What's new

A Muslim Woman who teaches Kirtan...

its called adaptation, muslims are forced to keep quiet move along and adapt to the discrimination and suffering.. the world is getting uneasy abt islam but doesnt discriminate the muslim population like the indians do, and i remember how well the hindus in UAE and other arab states are treated by arabs

Next time you travel to the West and you haven't been pulled up for additional questioning or when the burkha ban is not in effect, come back and we will revisit the "discrimination" part!

Its actually my mistake to engage into conversations with prejudiced members here. :hitwall:

it is very amazing that ppl are still arguing on this topic.some ppl cant digest this to happen

is it a topic to be taken too long?

its called adaptation, muslims are forced to keep quiet move along and adapt to the discrimination and suffering.. the world is getting uneasy abt islam but doesnt discriminate the muslim population like the indians do, and i remember how well the hindus in UAE and other arab states treat them

Please dont make up wild stories to support your myth.

I have been to the Gulf and u know what Hindus are not allowed to eat during Ramzan which is nothing but forceful starvation against our belief.

And yeah they are treated well.:hitwall:

I guess mods should intervene and stop religious threads in a defense forum, lot of religious threads or relating to it lately.

Just my opinion. No offenses.

Last edited:
Half knowledge is the most dangerous of all. Sikhism rejects polytheism and accepts monotheism. You dont know anything about Sikhism and influence of Islam on Sikhism.

Yes sikhs believe in One God and are not polytheists as hindus.

But if they believe in reincarnation for example, then al-zakir is right according to Islamic theology on the topic of God's Attributes.

Please dont make up wild stories to support your myth.

I have been to the Gulf and u know what Hindus are not allowed to eat during Ramzan which is nothing but forceful starvation against our belief.

And yeah they are treated well.

Yes, a few of my friends have also gone there and they are very displeased with the religious discrimination meted out to them there. Of course you are hitting your head against a wall. The thinking of such bigots goes like this:

Muslim discriminates against Muslim = no reaction :coffee:
Muslim discriminates against people of other religion = treated well :pop:
People of other religion discriminate against Muslim = :blah::flame::angry::sniper:

The thing about many muslim indians are that they live in a mixed society and their minds have been polluted by sikh,hindu, and other religious thoughts.Needles to say,they fail to impress other faiths by their deeds,instead they get influences because they are lame.

I once met a Muslim Indian who had a Hindu Girl friend,and for her he went to Mandir every shaniwaar,as he told me,and ate pork..Now i dont know if hindus eat pork or not,but thats what he told me.

I asked him if the Hindu GF also tries to follow Islam? He said no she is a devout Hindu..All i had to say to him was "shame on you".

Lol, so you once met ONE Indian Muslim and inferred that every Indian Muslim does that? Great logic! :no:

Do you know that groups like VHP, Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena are always exercised about the same thing in reverse. It seems like bigots are a mirror image of each other.

And of course, you forget to mention places like Ajmer Sharif, Haji Ali and so many others where Hindus go and pray without any demand that Muslims also pray at their temples. And you have a problem with the Indian Muslim just going to the temple every Saturday! You should be happy that Hindus are also being "polluted" and on a much larger scale :victory:

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that even the Data Darbar shrine is no longer sacred to "pure" Muslims.

3) she engaging in singing hyms next to men, as seen in the picture above, and her awraa'[those parts of the body showing, like her hair] which should not be seen according to Shariat. That is the true meaning of hijab of the hair.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohh my goodness HAHAHAAAA!!!!! We are all going to hell :rofl: I just can't stop laughing at this one, its the HAIR that can give some people bad feelings & dent their faith, ROFL!!!

Last edited:
What's amazing that she has no opposition from her family and community but people stting 100s of kilometers away want tell what to do. She is is muslim and will remain so.
Guru Nanak's first and best friens was a muslim and he remained muslim rest of his life. But this is thread was not about religion, it was about humanity. Where this woman's VOICE has brought harmony and religious intolorence to the world. Her voice have made people cried, think about it. But narrow minded people can't see above religion.

Before you become religious, become human first.

What's amazing that she has no opposition from her family and community but people stting 100s of kilometers away want tell what to do. She is is muslim and will remain so.
Guru Nanak's first and best friens was a muslim and he remained muslim rest of his life. But this is thread was not about religion, it was about humanity. Where this woman's VOICE has brought harmony and religious intolorence to the world. Her voice have made people cried, think about it. But narrow minded people can't see above religion.

If she was helping people, okay.

This lady is preaching another religion...

If she was helping people, okay.

This lady is preaching another religion...

what is YOUR problem with she preaching something, She's not preaching any violence,stop seeing everything from a lens of self righteousness & religion...

Thats what you decipher from this article.

Within Kashmir valley, we have hundreds of Islamic qualified fuqaha and their students [which the kashmiris follow], all of them trained at top Shariat Schools in India. We should ask them what their opinion is on such acts within the context of Islam.

Here comes the forum Mullah....!

I am not here to please a Hindu by covering the real message of Islam. Calling me mullah or fundamentalist if that makes you happy but I promise to keep the truth alive in this forum. No back up, no compromise. :smokin:

what is YOUR problem with she preaching something, She's not preaching any violence,stop seeing everything from a lens of self righteousness & religion...

I dont think he has a problem. He is just pointing out, as was the discussion in this thread, about the misunderstanding around this act of a Muslim preaching a non-Muslim faith.

What would be kudos is if she be teaching the Qurán al-kareem to the Sikhs in front of her, being a Muslim herself. Why is that not highlighted in the article?

I asked this question earlier.

She says she memorizes the granth, but the article did not mention she memorizes the Qurán al-Kareem, being a Muslim herself. Very strange.

Ohh my goodness HAHAHAAAA!!!!! We are all going to hell I just can't stop laughing at this one, its the HAIR that can give some people & dent their fa

I guess you have no idea about what hijab means.

Last edited:
Half knowledge is the most dangerous of all. Sikhism rejects polytheism and accepts monotheism. You dont know anything about Sikhism and influence of Islam on Sikhism.

Sikhism adopted some Islamic culture because Sikhism originated from Lahore and Lahore was the Mughal capital of Hindustan.

Just because Sikh likes to dress and eat like Muslims doesn't make them mumin. I know what I said and I am very sure about my conclusion about Sikh.

Back
Top Bottom