What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

On BBC I heard that it was coerced conversion. And don't tell me BBC is also biased, forget the Indian local Media.
it was as legitimate as those converted by evangelists and missionaries. Their only fault was they did this with much fanfare.

Yay to hay, but what can we do? Sadly we must live with indians as our neighbors :yu:
Baat palat di beta? Abhi to apne mohalle me the, ab international ho gaye?
What else we can expect from a person with identity crisis?:bounce:

Most of your Co religionists do not believe so, neither do most of your mullahs.

Just like majority of your co-religionists do not care about extremist hindus and elect them to govt.

Thankfully, my country does not elect any fanatic mullah as prime minister.... unlike our neighbors.

Just like majority of your co-religionists do not care about extremist hindus and elect them to govt.

Thankfully, my country does not elect any fanatic mullah as prime minister.... unlike our neighbors.
No they do not elect becuase they do not get the chance. Every now and then some punter rises and takes over Islamabad. Sad history of Pakistan.
IF they had chance, even OBL would have been elected, but US of A did not give you that chance also... Damn, some serious luck issues there.:yahoo:

Election, go to sleep friend.You may see a new military dictator in the morning.Pakistani democracy?

Baat palat di beta? Abhi to apne mohalle me the, ab international ho gaye?
What else we can expect from a person with identity crisis?:bounce:

Pakistan and India are neighbors.

Ab kiya kareiN, we Pakistanis have to live with worst neighbors (indians) on this planet.:meeting:

Pakistan is on the verge of being declared a state sponsor of terrorism. With all the world's major terrorists and groups making it home and spreading terrorism to all its neighboring countries - electing terrorist supporting leaders isn't even a problem in your country because the whole country is geared up towards it.

Election, go to sleep friend.You may see a new military dectater in the morning.Pakistani democracy?

Don't worry about Pakistan and military "dectater" there. Worry more about supposedly secular india, which is being overtaken by extremist hindus.

Ab kiya kareiN, we Pakistanis have to live with worst neighbors (indians) on this planet.:meeting:
Good for you, at least you are not living with a terrorist state as your neighbour.
Hamse pucho, hamare padosi to ghane teroorist hai. Wo bhi unche darje ke... Besharam terrorist, jinki ideology waale hi unke baccho ka katl karte hai.

Don't worry about Pakistan and military "dectater" there. Worry more about supposedly secular india, which is being overtaken by extremist hindus.
Koi gal nahi, sarkar to apni hai, jab marzi badal lenge. Yaha sab apne hi haath me hai.
Lekin dictatorship me Paksitaniyo ke haath me kya hoga, Babaji ka thullu?

Afghans, iranians are best neigbours of yours, who regularly t
We love to see a hindu, developed india being ruled by hindus.

What you actually trying to say is that the Indian media also want Hindustan as Christian, assuming BBC is biased.
If no then why are they showing all of
this stuff and raising the issue? O they are trying to overthrow modi sarkar,which helped to fertile the way forh him dduring election. Lol.
Christians are being brought back home, and you think BBC will be unbiassed on the issue? Damn, You need some serious insight into matter.

What you actually trying to say is that the Indian media also want Hindustan as Christian, assuming BBC is biased.
this stuff and raising the issue? O they are trying to overthrow modi sarkar,which helped to fertile the way forh him dduring election. Lol.
No, Indian media has the same sickness every other media has, TRP

hassan zohaib said:
Indian media only sales sensational news.

Good for you, at least you are not living with a terrorist state as your neighbour.
Hamse pucho, hamare padosi to ghane teroorist hai. Wo bhi unche darje ke... Besharam terrorist, jinki ideology waale hi unke baccho ka katl karte hai.
?

India with all her cross-border terrorsim support (LTTE, Mutki Bahini, BLA, TTP) will now lecture us about terrorism. :o:

Back
Top Bottom