What's new

A new dawn for Japan and Philippines: Japan requests access to military bases in the Philippines

When Japan need access to Cam Ranh? Or Da Nang? Or even Haiphong for subs.

I guess it is soon later.

From Haiphong or Danang the distance to Hainan or Mainland is very short. About 300km only.

When Japan need access to Cam Ranh? Or Da Nang? Or even Haiphong for subs.

I guess it is soon later.

From Haiphong or Danang the distance to Hainan or Mainland is very short. About 300km only.

I think PH and Vietnam want as many countries join in SCS as possible.(Japan,India...)

However, those countries have their own difficulties.:-)

General Iwata, Supreme Commander of the Japan Ground Self Defence Force
visiting the Philippine Army Special Forces Base in Fort Magsaysay

901a0291.jpg

901a0390.jpg

Wow! Love that picture especially that sun over the Philippines logo! Btw, that Filipino general in the first picture is a family friend and neighbor in my hometown in the Philippines.

once there is war in SCS, must drag japan into this big party, destroying it once for all and driving US out of this region.

anyway, either there is no war or very very big. as for those mosquito countries like phlippin or vietnam, being ready for totally destruction.

once there is war in SCS, must drag japan into this big party, destroying it once for all and driving US out of this region.

anyway, either there is no war or very very big. as for those mosquito countries like phlippin or vietnam, being ready for totally destruction.

ha ha ha ha, you talk so big. More action, less talk !

Wow! Love that picture especially that sun over the Philippines logo! Btw, that Filipino general in the first picture is a family friend and neighbor in my hometown in the Philippines.

General Iwata is in the position and believes that a Japanese military base in the Philippines would best serve our defense agendas. I think we are moving towards this positively. :)

Family friend diay nimo ni si General Iriberri? Unsa ni siya .. bisaya pod siya? :)

Where is BuddhaPalm to make this thread more "colorful"?

The others are not even trying to be as funny as him!

Anyways, this would surely be a magnet for ultranationalists in Mainland China, seeing small countries standing up against the Middle Kingdom;

I can't imagine such a deal would really reached.

China is a huge presence in the region and no one could ignore it regardless if you like it. It's like a life you have to deal with where you re born to. I don't get much what Abe is doing, neither Aquino III. Too much kids play, both need grow up. Instead of provoking, there is still a way of talking and compromise.

Don't play into the hands of the U.S..

dispute settle by war is the only way out.
sooner the better, I look forward for it.

Back
Top Bottom