Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI will consider ‘all circumstances’ for alliance with Musharraf: Qureshi
By Owais Jafri
Published: January 1, 2012

PML-N’s resignation from parliament will leave the government with no option but to call for elections, Qureshi said.
MULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf vice chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that the decision of forming an alliance with former president Pervez Musharraf will be taken in time after considering all circumstances.
Musharraf, who formed his own party by the name of All Pakistan Muslim League in 2010, has announced that he will return to Pakistan in January 2012.
“People from every political party are joining the PTI,” Qureshi told a gathering in Multan on Sunday. “PTI is neither a trend nor a fad today. It is an ideology to shake the status quo and will soon be the practical implementation of the dreams of the Pakistani people.”
Talking about PTI’s immediate rival the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, he said that PML-N’s resignation from parliament will leave the government with no option but to call for elections. “We [the PTI] are in no hurry to come into power. I pray that whoever comes in power in the future is loyal to Pakistan.”
Members of the current government, he said, are trying their best to leave the country as soon as possible. “But we have closed all doors for escaping accountability.”
Appreciating the PTI’s rise in popularity, Qureshi said, “the Karachi rally cleared the biggest controversy [and showed the] difference between government-financed gatherings and gatherings empowered by the people. PTI is actually the only party which will address the grievances of the people of Pakistan and overcome all problems.”
He said that despite all his differences with President Asif Ali Zardari, he cannot deny the generosity of his late father Hakim Ali Zardari. “He [Hakim] will always remain respectful for me and my family.
Meanwhile, he also addressed thousands of followers on the second day of the Urs of Bahauddin Zakariya. “I can leave all worldly relations but I will never leave the relationship I have with my forefathers, the holy saints and their followers,” he said.
PTI will consider

musharraf is a patriot, a wise guy, but what he did to this country by involving in american war, selling out pakistanis and making sell out agreements with pakistan, my blood boils to see his face and i hope imran doesnt include him but as many pml q people are already according to imran, 'purified' then lets see another purified guy, whats more harm to come??

Mushi is an intelligent person-

I think he was not a natural born leader- thats why he made big mistakes- still we are paying for them-
Now i think he is experienced and and has a good prospect as future Pakistani Leader-

Under the circumstanced mush faced.....USA threatening and war at his door steps and pakistani politicians pulling his legs.....
i thing he done much better than most could do.
if he had internal support he coukd have done better but he had none.

NO NO to mushy-the-traitor...

Well, I still see lots of Admirer of Musharraf in Pakistan, he is still popular in a large section because of development (GDP growth) he brought for Pakistan and some Pakistanis who admires him even told me that he participated in WOT because American threatened to "Send Pakistan back to stone Age" or "you are either with us or against us."

I thought the angel Imran will only alliance with fellow angels? what happened to his stance all of a sudden? maybe he is going desperate for power.

I thought the angel Imran will only alliance with fellow angels? what happened to his stance all of a sudden? maybe he is going desperate for power.

Has the alliance been finalized. No??? So give your rant a break.

But from their history, it seems like theyll have an alliance with everyone who is corrupt. Lets be honest, The pure angel Imran is only trying to put nawaz sharif down because nawaz sharif came out from the APDM back in 2007. If imran khan was so concerned about pakistan, he would base his protests and debates on zardari govt which is a federal govt and not punjab govt. he is a joker, and InshAllah, that joker will lick the dirt very soon.

No, you have to think long term.
Mushy was clever, and given the time and circumstances his decisions may be questionable but he was not a traitor like the present government IS.

However PTI has already announced 23rd March in Quetta.
IF there is even a hint of Musharaf in PTI, or even close to PTI .... Pakistan and PTI will loose much.

Thus, Gen Mushrraf may swallow his pride and take this one for in the name of Pakistan.
Dr Qadeer took one, now your turn Sir.

This is what comes from PTI's official page.

Have spoken to SMQ. He has denied the tribune story. He never said anything about considering an alliance with Musharraf - Shafqat Mahmood, Information Secretary PTI

Qureshi denied it, ExpressTribune printed the story - who to blame for? Can ExpressTribune be sued in Pakistan? and if Exp.Tribune is right and SMQ is lying, will he be fired by Imran Khan from the post of Vice Chairman of PTI or from the party?

But from their history, it seems like theyll have an alliance with everyone who is corrupt. Lets be honest, The pure angel Imran is only trying to put nawaz sharif down because nawaz sharif came out from the APDM back in 2007. If imran khan was so concerned about pakistan, he would base his protests and debates on zardari govt which is a federal govt and not punjab govt. he is a joker, and InshAllah, that joker will lick the dirt very soon.

Sorry but here is the truth.

This is what comes from PTI's official page.

Have spoken to SMQ. He has denied the tribune story. He never said anything about considering an alliance with Musharraf - Shafqat Mahmood, Information Secretary PTI

Qureshi denied it, ExpressTribune printed the story - who to blame for? Can ExpressTribune be sued in Pakistan? and if Exp.Tribune is right and SMQ is lying, will he be fired by Imran Khan from the post of Vice Chairman of PTI or from the party?

So please give it a break.

PTI issues show-cause notice to Khursheed Kasuri over meeting with Musharraf

Islamabad: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has issued show-cause notice to Khursheed Mehmood Kasuri for his meeting with former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in Dubai.

According to media reports, the former foreign minister, who recently joined the Imran Khan-led PTI had met Musharraf in Dubai on Thursday and discussed with him political situation in Pakistan and his possible come back to Pakistan.

MULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf vice chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that the decision of forming an alliance with former president Pervez Musharraf will be taken seeing ‘circumstances’.

Musharraf, who formed his own party by the name of All Pakistan Muslim League in 2010, has announced that he will return to Pakistan in January 2012.

“People from every political party are joining the PTI,” Qureshi told a gathering in Multan on Sunday. “PTI is neither a trend nor a fad today. It is an ideology to shake the status quo and will soon be the practical implementation of the dreams of the Pakistani people.”

Talking about PTI’s immediate rival the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, he said that PML-N’s resignation from parliament will leave the government with no option but to call for elections. “We [the PTI] are in no hurry to come into power. I pray that whoever comes in power in the future is loyal to Pakistan.”

Members of the current government, he said, are trying their best to leave the country as soon as possible. “But we have closed all doors for escaping accountability.”

Appreciating the PTI’s rise in popularity, Qureshi said, “the Karachi rally cleared the biggest controversy [and showed the] difference between government-financed gatherings and gatherings empowered by the people. PTI is actually the only party which will address the grievances of the people of Pakistan and overcome all problems.”

He said that despite all his differences with President Asif Ali Zardari, he cannot deny the generosity of his late father Hakim Ali Zardari. “He [Hakim] will always remain respectful for me and my family.

Meanwhile, he also addressed thousands of followers on the second day of the Urs of Bahauddin Zakariya. “I can leave all worldly relations but I will never leave the relationship I have with my forefathers, the holy saints and their followers,” he said.

Qureshi refuses to rule out alliance with Musharraf – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom