What's new

A 'Modi'-fication' of Indian politics

Muslims in Gujrat should be consulted, shyte for brains
they have been. it is a little thing called elections.
kindly read-up a bit more on gujarat and come back to ask pertinent questions, rather than making stale remarks.

You mean to say people in Ahmadabad doesn't have jobs and food to eat and they dont live

:omghaha:

all these are facts buddy, unlike rahul's vision for congress :rofl:
dont insult other states we r indian not gujrati or bihari even in gujrat other states people working alone modi making gujrat progress

Cobrapost is nothing but Tehelka in new avatar. The only people desperate are the Congressis.
plzz prove by link or facts dont post ur personal baseless post

oy Saiyadd

Modi does not need IT companies to campaign for him. He has people like me and countless others on PDF itself to fight on his behalf. The Internet Hindus :P

OTOH congress has no such support over the internet. They are certain to hire these agencies to bad mouth modi :lol:
as per u only hindu supporting him y what about christen muslim punjabi adivasi dalits plz dont post this kind of communal post or i will report we r indian first then any religion person plz dont use such word internet hindus becoz hindus r there in every party every states .

Last edited:
plzz prove by link or facts dont post ur personal baseless post

Is there a proof that Tehelka is Congressi mouth piece? There isn't, but every one knows it. For somethings you don't need any proofs, cause these things are glaringly obvious.

The founder of Cobra Post is Aniruddha Bahal. Incidentally Aniruddha Bahal along with Rapist Tejpal co-founded the Tehelka Magazine as well. Now am sure mate you are smart enough to connect the dots. :enjoy:

Not true. Im well aware of enron issue and that was state govt issue.

Btw just read in my city mumbai 100 crore plot has been given to congress pimp rajiv shuklas wife for less than a lakh rupees and a bigger plot leased to her for 6000 rupees.

Congress is a dalal mafia who run their own media to subvert democracy. Keep telling me how awesome they are.

Are you a direct beneficiary of this mafia? What is your connection with congress?
whats ur connection with bjp and rss

I'm not suprised. There are jokers in this forum who tried to violently oppose the idea that Ahmedabad is not like New York and London.

Plz read my post again. :undecided:

dont insult other states we r indian not gujrati or bihari even in gujrat other states people working alone modi making gujrat progress

You should damm the guy who compared, FYI a congress dumwit :coffee:

whats ur connection with bjp and rss

Im that guy who wants to know why rajiv shukla gets 100 crore plot for 1 lakh in mumbai while my family had to invest their life savings to buy one small house. Thats my connection. I do not make any money out of Political connections.

Hope that answers your query.

Is there a proof that Tehelka is Congressi mouth piece? There isn't, but every one knows it. For somethings you don't need any proofs, cause these things are glaringly obvious.

The founder of Cobra Post is Aniruddha Bahal. Incidentally Aniruddha Bahal along with Rapist Tejpal co-founded the Tehelka Magazine as well. Now am sure mate you are smart enough to connect the dots. :enjoy:
again personal imagination

d
as per u only hindu supporting him y what about christen muslim punjabi adivasi dalits plz dont post this kind of communal post or i will report we r indian first then any religion person plz dont use such word internet hindus becoz hindus r there in every party every states .

christian, musim, punjabi, adivasi, dalit :cheesy:

If you are Indian first "sayed", vote for Modi or stop boring us with your whining.

could u please comment of this thread ............. .:lol:
Sonia Gandhi among worlds richest politicians

No chinese politicians names in that list :lol:

To be a good leader you must have the drive , courage and sagacity . For the rest there are experts available.

In my opinion ,he has all the above three qualities. And he has demonstrate it in Gujarat in the last 10 yrs.

Now look at his opposition , a Rahul Gandhi with no leadership quality , a doggy digijaya singh , a zero loss Sibal ,and a Khudsal (cunning in the words of Anna Hazare) Chiddu who were tried ,tested and backfired in the last 10 years. Damn .

Last edited:
This guy has done more than 100 rallies around the country in the last two months . That is something magical a feat for an 63 year old.

Back
Top Bottom