What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who gives a shit ? :lol:

A thread was posted in this PDF about India 's lack of interest to bring Britians in their foreign policy.
Then how these Brits can pressure . :sarcastic:

:woot:'million march'? more like 'minion march'...:omghaha:

We want Cash-mir ,

Minions3.png

VERY INTERESTING....The Kashmirs march for Independence on UK soil, will give the much needed impact and support.
I have already plans to go. Kashmir baney ga Pakistan. :pakistan:

What support?
Noone in this gonna pressure us.
Brits had some 'ouch' moment when our Foreign minister dont mentioned Britians in our first foreign policy brieifing.
:sarcastic:

I think sometimes , its enough to understand that enforced rule is not welcomed in region

kashmir460x276.jpg

1298305296-uprising-against-indian-rule-in-kashmir_1296.jpg

The importance should be given to poor people of Kashrmir and not force them into becoming violent

picnic_in_kashmir.jpg

the fun is yet to come......

Former Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Central Leader of Pakistan People Party (PPP), Barrister Sultan Mehmood Chaudhry announced that Kashmiris will hold a `million march' on October 26, 2014 here to raise longstanding Kashmir issue and help stop grave human right violations in Indian held Kashmir.

Kashmiris to hold million march in London: Barrister Sultan

1 Million Kashmiris??in Britain?? :rofl::rofl:

the fun is yet to come......

Former Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Central Leader of Pakistan People Party (PPP), Barrister Sultan Mehmood Chaudhry announced that Kashmiris will hold a `million march' on October 26, 2014 here to raise longstanding Kashmir issue and help stop grave human right violations in Indian held Kashmir.

Kashmiris to hold million march in London: Barrister Sultan

1 Million Kashmiris??in Britain?? :rofl::rofl:
Are there 1_2 million kashmiris total Pakistan, becos maon kashmir is with India

Then 1971 happened.................then 90.000 POWs happened....................then the Shimla Accord happened ................then the UN resolution got buried some-place.....................now everybody in the World says: "its a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan, we have no locus standi in the matter".
Ergo: Fait Accompli...........
Why are you trying to reason with him using facts? Dont you know he will be along with lal topi on one of the white mules charging forward to rescue Kashmir:)

Enough is enough, Kashmir need nuclear. Pakistan would arm Kashmir nuke ASAP. Free Kashmir, color revolution Indian out of Modi mass killer. Idiot Indian trusted in mass murderer Modi, and calling Indian is a number 1 Democracy. Lol there is no such real Democracy in this universe. Only idiot like Indian believe Democracy. Even Mars where I live no real Democracy. Lol

Enough is enough, Kashmir need nuclear. Pakistan would arm Kashmir nuke ASAP. Free Kashmir, color revolution Indian out of Modi mass killer. Idiot Indian trusted in mass murderer Modi, and calling Indian is a number 1 Democracy. Lol there is no such real Democracy in this universe. Only idiot like Indian believe Democracy. Even Mars where I live no real Democracy. Lol

Pakistan has been arming its proxies in Kashmir for ages now. Where you been lol? Pakistan has tried everything they could nothing worked. May be give up on your imperialist ambitions and give peace a try?

washrinse.jpg

Bu ha ha ha ha ha.......really. I don't have to be an Indian or a Hindu to hate ****....everybody hates them. LOL. It's you guys who disguise yourselves as Indians all around the world.

Yeah in your dreams. Indians are hated worldwide. Even in a non-racist country like Brazil, they dislike Indians lol. There was a post on forumbodybuilding.com where they asked which the most "beta" country in the world was. Most people answered as "India". Haha

And Indians themselves hate India judging by the amount of false flaggers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom