What's new

A new vision of India that is 100% Hindu

bored?? ... see the first post of Horus in this thread... u will get ur answer..
I do not need to. I am well familiar with the ideology of many people on this forum. Why the F should i care why someone did something a long time ago. Even if i did, i would be more than happy to not to be a part of a state which is labelled as terrorist state.

Are you sure about that bro? Despite all the 27-30 insurgencies taking place in almost 27 states? :o:

So what?? Has those been successful. NO. Has there been a total boycott of Indian electoral process NO. Most insurgencies for were for separate statehood...those for separate country are almost dead...or those organizations have no way of earning a livelihood other than kidnapping and extortion...trust me when I say it, I have lived in Assam...which had and has serious insurgency issues.

To answer your question according to the latest Fiqh - 'It's a false religion.'
@Neemo neemo - Got you answer? :enjoy:
Baccha hai bhai wo, jaane de.
Abhi uth ke bolega ki uske purkho ne 1000 saal raaj kiya. Only god knows in what condition his forefathers were converted.

baat rahi Hinduism ki, to chhote se bolo supreme court ka verdict padh le.

You should know more about it! Since your ancestors suffered 10x times more than todays people:azn:

i am living in a civilised world.. not like you. i read news reports from both domestic and foreign.. i know what is happening around the world unlike you who is born and raised in a terrorism teaching centers of some pakistan sponsored mullahs.

i am living in a civilised world.. not like you. i read news reports both domestic and foreign.. i know hat is happening around the world unlike you who is born and raised in a terrorism teaching centers of some pakistan sponsored mullahs.
How am I a terrorist? Just because I am a practising Muslim that makes me a terrorists. By that logic every Indian Muslim is terrorist. What are you going to do about it?

You should know more about it! Since your ancestors suffered 10x times more than todays people:azn:
Bhai conversion ke pehle tere baap dada ne bhi vahi jhela hoga... bas fark itna hai ki uske baap dada me himmat thi ladne ki, haar na maanne ki. To vo bach gaye. Baaki tera to ab allah maalik. :rofl:

I do not need to. I am well familiar with the ideology of many people on this forum. Why the F should i care why someone did something a long time ago. Even if i did, i would be more than happy to not to be a part of a state which is labelled as terrorist state.

u really need to learn abut ur neighbors when did we get a labble of a ' terrorist state'...i mean is it official or just an indian saying it??.... and BTW we dont need anythig of u.... jinnah knew that muslims wont be safe in great india so he created pakistan...cheers mate

It can be false religin by fiqh and Muslims cant consider themselves as Hindu. But Hindus shouldnt consider every religion as their own.
It is considered false. :) We are idolators and will go to Hell. There is no debate on that on any of the four schools of though - from Shaafi to Hanaafi. :tup: Yes, I am well versed in Islamic theology. :agree:

u really need to learn abut ur neighbors when did we get a labble of a ' terrorist state'...i mean is it official or just an indian saying it??.... and BTW we dont need anythig of u.... jinnah knew that muslims wont be safe in great india so he created pakistan...cheers mate
Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state': US says Islamabad must end its support for Kashmiri militants Pakistan warned it could be declared a 'terrorist state'

How am I a terrorist? Just because I am a practising Muslim that makes me a terrorists. By that logic every Indian Muslim is terrorist. What are you going to do about it?

i didn't say you are terrorist, i said you are a fool and a traitor who believe in those propaganda of pakistani sponsored terrorists. instead of standing with your fellow Indians you are supporting pakistanis, that makes you a traitor. supporting of massacre of Hindus and demolition of temples without realizing that they are also humans like you, makes you a brainwashed fool.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom