What's new

A Photo released from Chinese side in regard of Pangong Tso conflict

Sources told that China will not give up an inch of territory. India wants to make peace in the region or fight a war is Indian choice.

Talks failed Update! By talks failed I mean India failed to achieve what it wanted. China is committed to peace and good neighborly relations in the region. If aggression happens it will be India not China to do it. China has only claimed land that belongs to China.

Someone said this 20 hours ago :o
It's time for the elephant to show the world its shupa powa by defeating the dragon!

It's time for the elephant to show the world its shupa powa by defeating the dragon!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...........the indians can NEVER EVER defeat China and they know it. In fact the indian government and military have indirectly accepted the annexation of 60 square kms of indian territory since April 2020. Truth is, there is more chance of Pakistan defeating america in a war than there is of india wining against China.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...........the indians can NEVER EVER defeat China and they know it. In fact the indian government and military have indirectly accepted the annexation of 60 square kms of indian territory since April 2020. Truth is, there is more chance of Pakistan defeating america in a war than there is of india wining against China.
The Indians don't know how to climb down from this humiliation. They already mobilized their low caste cannon fodder to the LAC. It would be another humiliation for them to retreat.

It is no surprise that talks have failed. These talks were bound to fail.

The Indians sent their top commander to the Chinese side .... for 'talks'!

So, what the brave Indians are going to do now?

How are they going to expel the PLA sitting nicely in Ladakh...?

PLA needs to keep moving forward sq.km by sq.km .... they must reach Finger1 in a month...

ModiRegime is going to remain dead quiet...and so will Bippin!

Tibet must connect with CPEC!
you trying yo say head of safroni sourma failed?

O yaar, PakBrother mine,

The brave, valiant Indians sent their top commander to meet the PLA commander.

The PLA said... Indians get out of the Chinese territories...the brave Indian top commander returned back to Modi/Bippin to report 'progress'.

Waiting for how the good Indians are going to Spin this one out!!!

Indians have TruthiumSerum and can Spin the entire Universe!!!

Mangus

haha

bakht philosophy : loose territory but never lose on internet.Perception is great than reality!

I would really want China to block the Siliguri Corridor because this is a supply line for the rest of 7 states in which there is already a freedom movement in running. The way they cut our other hand back in 1971 I think it's time to pay them back what they did to us. This will also be a message to them that whatever you'll do to others will hunt you back sooner or later. Plus this will also heat up the situation of Siachin Glacier and Kargil. In all regard, the recent meeting of PM IK along with COAS with DG ISI is considered very important.

Map.jpg

Meanwhile, I heard Yesterday that China has been at a place/road which has blocked/cut-off the supply line of Daulat Baig Oldie Air Base this means that the airbase is now neutralized (and is of no use for now) which was built by India after the announcement in 2001. This airbase can easily be used against Gilgit Baltistan / Azaad Jammu & Kashmir because it's very near to Karakoram Pass (From where the CPEC is passing too)

Daulat Baig Oldie Airbase:

daulat-beg-oldi-cef857d4-29ee-4bb1-a552-9cc3d327ead-resize-750.jpeg

Well, the matter of the fact is that on the diplomatic level we have defeated America now and you might be amazed how?

1- We have strengthened our ties with Russia which was a strong ally of India in the past decades.

2- Since the time India is getting closer to the US, they failed to force the Trump administration or make the Trump administration agree on a clause that India will still buy military weapons/planes from Russia. (Russia is totally silent on all this China-India-Nepal-Pakistan conflict at the moment if you have noticed?)

3- In past times Russia used to deliver India all those weapons/types of machinery which they chose for themselves meaning the best of the best machinery was delivered/sold to the Indians in the past.

4- Now there is total silence in this scenario too, on the other hand, if we (Pakistan) have American based F-16 then we also have Russian based Mi-35 helicopters attack helicopters. It is all about our convenience in the type of machinery/weapon we want for our different departments.

PAF-F-16-20200310-880x490.jpg

30571184_10155563746083553_893145097812574208_n-1.jpg

5- We also have improved bilateral ties on military level and there are a lot of MoU's signed for combined military exercises of both countries.

6- We have improved our ties with Iran too, which was also an ally of India for a long time.

It is no surprise that talks have failed. These talks were bound to fail.

The Indians sent their top commander to the Chinese side .... for 'talks'!

So, what the brave Indians are going to do now?

ModiRegime is going to remain dead quiet...and so will Bippin!

Tibet must connect with CPEC!

1- The Indians sent their top commander to the Chinese side to basically request them to cool down and de-escalate the situation to normal. Which didn't happen and China is standing firm on their point.

2- It seems like the soldiers are leaderless, they do not have any kind of direction on what to do and what not to do. There seems to be no vision/leadership from the Indian army so far with respect to their sovereignty. (Agar koi gherat mand banda ho aur usky ghar koi zabardasti ajaye tou ya wo dhakay mar kay nikal dega ya mazahmat karega at least but Indians to request kar rahay hain as if they are helpless or should i call bebas)

3- Actually Modi is that Kid who was treated like the favorite child of multiple parents/grandparents, now the same parents/grandparents want their favorite child to die/sacrifice because of their personal motives/aims.

4- India is supporting the freedom movement of Tibet basically, the 14th (if I am not wrong) Dalai Lama is been living/given asylum in India just so that the movement stays alive. If China could control Tibet, India will be helpless totally, because they have some "TeratYatra" every year I think in which they have to go through Tibet for some long-distance and have to do their "Asnaan" and I've heard for Hindus it's mandatory just like a Hajj for Muslims.

14th-Dalai-Lama-2008.jpg

Another important point here is that the ongoing issue of Nepal-India somehow involves this, because the road which Indian used to go towards Tibet belongs to Nepal according to Saguli Treaty of 1816, but since there was no official boundary built India has now forcefully claimed that it's a part of India.

Attaching pictures for references: In the pictures, we can see how important this conflict is just like J&K, Laddakh, etc.

Kalapani.jpg

lhasa-location-in-china700.jpg

All the information written is being searched/heard through analysis, pardon me in case if I have shared anything which might not be authentic.

haha

bakht philosophy : loose territory but never lose on internet.Perception is great than reality!

I don't seem to understand what's the point of moving such machinery towards LAC if they'll keep on requesting and ending up in failed talks? Mujhay lagta hai inka tou deewali per bhe patakhay nahi chaltay hongay xD

Somewhere in J&K:

I would really want China to block the Siliguri Corridor because this is a supply line for the rest of 7 states in which there is already a freedom movement in running. The way they cut our other hand back in 1971 I think it's time to pay them back what they did to us. This will also be a message to them that whatever you'll do to others will hunt you back sooner or later. Plus this will also heat up the situation of Siachin Glacier and Kargil. In all regard, the recent meeting of PM IK along with COAS with DG ISI is considered very important.

Map.jpg

Meanwhile, I heard Yesterday that China has been at a place/road which has blocked/cut-off the supply line of Daulat Baig Oldie Air Base this means that the airbase is now neutralized (and is of no use for now) which was built by India after the announcement in 2001. This airbase can easily be used against Gilgit Baltistan / Azaad Jammu & Kashmir because it's very near to Karakoram Pass (From where the CPEC is passing too)

Well, the matter of the fact is that on the diplomatic level we have defeated America now and you might be amazed how?

1- We have strengthened our ties with Russia which was a strong ally of India in the past decades.

2- Since the time India is getting closer to the US, they failed to force the Trump administration or make the Trump administration agree on a clause that India will still buy military weapons/planes from Russia. (Russia is totally silent on all this China-India-Nepal-Pakistan conflict at the moment if you have noticed?)

3- In past times Russia used to deliver India all those weapons/types of machinery which they chose for themselves meaning the best of the best machinery was delivered/sold to the Indians in the past.

4- Now there is total silence in this scenario too, on the other hand, if we (Pakistan) have American based F-16 then we also have Russian based Mi-35 helicopters attack helicopters. It is all about our convenience in the type of machinery/weapon we want for our different departments.

5- We also have improved bilateral ties on military level and there are a lot of MoU's signed for combined military exercises of both countries.

6- We have improved our ties with Iran too, which was also an ally of India for a long time.

1- The Indians sent their top commander to the Chinese side to basically request them to cool down and de-escalate the situation to normal. Which didn't happen and China is standing firm on their point.

