What's new

A New Motto for Pakistan's Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-zakir, you're a Bangladeshi. Why do you think your opinion is appropriate?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you being an Indian origin American are poking your nose into our internal affair and calling our army motto as "inappropriate" and you are questioning al-Zakir who being a BD Muslim atleast have some right to speak for the motto itself as Imaan, takwa and jihad-e-fi-sabilillah should be traits of every Muslim.

Ideally you should be reported for your intentional useless flaming

I am a Muslim before a Bangladeshi. This motto based on Islamic principal thus my opinion would align with Pakistanis. Islam is a universal concept and I am sure you are aware of this. Aren't you Solomon?
I am surprised by your attitude. A Pakistani Army operating under this motto killed hundreds of thousands of Bengalis in 1971. When Bangladesh was formed its new army made sure to dump the old motto.

For me as a Pakistani this motto is inappropriate - a motto should not be based on some particular ideology or belief system - Many Christians, Sikhs, Irreligious people are there in our Army as well, are they doing Jihad as well? - There love for their homeland is what that motivates them to serve.

I am surprised by your attitude. A Pakistani Army operating under this motto killed hundreds of thousands of Bengalis in 1971. When Bangladesh was formed its new army made sure to dump the old motto.

You should be surprised as you do not understand the bond of Muslims. Don't push it hard on you as you cannot imagine how do an apple tastes like if you have never eaten one.

Christians Sikhs or any irreligious people in Pakistan or in PA they obey and follow the constitution of Pakistan which is based on Objective Resolution...so they're working for the same cause

For me as a Pakistani this motto is inappropriate - a motto should not be based on some particular ideology or belief system - Many Christians, Sikhs, Irreligious people are there in our Army as well, are they doing Jihad as well? - There love for their homeland is what that motivates them to serve.

First, Pakistan is an Islamic Republic in the first place since its creation. don't you know it yet?
cheesy.gif

Secondly, yes they are doing Jihad which clearly means to strive against evils, don't you agree?
azn.gif

:hang2::hang2::hang2: bahrtis will never give up their propaganda against Pakistan.

lets come up to your lies

1. Yes in 71 it was also a defence (jehad) against the Indian terrorism.

2. East Pakistan was our country and India staged State terrorism in Pakistan.

3. All those rebels who took arms against fellow Pakistanis for terrorism were supposed to be dealt with iron hand.

4. Keep your bharti false claims from Indian-fed lies about number of deaths.

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

i already stated your intentions for starting this thread and its exposing with every post of yours

I am a Muslim before a Bangladeshi. This motto based on Islamic principal thus my opinion would align with Pakistanis. Islam is a universal concept and I am sure you are aware of this. Aren't you Solomon?

So you take it as a license to decide on pakistan's internal matter or to be decide their military motto.

No matter what only pakistanis have such right and they are ok with their present motto, so no need for any bangladeshi, algerian, nigerian, Indian to comment on that just because of being a Muslim.

Christians Sikhs or any irreligious people in Pakistan or in PA they obey and follow the constitution of Pakistan which is based on Objective Resolution...so they're working for the same cause

Above all they are not bound to raise the slogan if they dont want.

They can keep quite

A motto instills courage and encouragement and everything nice. This does the job perfectly.

s90..allow me to ring a bell in your ears.

The official motto of US of A is "In God We Trust" purely a religious motto in itself, before you jump at me there are many Muslims, Sikh, hindus and on and who've different Gods. Should US change it?

Are christians etc in Pak Army doing Jihad on individual level yes they are. Again you've to study the broad term Jihad not from the limited pea brainer western sources.

Perhaps its more surprising to people since you should change "In god we trust" first from your constitution as you massacred hundreds of thousands during the two nuclear detonations over civilian populations because of your motto.

So you take it as a license to decide on pakistan's internal matter or to be decide their military motto.

No matter what only pakistanis have such right and they are ok with their present motto, so no need for any bangladeshi, algerian, nigerian, Indian to comment on that just because of being a Muslim.

Wrong!! Every Pan-Islamists have a right to comment on the issues related to Islam and Pakistan created on the name of it than why not?:tup:
smitten.gif

Guys, can we just ignore this fitna parasti and focus on more productive things...

Solomon2: Several Pakistanis have responded in the same manner, no need to change our Army's motto, now move along. Bringing 1971 into this discussion is a little desperate on your part. Al-Zakir has hopefully explained to you that Bangladeshi muslims, like Pakistani muslims and pretty much every other muslim on the planet, identify themselves as muslims first and citizens of their nation states second. No muslim in their right mind can disagree with the Pakistan Army's motto. It is absolutely perfect.

Perhaps its more surprising to people since you should change "In god we trust" first from your constitution as you massacred -
Are you going to explain how this parallel can be relevant? And if you can't, why did you make it, other than as a distraction from the thread topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom