What's new

A 'Modi'-fication' of Indian politics

You compring THE WEST- ie USA, UK, LONDON, NEW YORK, SWEDEN wala west with GUJARAT??? Are you Deluded and out of your head? I've been to some of these places and the SHINING GUJARAT is a goddamn slum in front of them. Hell Ho CHi Minnh City in Vietnam is wayyyyy better administered than any city in Gujarat, can't compare it with Ahmedabad/ Surat. Are you so deluded that you've started fooling yourself endlessly on these?

Ho CHi Minnh City or Vietnam doesn't have population of more than 60 million. So stop this stupid comparison.

India is going to remain poor for foreseeable future irrespective of who leads its because its poor ppl have very higher birth rates compared to the middle class that how poverty breeds more more poverty.
China with one child policy was able address this particular aspect and is more better off than India in terms of human development index.

Ho CHi Minnh City or Vietnam doesn't have population of more than 60 million. So stop this stupid comparison.

India is going to remain poor for foreseeable future irrespective of who leads its because its poor ppl have very higher birth rates compared to the middle class that how poverty breeds more more poverty.
China with one child policy was able address this particular aspect and is more better off than India in terms of human development index.

The comparisons were made by your pals..they have enormous issues with Ahmedabad being pointed out as 'not as good' as New York...now smoking pot is one thing, you need take all kinds of meth to imagine that.

This was your statement a$$wipe.

:lol: .........you really are retarded. No point in wasting my time with you. Did you even read what you posted ? ....Let me REPOST what I said.

"If you are Indian first "sayed", vote for Modi or stop boring us with your whining."

Proven: AAP is Congress B team

To all AAP supporters, not sure what Prashant Bhusan was doing with Tejpal, it looks like he is giving Legal advice to him …. Really not sure what this party stands for. AAP have not condemned against Tejpal or stated any statement against him. This may be one of the reasons and may be they are a B team of Congress….. How could they tell something and do something AAP? …. Now AAP supporters will come telling that Tejpal is innocent and we don’t know it… One more thing Prashant Bhushan was hiding from the camera and not ready to face them.
http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/is-a...ss-b-team-1256095.html?utm_source=ref_article

All your queries addressed well in these two links - Seems like some people get carried away with what Digvijay Singh's claims.....#Selective Economics.....

Gujarat debt: Digvijay Singh's curiously selective economics | Business Standard
Gujarat's economy: India's Guangdong | The Economist

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom