What's new

A question about Barak 8

Or maybe the indian super mathematicians and physicists gathered all the benchmarks of all the cruise missiles in the world and summed them up in Brahmos :lol: , that's why it's so theoratical to israel and why barak is gonna defeat anything in the world , for a pathetic american donated corvette ship .. barak and brahmos , definitely a couple

This sums up your IQ level pretty much.
Look a the bazooka rocket launcher. It can very much bring down a low flying cruise missile

M20A1/A1B1[edit]
  • Length (when assembled for firing): 60 in (1,524 mm)
  • Caliber: 3.5 in (90 mm)
  • Weight (unloaded): M20A1: 14.3 lb (6.5 kg); M20A1B1: 13 lb (5.9 kg)
  • Warhead: M28A2 HEAT (9 lb) or T127E3/M30 WP (8.96 lb)
  • Range
    • Maximum: 1000 yd (913 m)
    • Effective (stationary target/moving target): 300 yd (270 m) / 200 yd (180 m)
  • Crew: 2, operator and loader

But still my respect goes to the indians for their intellect , they are milking israel for a BS technology , they are getting the money americans are donating to them

But still my respect goes to the indians for their intellect , they are milking israel for a BS technology , they are getting the money americans are donating to them

Indians funded the Barak-8 project. Israel spent very little money on it. The dual pulse code solid rocket propulsion system,actuators,jet vanes was made by Indian while other control system, seeker, frame,design, command guidance, Software is all Israeli

Israel is not sharing any tech with India minus the air frames fuselage which has to be made in India. The seeker, algorithm, hardware will be all made in Israel and assembled in India.

Israel will also benefit 70% profit from the joint venture.

Look a the bazooka rocket launcher. It can very much bring down a low flying cruise missile

M20A1/A1B1[edit]
  • Range
It seems like, with every comment you're making, your brain cells are diminishing by 50Million /post.

Last edited:
Indians funded the Barak-8 project. Israel spent very little money on it. The dual pulse code solid rocket propulsion system,actuators,jet vanes was made by Indian while other control system, seeker, frame,design, command guidance, Software is all Israeli

Israel is not sharing any tech with India minus the air frames fuselage which has to be made in India. The seeker, algorithm, hardware will be all made in Israel and assembled in India.

Israel will also benefit 70% profit from the joint venture.

pardon me , so israel is milking india , what a surprise !

and it's the blocked iranian oil money in india that's going to israel not the american tax payer's :lol:

Check this ra'ad missile flying close to ground even you can see the shadow and tel me can Barak take this

Yes, it can. This missile developed keeping this missiles in mind. But I dont think you will have many missiles left to fire after havoc by IAF.

M20A1/A1B1
  • Range

ufff. I have started enjoying this thread...

Hi there falsie,still pretending yourself to be an Indian citizen:woot:.Man,i must admit that you're one persistent creature,however your persistence is so far going no where:rofl:.Every sane Indian member in this forum now knows that you're a falsie masquerading as one of us;):D!!

He is not a false flag. He is an Indian Muslim.

Why do you people have trouble believing that?

Actually Barak 8 is specially designed to shoot down Brahmos kind of missiles who's top speed is around 3 mach but a nuclear missile has a speed of more than 20 mach, take our Agni5 for example as it has a terminal velocity of Mach25

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom