What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

I would say destroy all their false idols. Jizya should be imposed on them.

I, on behalf of Indian Muslims, would like to express gratitude towards Pakistan for looking out for us. Everytime we hear about stories of Hindus being persecuted in Pakistan. We become happy.

Persecution makes you happy .... How pathetic human being you are....

Oh I forgot how you were there thousands of years ago with your cosmic plane to wittness everything with your own eyes.

It is getting more and more hilarious with every post, seriously, keep doing it...you are giving us such entertainment..:rofl:
Gracias my long lost friend. "Ghar wapas" aa jao, agar entertainment poora ho gaya ho to.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TiRussians ciran ins said:
india needs me a new timur :D

I also would name my first son babur if India choose me as leader :D

I promise I will do everything right (for us turks :D )
Look your back russians, iranians, isis all are coming towards you.Ayotolla, Abubakra or putin choose between them , they are going to be your leader.

Bro you are right. Every religion has its tenets and some of them demand for preaching and professing it. But it sometimes creates ethnocentrism and sometimes this leads to horrendous means to use to make other people accept their religion. This is right until preaching without force but when it creates violence and extremism then others left with the words that the writer has pointe to.
But the thing is this incident didn't created any kind of violence did it? Opposition is trying to scare of minorities and it appears as if media wants to create disharmony by stroking it unnecessarily. This Ghar wapsi was happening under congress rule also no one then said minorities are in danger. People in media are making a mountain out of molehill on this issue.

Oh I forgot how you were there thousands of years ago with your cosmic plane to wittness everything with your own eyes.

It is getting more and more hilarious with every post, seriously, keep doing it...you are giving us such entertainment..:rofl:

You see what boko, ISIS, your extremist groups, taliban, Al shabaab etc are doing with regards to converting and eliminating non muslims? Now imagine the same in those days without the west bombing the shit out of them.

Gracias my long lost friend. "Ghar wapas" aa jao, agar entertainment poora ho gaya ho to.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here in my neighborhood, some people are claiming that every one will die in 2012. I just tried to explain that it is almost 2015, but they don't seem to care.

You also don't seem to care about the difference between mythology and reality, :laughcry:

Go visit a psychologist, it might help, :lol:

You see what boko, ISIS, your extremist groups, taliban, Al shabaab etc are doing with regards to converting and eliminating non muslims? Now imagine the same in those days without the west bombing the shit out of them.

F* all extremists, TTP, ISIS, Al Bandar, Al Donkey, RSS, Bajrang Daal, whatever their names.

All must be eliminated from the face of this earth.

On BBC I heard that it was coerced conversion. And don't tell me BBC is also biased, forget the Indian local Media.
But the thing is this incident didn't created any kind of violence did it? Opposition is trying to scare of minorities and it appears as if media wants to create disharmony by stroking it unnecessarily. This Ghar wapsi was happening under congress rule also no one then said minorities are in danger. People in media are making a mountain out of molehill on this issue.

Here in my neighborhood, some people are claiming that every one will die in 2012. I just tried to explain that it is almost 2015, but they don't seem to care.

You also don't seem to care about the difference between mythology and reality, :laughcry:

F* all extremists, TTP, ISIS, Al Bandar, Al Donkey, RSS, Bajrang Daal, whatever their names.

Yahi hoga jab jaahilo ke neighborhood me rahoge to. :rofl::rofl:

Most of your Co religionists do not believe so, neither do most of your mullahs.

HerBlack bln my neighborhood, some people are claiming that every one will die in 2012. I just tried to explain that it is almost 2015, but they don't seem to care.

Including pope, lds churches, evanglist, missionaries...bla bla etc.

Oh please the pleasure is all ours, unfortunately some Indians in western countries aren't as lucky as us who live India and have to bear the racial slur Pak*. I think Allah's rehmat was a bit more on this side of the border.

Imagine, how we feel when Westreners look at Indians and call them pakis

On BBC I heard that it was coerced conversion. And don't tell me BBC is also biased, forget the Indian local Media.
Christians are being brought back home, and you think BBC will be unbiassed on the issue? Damn, You need some serious insight into matter.

Back
Top Bottom