What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Yeah, they are safe. Their kids are not.
Your army you say? Do you know that a current TTP commander who was indulged in Peshawar massacre is a former Pakistan army personnel.

yes i think i know that one of them was jawan in army.... but how do u think my future kids wont be safe??:D

LOL, more mythology BS.

Cosmic planes, all the world being hindus including but not limited to dinosaures...

Oh man, I can't believe these clowns are in the govt of supposedly the "largest democracy in the world". :omghaha:

And we worry about Talibans.
Oh yeah, sheer frustation out of desperation. Typical Pakistani.

Oh yeah, sheer frustation out of desperation. Typical Pakistani.

Tell Obama to convert back to hinduism when he is visiting India. :rofl:

And also next time the Isareli delegation visits india, tell them how they were forced to become Jews and should convert back to hinduism. :rofl:

These indians, oh man...:omghaha:

yes i think i know that one of them was jawan in army.... but how do u think my future kids wont be safe??:D
I hope they would be safe, for the kids must not be targeted in any war.

But i fear they will not be, since Pakistan is still in denial mode on it's terrorism towards India.

coffee_cup said:
LOL, more more than why BS.

Cosmic planes, all the world being hindus including but not limited to dinosaures...

Oh man, I can't believe these clowns are in the govt ofdefinatelyy the "largest democracy in the world".

Christian nations killed and destroyed humanity 1000 time morethan what taliban did.Wana a argument onthis? But how much hindus harmed the world? Dont just be a religious fanatic come back to the true religion you ll definately recive true salvattion.

It is considered false. :) We are idolators and will go to Hell. There is no debate on that on any of the four schools of though - from Shaafi to Hanaafi. :tup: Yes, I am well versed in Islamic theology. :agree:

You will sure burn as you have taken some teachings :p:

If you didnt know anything he could spare you :azn:

Tell Obama to convert back to hinduism when he is visiting India. :rofl:

And also next time the Isareli delegation visits india, tell them how they were forced to become Jews and should convert back to hinduism. :rofl:

These indians, oh man...:omghaha:
Why should I tell them? They were not the ones, forcibly converted by rapes, abduction, and mass killing. It was the all hindu population. Some of whom converted out of fear. But, like they say

Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitti nahi hamari:cheers:

Almost 90% of temples which stood in 47 have now been demolished in return for Babri and Dargah Hazrat Bal. :)

We will treat hindus in Pakistan, exactly how hindus treat Muslims in India.

You have crossed the Zarvaaan level though you are always like this only....
History has more evidence about massacring non Muslim by Muslims n if I will try to show a mirror from a historical trends I might get banned(Another example how tolerant you ppl are) so I have no surprise what you said above..... Do whatever you wish to with Pakistani Hindus forget Indian Muslim.....
Btw how many Hindus left in Pakistan to quench your thirst to avenge from indian Hindus on behalf of Indian Muslim?

india needs me a new timur :D

I also would name my first son babur if India choose me as leader :D

I promise I will do everything right (for us turks :D )

I hope they would be safe, for the kids must not be targeted in any war.

But i fear they will not be, since Pakistan is still in denial mode on it's terrorism towards India.

yup kids should not not be targeted in any type of war....
on your second point i cannot say anything right now as my knowledge is little rusty on surrounding these days....sorry

LOL, more mythology BS.

Oh man, I can't believe these clowns are in the govt of supposedly the "largest democracy in the world". :omghaha:

Taliban are supposedly the most ideal Muslims, or so most of your mullahs believe...so its kinda funny that you hate your ideals.

As for your understanding part - I do get it, your thinking is limited to your book, anything beyond that is not permissible nor do you get taught anything else. Do you have any scope to question anything in your religion when it's been drilled into your mind that it's the perfect religion and that you don't need anything else?

Everything is pre ordained and pre scripted and any deviation becomes fitna - right?

You cannot even imagine anything beyond what's been taught to you, so why bother with something that is beyond your scope of understanding?.

Bro you are right. Every religion has its tenets and some of them demand for preaching and professing it. But it sometimes creates ethnocentrism and sometimes this leads to horrendous means to use to make other people accept their religion. This is right until preaching without force but when it creates violence and extremism then others left with the words that the writer has pointe to.
It's fine if Christians are doing it,
It's fine if Muslims are doing it,
But when Hindus started doing it, suddenly people got serious cramps in their rear iris

Why should I tell them? They were not the ones, forcibly converted by rapes, abduction, and mass killing. It was the all hindu population. Some of whom converted out of fear. But, like they say

Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitti nahi hamari:cheers:

Oh I forgot how you were there thousands of years ago with your cosmic plane to wittness everything with your own eyes.

It is getting more and more hilarious with every post, seriously, keep doing it...you are giving us such entertainment..:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom