A New Motto for Pakistan's Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
The current motto is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah ("Faith, Piety and Fight in the path of God")

Does anyone care to suggest something more appropriate?

It is very appropriate and a wonderful motto :)

The current motto is Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah ("Faith, Piety and Fight in the path of God")

Does anyone care to suggest something more appropriate?

I think you probably have your concerns about the word Jihad. Jihad is not something bad as it is portrayed among some people. What pakistan army is doing against the TTP is itself a Jihad.

What is the motivation behind your question? And if you are looking for something "more appropriate", what do you think Pakistanis find inappropriate about the current motto?
A desi american or even a native american or a bharti has NO right to decide anything about our army.
I agree with Jana: an American has no right to decide such a thing. I just thought I'd ask Pakistanis themselves.

I agree with Jana: an American has no right to decide such a thing. I just thought I'd ask Pakistanis themselves.

we are fine with the motto. and its the institution which is suppose to create these mottos not others.

above all your intentions are a poor attempt.

please first learn the meaning of the words in the motto

Do Not open a thread unless first you research.

Research the Term Jihad. Secondly for the purpose of research go to a Scholar that you think is more knowledgeable not a high school local mullah. No Islamic Scholar is going to chew an israeli american.

Internet is the No 1 source. Secondly comes the sounce outside off the Internet Masjids-Islamic libraries.

I've come to the understanding that some people don't care to research but has trouble with the mottos or a simple Allah Ho Akbar.

Al-zakir, you're a Bangladeshi. Why do you think your opinion is appropriate?

Solomon,

If you have issues with Jihad then I think you would also need to Change Islam someway as Jihad is elementary it.. so is Faith on God and Piety. I would suggest you to learn Islam and then try to produce a new version if you can. If your version of Islam is better, I think PA can consider it or may be even whole Muslim would would embrace that. OR may be after understanding the existing Islam, you might end up embracing it. So dare up and do something.. talk for talk doesn't yield nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom