What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

Pakistani Hindus must be protected. I will personally fight anyone who wants to burn their temples.
Hindu population of pakistan decreased from 30 % from post partition days 3 % today.Hindus leaving pakistan , coming to india before forcefully converted it's still going on.pakistanis destroyed 1400 big n prominent temples since independence.

Muslims invided india.. they were wiped out by British... and the nation called india is created by British not mughals.. india is not built by Muslims. before Muslims came to india the land was ruled by Hindus and Buddhists. so your statement is wrong
Doesn't matter what you think. What we think only matters. Islam is the fastest growing religion and has 2 ibillion followers worldwide. Hinduism is dying and this process will be accelerated thanks to western funded missionaries.

Hindu population of pakistan decreased from 30 % from post partition days 3 % today.Hindus leaving pakistan , coming to india before forcefully converted it's still going on.pakistanis destroyed 1400 big n prominent temples since independence.
Listen for the last time Pakistan isn't a secular state. It's an Islamic state. So it has every right to treat it minorities the way it wants.

You should more concerned about India since it claims to be a secular state.

I hope Pakistan joins the club of 100% Muslim countries soon. It's better if you are able to convince Hindus to change their false religion and guide them to the true path.
Calling any religion false is disrespecting that religion and by forum rules you will get banned.

p.s. - it also shows narrow-mindedness of your upbringing and education which you got is some 2 bit mad***aa

Calling any religion false is disrespecting that religion and by forum rules you will get banned.

p.s. - it also shows narrow-mindedness of your upbringing and education which you got is some 2 bit mad***aa
:omghaha: Happy New Year in advance. :tup:
That's an input I never thought about.

Doesn't matter what you think. What we think only matters. Islam is the fastest growing religion and has 2 ibillion followers worldwide. Hinduism is dying and this process will be accelerated thanks to western funded missionaries.

this is not about what i think... search google and learn about Islamic terrorism in the world... india is a secular state i have no dough in that. people like you are still alive that is a major proof that india is secular. and number of minorities are increasing in india that proves india is a secular state. look at pakistan where minorities are dispersing like comets in the sky.

Indians on other forums reflect an extremist mind set,.. why than on this forum they pretend to be liberals and secular and atheists?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom