What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Bhai conversion ke pehle tere baap dada ne bhi vahi jhela hoga... bas fark itna hai ki uske baap dada me himmat thi ladne ki, haar na maanne ki. To vo bach gaye. Baaki tera to ab allah maalik. :rofl:

As per their end of days prophecy - Allah doesn't want majority of them alive.

i didn't say you are terrorist, i said you are a fool and a traitor who believe in those propaganda of pakistani sponsored terrorists. instead of standing with your fellow Indians you are supporting pakistanis, that makes you a traitor. supporting of massacre of Hindus and demolition of temples without realizing that they are also humans like you, makes you a brainwashed fool.
He is not technically a traitor to be honest. :) It's a grey area. On religious lines, even if he declares war on India, he can do so. Only under Indian law will he be prosecuted. But looks like he does not recognize Indian Law in the first place. :D

So what?? Has those been successful. NO. Has there been a total boycott of Indian electoral process NO. Most insurgencies for were for separate statehood...those for separate country are almost dead...or those organizations have no way of earning a livelihood other than kidnapping and extortion...trust me when I say it, I have lived in Assam...which had and has serious insurgency issues.

I know indian (hindus mostly) very strongly believe in mythology, cosmic planes etc. But lets put the mythology on a side for a moment and talk about reality.

If india is as united as it is claimed here to be, why are there freedom struggeles in 27 states?

Somehow that doesn't make sense.

Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state'

there is clear difference between warned and done....

What is Hindu? Is this a single religion?

Hinduism is the oldest living religion in the world, enduring today as a healthy, spirited and colourful group of traditions.

With almost a billion followers, it is also the world’s third largest religion; Hindus comprise about one-seventh of the world’s entire population. Its origins lie in the vast Indian subcontinent. While it remains the majority religion in India, with over 800 million adherents, its spiritual, cultural, social and linguistic influences extend across the globe; over 60 million Hindus live outside of India in 150 different countries, including in the UK (around 700,000) and North America (over 2 million).

Hinduism, though, is not monolithic (characterised by complete uniformity) and has thus eluded simple definition. It has no single founder, no one scripture, no single set of teachings, no unified code of conduct, no central governing body. This was perplexing for early Western scholars of religion because they tended to perceive Hinduism through their own preconceived ideas of the nature of ‘religion’ – most often in relation to their own faith and culture.

Hinduism, in fact, is a ‘family’ of many diverse traditions, or sampradayas, each with its own distinct theology, philosophy, rituals, code of practices, and value system. This inescapable diversity and richness makes Hinduism particularly hard to define in simple, precise terms. Nonetheless, like in any family, there are some common elements and unifying themes. These include accepting God or a Supreme Reality, atma (the soul), dharma (the law of righteousness), karma (the law of cause and effect), the authority of the Vedas, and moksha (liberation). (Click here to learn more about the principal beliefs of Hinduism.)

Hinduism is also responsible for many valuable contributions to the world, such as that of the original concepts and practices of Yoga, Ayurveda, Vastu, Jyotish, Vedanta, karma, and much more.

Although it is not easy to define Hinduism, we can say with certainty that it is closely connected to India, its culture and its sacred texts – but it also extends far beyond them.

Hey does anybody know why isn't any sickular indian member posting in this thread
I was just thinking about it. :D Cool right? :P They are watching...currently active users show the names...
Perhaps they nodded their heads thinking - "Hindus... :tsk: "

there is clear difference between warned and done....
Matlab itte se bhi sharam na aayi... aati to chullu bhar paani hi kaafi tha.
tamga lekar hi manoge, hain?
clear.png

He is not technically a traitor to be honest. :) It's a grey area. On religious lines, even if he declares war on India, he can do so. Only under Indian law will he be prosecuted. But looks like he does not recognize Indian Law in the first place. :D

supporting enemy against his motherland makes him a traitor.. no matter whether he is from grey area or not

i didn't say you are terrorist, i said you are a fool and a traitor who believe in those propaganda of pakistani sponsored terrorists. instead of standing with your fellow Indians you are supporting pakistanis, that makes you a traitor. supporting of massacre of Hindus and demolition of temples without realizing that they are also humans like you, makes you a brainwashed fool.

I am a not anti-India. I only look forward to the day Muslims become majority and start ruling again. Every Muslim thinks like me. So everyone must be brain-washed according to you.

Bhai conversion ke pehle tere baap dada ne bhi vahi jhela hoga... bas fark itna hai ki uske baap dada me himmat thi ladne ki, haar na maanne ki. To vo bach gaye. Baaki tera to ab allah maalik. :rofl:

To bhai aap kay baap daada, were also not born Hindus, what was there before hinduism came to subcontinent?

Do you want to go there?

I am a not anti-India. I only look forward to the day Muslims become majority and start ruling again. Every Muslim thinks like me. So everyone must be brain-washed according to you.
Not every. But many do. Most would like it, many would want it, some would argue for it, and a few would fight for it.
Which group do you belong to? :azn:

To bhai aap kay baap daada, were also not born Hindus, what was there before hinduism came to subcontinent?

Do you want to go there?
Hinduism has no beginning. It paganism actually. There is no 'source'.

supporting enemy against his motherland makes him a traitor.. no matter whether he is from grey area or not
He owes allegiance only to the Ummah(that does not exist).

we are not brainwashed.. we believe in Indian law. your action makes you a traitor.. check your posts... you are always talking about supporting pakistan and islam.. never consider others as humans.

Not every. But many do. Most would like it, many would want it, some would argue for it, and a few would fight for it.
Which group do you belong to?
Why do we need to fight for it? When India becomes a Muslim majority country the day isn't far away. India automatically will be ruled for Muslims. Remember we only vote for Muslims leaders and Muslim interest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom