What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Both are outstanding planes...yes! But which is superior in air combat? And which would you rate as the top 3 (in service) air superiority air craft in the world?

Nahi year, I heard top is LCA followed by the starship enterprise :rofl:
rafale is a multi-role fighter not specialized air superiority fighter like Raptor or MKI
in dog fights i personally believe MKI can beat rafale owing to its maneuverability and rafale will beat MKI in ground and BVR attack owing to its better sensor fusion. just a personal opinion!

SU-35 is not very likely. Perhaps an expedited J-31 in 5 years or so.......
J 31 needs approx 7 to 8 years fully get inducted that much time we don't have we are loosing both quality and quantity in fast pace reminding you the Indian mode of war and India will induct rafale in 36 months time we are no where in air war balance of war shifting to India we must buy stop gap fighter jet

PAF has many holes no twin engine jet either 65 percent of aircraft are not capable for direct fight and against 4 to 1 ratio no chance for PAF

So i am baffled how Pak Air force plans to counter these emerging threats, i did read many times that Jf17 is enough to counter these threat because Jf17 block 3 will be a different class fighter but i think this is not a real good answer

Maybe PAF expects there to be no Indian threat by 2025. Non-veg food for thought.

First 3 days of War specially for Air force will be crucial .. it will highly depends on the moods of IAF and PAF as well , over the years the IAF was forced to believe that PAF is on back foot and will just be defending their Air space by any incursion from the enemy Air craft .. that Puts PAF in defensive position and on the mercy of IAF , to wait for their next Attack to retaliate or scramble their own to intercept .. but the History of PAF is full of doing things which is beyond their limits and put a shocking effect on enemy .. one can be that PAF before IAF even think to launch a large scale Air Assault on PA target PAF can go in to launch their own strikes on desired targets .. with help of Long range Guided Missiles , CM's under the Cover of SAM ..

@Windjammer @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 is it possible that PAF can launch the the offensive against IAF targets after the first incursion by indians ?? do we have the Capability of doing such with minimum loss ?

There's no point in indicting J-10 as it's on the same level as JF-17 and J-31 is unproven system that even the Chinese don't want. This means PAF has to foot the bill in advancing this platform. Pakistan really has no choice but to induct Eurofighters even in very limited numbers and to incrementjy increase numbers. Pakistan can never beat India in numbers and inducting these Chinese/Russian junks the Indians are themselves now running away from us a self-defeating excercise.

LCA numbers will not reach 100 even in 2 decades to come.

This ignores the fact india's ELINT and electronic systems are rapidly advancing thanks to its engagements with Israel and the West. Meanwhile Pakistan has to settle for Chinese knockoffs. It's about time Pakistanis get out of their 1980s mental loop.

TAI TFX, imagine what we will be able to achieve with a machine like that.

TF-X%27in_%C3%BC%C3%A7_kavramsal_tasar%C4%B1m%C4%B1.jpg

Last edited:
Sir,
Reading your post brings me to this conclusion that a complete rebuilt facility is required for Mirage 2000's. What is the status of this? What little is known to me is that the last assembly unit was sold as scrap because it could not support the production of Rafales.

LOL Ace, you're gonna get me in trouble with the southern neighbours again
but here it goes :
The M2000 line doesn't exist anymore; it was dismantled when the Rafale be-
-gan full production. It was offered immediately to the Indians that had the MRCA
on the stove then. Even though the MRCA was borderline a way to procure more
Mirage 2000 ( Kargil era, let's remember ), the logical Indians said no because ...
the LCA was supposed to be ready soon and twice as good!
:devil:
You know the rest : by the time the MRCA had become the MMRCA, Dassault
had been forced to close that line and replaced the M2K with the Rafale in its offer.

But if one remembers, that is the same set of conditions that gave the PAC/PAF
its Mirages III & 5. The last acquired were incredibly cheap because its line had
been closed too so that sellers could not maintain the planes.

Which is why I said that -If anyone can, Pakistan can.
All Mirage 2000 have incredibly strong builts and last.

Just a bit of concern on hearing Indus Falcon and you talk of Rafale N.
It doesn't exist although it was supposed to. That was the designation for the naval
two-seater, mates! Too costly, was dropped in development.

If you guys mean the Rafale that carries nukes, all Raffys can even if we use only Bs
for that mission in AdlA.

1. Rafale A - demonstrator
  2. Rafale B - AF 2 seater
  3. Rafale C - AF single seater
  4. Rafale M - Navy ( all 1 seat )
The M2000 N exists and some 40-60 may be available by 2020 as I said earlier.

Have a great day both and all, Tay.

Last edited:
brother let me tell you

i am tired of these threads :cry:
Why? These are very informative topics with great information to educate the regular folk like myself. I love going through these threads as a silent participant.

What ppl do,t get the idea is... In 1983 we got F16 and that have us technological edge over india till next 20.years at least. Still it's a horror to Indians, just like I imran khan was a horror to azharuddin in 1985 mini world cup(some ppl may have seen that match)'. Even stories from his seniors of 1982 Imran khan were enough for him. Now we need high tech aircraft. Come on, Jf17 can never become such,a thing. It can,t even match Grippen in future. J31 .. who has seen it?? It's time to purchase 24 second hand eurofighters from Italy or j16 from China. Least is J10c. What Mastan khan was trying to tell was, try something new

Why? These are very informative topics with great information to educate the regular folk like myself. I love going through these threads as a silent participant.
but at the end there is nothing

Not really, an assault rifle is useful in a riot situation.
You would not use an Anti-Tank missile vs an angry crowd.

governments with a code of conduct might not use anti-tank weapons on an angry crowd

What ppl do,t get the idea is... In 1983 we got F16 and that have us technological edge over india till next 20.years at least. Still it's a horror to Indians, just like I imran khan was a horror to azharuddin in 1985 mini world cup(some ppl may have seen that match)'. Even stories from his seniors of 1982 Imran khan were enough for him. Now we need high tech aircraft. Come on, Jf17 can never become such,a thing. It can,t even match Grippen in future. J31 .. who has seen it?? It's time to purchase 24 second hand eurofighters from Italy or j16 from China. Least is J10c. What Mastan khan was trying to tell was, try something new

The F-16 acquisition was nullified by IAF acquisition of Mirage-2000 and MiG-29

there is only one answer for pakistan air force is NOTHING IS COMING EXCEPTJ-10 B OR C

Back
Top Bottom