::hitwall:

We'll let the time tell, we leave it at that.

Indians generally do not care about Jinaah or Nehru or any one in general. One thing I know about Indian sikhs is that they dislike Gandhi and like Bhagat Singh from past. Thats all there is to it.
I think among the freedom fighters...in Pakistan we know him the most

Hi everyone)I have an indian freind and he is a sikh by faith.We had many arguments with each other on some topics because we both are equally patriotic) But once he said that M.A jinnah was a great leader and he deserves more than nehruHe also said that it,s your bad luck that jinnah passed away too early and did not fulfil what he dreamed about pakistan.Now i am really confused why he said so?How far is that statement true? And if that,s true please give me the reasons.
Indian members on PDF please give me your neutral answers without any hesitation,prejudice or bias.
Thanks.

I think you are correct to some extent...Jinnah is of course a great leader and he deserves more respect in Indian history than it is today...My impression is that Neither Nehru is not as such a noble and saintly figure that is being projected now nor Jinnah is such a bad anti Hindu or Anti Indian person as projected in Indian history too....Nehru has done more damage to Indian secular fabric by doing so many non sense thing for which India is paying price for it right now...

He was a terrorist, filthy creature deserved what he got.

Expected from a citizen of nation whom forefather did almost nothing to get india free from britishers, rather they were loyal to them.

No wonder majority of british policemen were muslims. Shame.

Expected from a citizen of nation whom forefather did almost nothing to get india free from britishers, rather they were loyal to them.

Religion has nothing to do with it, to me religion is second to race.

He was tried found guilty and hanged, that's called justice.

I am a citizen of a nation and part of a race that always conquered India, why the hell would we fight for its freedom?.

We fought for the freedom of the land we loved and spanked the British, yet a nation of a billion people preferred to be slaves.

Terrorist according to Gora people but freedom fighter according to Asians...SO you are gora wanna be? :pop:

I am a ghilzai sir, I don't wish to be that, but my neighbours do hence the whitening creams.

He was a terrorist and justice was delivered.

Back
Top Bottom