2- It seems like the soldiers are leaderless, they do not have any kind of direction on what to do and what not to do. There seems to be no vision/leadership from the Indian army so far with respect to their sovereignty. (Agar koi gherat mand banda ho aur usky ghar koi zabardasti ajaye tou ya wo dhakay mar kay nikal dega ya mazahmat karega at least but Indians to request kar rahay hain as if they are helpless or should i call bebas)

3- Actually Modi is that Kid who was treated like the favorite child of multiple parents/grandparents, now the same parents/grandparents want their favorite child to die/sacrifice because of their personal motives/aims.

4- India is supporting the freedom movement of Tibet basically, the 14th (if I am not wrong) Dalai Lama is been living/given asylum in India just so that the movement stays alive. If China could control Tibet, India will be helpless totally, because they have some "TeratYatra" every year I think in which they have to go through Tibet for some long-distance and have to do their "Asnaan" and I've heard for Hindus it's mandatory just like a Hajj for Muslims.

14th-Dalai-Lama-2008.jpg

Another important point here is that the ongoing issue of Nepal-India somehow involves this, because the road which Indian used to go towards Tibet belongs to Nepal according to Saguli Treaty of 1816, but since there was no official boundary built India has now forcefully claimed that it's a part of India.

Attaching pictures for references: In the pictures, we can see how important this conflict is just like J&K, Laddakh, etc.

Kalapani.jpg

All the information written is being searched/heard through analysis, pardon me in case if I have shared anything which might not be authentic.

I don't seem to understand what's the point of moving such machinery towards LAC if they'll keep on requesting and ending up in failed talks? Mujhay lagta hai inka tou deewali per bhe patakhay nahi chaltay hongay xD

Somewhere in J&K:

to understand this movement you have to understand bakhts and how they are tamed by media

indian govt have to keep projecting itself as supa that gains support and after spanking and failed talks they can manipulate bakhts that china is going back leaving our claimed area and we are putting in guns to scare them off and showing them who real powa is!

its convenient!

Map.jpg

14th-Dalai-Lama-2008.jpg

Kalapani.jpg

Somewhere in J&K:

EXCELLENT POST!

By the way I never realised that bangladesh is situated within indian territory.

EXCELLENT POST!

By the way I never realised that bangladesh is situated within indian territory.

Thank you so much for your appreciation, that meant a lot. Just trying to follow your footsteps!

God bless, Ameen.

Well, no wonder it was so easy for India to divide Pakistan back then?

Attaching Map of Pakistan till 1971:

partition_of_india.png

Thank you so much for your appreciation, that meant a lot. Just trying to follow your footsteps!

God bless, Ameen.

partition_of_india.png

They are situated INSIDE india, therefore they are indians. No wonder I can never tell the difference between a bengali and an indian.

We actually injured 4 Chinese (2 ran away and other was driver who can be seen trying to move back his vehicle and one was lynched on ground).
This was in retaliation to attack on Indian troops 9 days before.
Since Chinese have failed to retaliate to our latest attack, it is an Indian victory.
We can clearly see one was on the ground and one inside vehicle who was clearly trying to reverse vehicle on it's own engine power

As Indian attack came later and Chinese have failed to hit back, it is an Indian victory.
Lol.
It is our action that was counter strike as we attacked to avenge the ambush on our troops earlier.
China has not yet managed to retaliate back.
:lol: using that logic...if we were to recall Feb events last year...that would mean...
I'll just stop here. I don't wanna derail the thread. I'm sure u will bend all logic again.
"Heads u win, tails everyone loses" right?
@IblinI how do u have the patience to deal with this guy?

Last edited:
They are situated INSIDE india, therefore they are indians. No wonder I can never tell the difference between a bengali and an indian.

For this, I would just say that the Awami Party is (or I should say was with respect to current scenarios) Pro India while the Bangladesh National Party is Pro Pakistan. (From whatever I've read in an article on Aljazeera a day ago)

As far as the map is concerned there are many areas sir which was not given to Pakistan though they were majority Muslim populated but some personal relations of Mr. Nehru with the wife of Mount Baton made this happen. Even to me the map/area of 1947-1971 was designed/distributed in a way that it can easily be divided further upon need which is what happened later in 1971.

God bless, Ameen.

partition_of_india.png
Sikkhim needs to be captured first. Capturing Sikkhim is not easy

Back
Top Bottom